Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Be The First To Read This Sexy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be The First To Read This Sexy... (972 Views)

Is This Sexy? Pic / Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? / Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be The First To Read This Sexy... by marenx: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2014
I'm currently studying Computer Science at The American University, Yola. I don't know whether I'm handsome, although some friends said I am. My girl friend was the first to ask for my love and I thought there is nothing to say than to submit onto her. She is a beautiful and learned Igbo girl, who base in Cameroon city, Yawounde, with her parents. So I love her as if without her, I will die. For this reason, she began to behave somehow to me. Whenever I meet her, she will not concentrate to listen to me, she will say, 'Jesus! I'm tired' or 'Please I have an assignment to do.' The last time I met her, she said, 'Oh, gash! Let me go and eat Indomie Noodles.' and she passed without saying 'good bye.' And I don't know what I did wrong to her. Please, how can I bring her back?
Re: Be The First To Read This Sexy... by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey mi nikan soso...I sight you...

Dude, you are still in school....She is not feeling you anylonger...
Re: Be The First To Read This Sexy... by MrCork: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2014
marenx: I'm currently studying Computer Science at The American University, Yola. I don't know whether I'm handsome, although some friends said I am. My girl friend was the first to ask for my love and I thought there is nothing to say than to submit onto her. She is a beautiful and learned Igbo girl, who base in Cameroon city, Yawounde, with her parents. So I love her as if without her, I will die. For this reason, she began to behave somehow to me. Whenever I meet her, she will not concentrate to listen to me, she will say, 'Jesus! I'm tired' or 'Please I have an assignment to do.' The last time I met her, she said, 'Oh, gash! Let me go and eat Indomie Noodles.' and she passed without saying 'good bye.' And I don't know what I did wrong to her. Please, how can I bring her back?

....ok..so u from Cameron & u want to date a handsome girl from America calked yola coz she eat noddle?

...brother..i don't mean to sound rudes but clearly u r confused & need a quick head checkup...anyways, we don't gerrrut..i don't gerrrit and guess wot?....no body gerrrit(no offense)!
angry

2 Likes

Re: Be The First To Read This Sexy... by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Maybe you showed her too much love and she took it for granted. Sorry for your loss smiley

2 Likes

Re: Be The First To Read This Sexy... by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2014
marenx: I'm currently studying Computer Science at The American University, Yola. I don't know whether I'm handsome, although some friends said I am. My girl friend was the first to ask for my love and I thought there is nothing to say than to submit onto her. She is a beautiful and learned Igbo girl, who base in Cameroon city, Yawounde, with her parents. So I love her as if without her, I will die. For this reason, she began to behave somehow to me. Whenever I meet her, she will not concentrate to listen to me, she will say, 'Jesus! I'm tired' or 'Please I have an assignment to do.' The last time I met her, she said, 'Oh, gash! Let me go and eat Indomie Noodles.' and she passed without saying 'good bye.' And I don't know what I did wrong to her. Please, how can I bring her back?

i find this funny
indomie noodles?
Jesus,i'm tired?

but guy you be naija boy nawh,how cameroon girl go dey use you play?

don't fall our hand and do the needful
Re: Be The First To Read This Sexy... by Spicylate(f): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
just let her be.. AUN, should have alot of fun activities..grt indulged in one of them to get your mind off her. perhaps she aint that ready, i think. by the way sef, yola heat is enough to help you take your mind off, oh yeah i remember, you guys have a pool...so go cool off and chillax bro.

1 Like

Re: Be The First To Read This Sexy... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie: Elantracey mi nikan soso...I sight you...

Dude, you are still in school....She is not feeling you anylonger...

hehehe temi(my own cheesy ) pls translate o
Re: Be The First To Read This Sexy... by Morhziez(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
she wan eat indimie? Lmfao....abeg hep me ask her if indomie dey dia Cameroon.. #Justasking#it is ask dat i ask
Re: Be The First To Read This Sexy... by Functionoftime(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy: Maybe you showed her too much love and she took it for granted. Sorry for your loss smiley
she obviously took it for granted but not yet a loss. Do you wanna get her back?
Re: Be The First To Read This Sexy... by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Functionoftime:
she obviously took it for granted but not yet a loss. Do you wanna get her back?

Hmm you shouldn't ask me...

Haha yeah mightnt be lost yet.
Re: Be The First To Read This Sexy... by Functionoftime(m): 5:22am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm you shouldn't ask me...

Haha yeah mightnt be lost yet.
I'm asking the o.p, not you

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things Guys(boys) Do To Get A Girl / Funny Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse / Please Advice Me On This (urgently)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.