Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? (50975 Views)

Why Runz Girls Are "Urgly"(pics) / Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by Omolola1(f): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2009
@ POSTER

what kind of a question is this?
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by ogazi007(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2009
Its a straight forword question.
i cant date an ugly girl(wowo) cos my kini no go gree stand.
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by oropolaide: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2009
It all depends if the girl is ugly but dresses nice likes to take care of herself then god helps those who help themselves, for me though looks has to b it cos when the girl is nice you cannot wait to be home after work but on the other hand if she lacks confidence you are dead meat as she would always call you wait for you near you work place cos you jus happen to have a face of ahshawo, so baby cannot trust you, but the making up is always world war three, cos she dey fine and she too knows how to say nice things when you dey wit am. grin
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by yme1(f): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by nike08(f): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2009
beauty is in d eyes of the beholder so follow ur heart
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by ifele(m): 12:18am On Apr 22, 2009
if you are handsome stay away from ugly girls.period
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by evergreen6: 12:23am On Apr 22, 2009
@Poster
Are u for real?? undecided Ugly girl? No thanks wink
A girl must be atleast presentable for me to look twice grin
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by esuafraid: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
Hey bitch,

dnt insult handsome guys in here(nigeria land),afterall mostly all women hide behind actificail make ups.

I LUV BABES THAT GADS style and BRAIN.

Peace 2 all.
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by sexylogan(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2009
lizzy A:

The most annoying thing is dat most of these lousy guys are very very ugly with bad shape,how many of these guys has abs like usher,chris brown ,useless guys.

grin grin grin Cant stop laughing! LOL!!!
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by bilms(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2009
lol
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by julianH(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2009
URGLY AND BEAUTY ARE RELATIVE AND IS DEFINED BY WHOEVER IS INVOLVED.

DONT FORGET: ONE MAN'S FOOD IS ANOTHER MAN'S OTAPIAPIA
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by yjay(f): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
@annekix, pls remove rooney's picture!!!!!!!! trying to diss the red devils
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by bilms(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2009
lol rooney ke.its just fun
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by sweetpie23: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2009
everyone like someone beautiful both in the inside and outside
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by 3spade3(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2009
I'll take what I can get.
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by tayoast(m): 2:39am On Feb 08, 2010
"Urgly" lady 'll do
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:02am On Feb 08, 2010
tayo_ast:

"Urgly" lady 'll do
you are one in a billion grin grin
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by googles: 6:02am On Feb 08, 2010
[size=13pt]lwkmd. . . urgly
if an ugly urgly girl makes you happy then go for the urgly girl grin grin tongue[/size]
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by austinbiz: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2010
I AM AUSTIN, NEED A LADY WHO IS SINCERE IN RELATIONSHIP TO SETTLEDOWN WITH.
IF INTERESTED CALL:+2348038798843
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by kpolli(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2010
try waking up next to an ugly girl then u will know the use of a fine girl
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by Lolajoy(f): 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2010
*Laughing* grin grin ;DI just can't stop laughing this thread is so so funny.
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by lordkrato(m): 1:02am On Feb 28, 2010
so na rooney you take compare those people? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy omo guy you harshoooo!!!!!
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by oname(f): 3:08am On Mar 24, 2010
a question like this is so unbelieveable
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by Teche: 2:30am On May 05, 2010
Are u a boy or girl that I can no how to answer u
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 05, 2010
she can be as ugly as anything, i don't really care but as long as she has a very big behind, i dont really care grin wink
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by abinton: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2010
Not everything that glitters is gold you know?. 

Remember " beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" ?
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 07, 2011
lizzy A:

The most annoying thing is dat most of these lousy guys are very very ugly with bad shape,how many of these guys has abs like usher,chris brown ,useless guys.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody hold me before I die laughing.

Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 07, 2011
Who is the person that said Grace Jones is ugly? shame on you!

@Poster, are u serious?
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by xavier3(m): 3:45am On Feb 20, 2011
Such a lame topic
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by kandiikane(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
The thing is beauty is in the eye of the beholder, What is in someone's cup of tea would not be the same as another, We all see beauty differently, What I might see as ugly might be beauty to another's eyes, I would not go for people I think are ugly but a few of my friend said my ex was ugly but thats their own bread and butter cause I thought he was absolutely gorgeous grin
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by experts: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2012
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples / See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.