Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,156 members, 7,884,015 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS (48519 Views)

Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) / Syrian Woman Rips Into Mccain At Town Hall For His Support For Bombing Syria / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by calcus(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2014
Tunguy01: Nd a fool will come here 2 say nt all Muslims are terrorist ,, bliv me itx in der blood ( terrorism )
For ur mind u don talk something reasonable...smhw 4u
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by betrani(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2014
I'm imagining what will happen to her body if she gets shot down off the Sky's, ejects in to the midst of ISIS fighters in an ISIS controlled territory lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by calcus(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2014
SuperMartins: Clearly,All MUSLIMS re terrorist wether u Nigerian or not,Good-hearted or not! If a family can reject its daughter for fighting evil(muslims who kill other muslims and christains too) den,All muslims re terrorist...be careful if u christain amongst any muslim cos u myt nt be safe around them...My 1Cent on dis thread...Una Morning
I think dat will b good for you until u die of heart-attack...just remember to tell God terrorists killed you...use your brain for once...superfool...
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by lucianohase(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2014
This woman is damn pretty!! I like her,I like her style........she is really doing the dirty works of the US and its allies, promoting US's geopolitical interests in iraq and syria.To me I feel this whole idea of airstrike going on in iraq and syria is a charade,it has an ulterior motive ........Us and their allies created ISIS for a purpose.....its so funny, they are now feeling like gods ,they create,they destruy : http://en.ria.ru/analysis/20140927/193360487/-The-US-and-its-Coalition-Created-Trained-and-Funded-IS.html..........The media has helped to put the lives of this cute woman's family in jeopady! Those IS dudes will come for them........Anyways,i still admire this woman,I like her.She mi type of lady ,a cuttie hard core professional combatant soldier.
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2014
Hmmm..wid dis,u av really shown hw volatile a muslim can be...nawa shaa but Mister,ur insults aint Jack-d-ripper so I aint gona get mysef worked-up...
calcus:
I think dat will b good for you until u die of heart-attack...just remember to tell God terrorists killed you...use your brain for once...superfool...
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by calcus(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2014
SuperMartins: Hmmm..wid dis,u av really shown hw volatile a muslim can be...nawa shaa but Mister,ur insults aint Jack-d-ripper so I aint gona get mysef worked-up...
For ur info. am not a Muslim, I was only marveled by d way u reason...
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by Hero10001: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2014
ayusco85: Really Tell me something. That was brave of her
She set her coordinates with timely precision and hit the target with dexterity!
Isn't that brave?
Smh for ya.
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by ayusco85(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2014
Hero10001:
She set her coordinates with timely precision and hit the target with dexterity!
Isn't that brave?
Smh for ya.

U can nod ur head like agama lizard for all I care tongue
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2014
MrKnowitall: Since they disowned her that means they are no longer her family. She should put them on her coordinates and send them a fare well hell fire missile with a smiley face on it. Like this: grin
. Haha! Delicious!
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by Cykess: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2014
Kudos to dis brave woman her ppl are all cowards nd stupid religious bigots[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by invectives(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
mmmustapha: She deserves it, how can you bomb innocent people who are also your brothers and sisters?
BOkoHaram sympathizer,after the likes of Berem and other APC e-dogs will come out here and say Oritsejafor and ihejirika are the ones supporting Islamic Jihadist.Look wot dis fellow has got to say.SMH!!!
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by JaaizTech: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
lucianohase: This woman is damn pretty!! I like her,I like her style........she is really doing the dirty works of the US and its allies, promoting US's geopolitical interests in iraq and syria.To me I feel this whole idea of airstrike going on in iraq and syria is a charade,it has an ulterior motive ........Us and their allies created ISIS for a purpose.....its so funny, they are now feeling like gods ,they create,they destruy : http://en.ria.ru/analysis/20140927/193360487/-The-US-and-its-Coalition-Created-Trained-and-Funded-IS.html..........The media has helped to put the lives of this cute woman's family in jeopady! Those IS dudes will come for them........Anyways,i still admire this woman,I like her.She mi type of lady ,a cuttie hard core professional combatant soldier.

It is just so sad how they got the World wrapped around their fingers. The same US is refusing Nigeria's Govt. access to weapons but the same US is funding armed rebel groups with arms; they did it in Libya and are doing it in Syria. What do you expect? When you arm a Rebels to take over their own Govt.; what do you think will happenThey will get out of control, because these groups are not an organized unit, they are led by combatants and not civil people. The same thing happened with Al Qaeda, US funded, armed and trained Osama Bin Laden, and when the war against Russia was over, Al Qaeda was again used by the US to bring war upon the Arab nations. US went into Iraq and set the Sunnis and Shiites against each other. What is the struggle in Iraq now It is the battle between Sunnis and Shiites!; who wins?? America!.

In Nigeria, Boko Haram is gaining access to the US arms given to libyan rebels, while US is denying Nigeria access to weapons; these guys are good at Chess!

It is just a matter of time, it is just a phase, the fantasy of America having a firm control of the Arab world will someday be over, then that region will know peace. ISIS or ISIL serves the interest of America and not the interest of Muslims or Islam. The Muslims in Arab world are free enough to practice their religion, so what else can ISIS or ISIL be bringing It just makes no sense. The War in Arab World is not about Islam or Muslims, it is about Oil. The Americans care less about Islam, it just happens that the Arabs are Muslims and they have got oil.

1 Like

Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by Tomics(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Your have no idea what will happen the next
hour.....repent
now! save your soul. Tomorrow might just be too late
1. There is life after death
2. Just as we are judged right here on earth for crimes we
committed, we will also be judged before we rest in peace.
3. Jesus is the only way,he died for our sins.
4. Repent from your sins now!! tomorrow maybe to late
5. you will be forgiven. John 3:16
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by Galadimabawa: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
This peaple aaaaan, terrorists is part of their religion there's no haw u can seperate them from it, even those in nigeria, They are Just pretending.
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by lucianohase(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
JaaizTech:

It is just so sad how they got the World wrapped around their fingers. The same US is refusing Nigeria's Govt. access to weapons but the same US is funding armed rebel groups with arms; they did it in Libya and are doing it in Syria. What do you expect? When you arm a Rebels to take over their own Govt.; what do you think will happenThey will get out of control, because these groups are not an organized unit, they are led by combatants and not civil people. The same thing happened with Al Qaeda, US funded, armed and trained Osama Bin Laden, and when the war against Russia was over, Al Qaeda was again used by the US to bring war upon the Arab nations. US went into Iraq and set the Sunnis and Shiites against each other. What is the struggle in Iraq now It is the battle between Sunnis and Shiites!; who wins?? America!.

In Nigeria, Boko Haram is gaining access to the US arms given to libyan rebels, while US is denying Nigeria access to weapons; these guys are good at Chess!

It is just a matter of time, it is just a phase, the fantasy of America having a firm control of the Arab world will someday be over, then that region will know peace. ISIS or ISIL serves the interest of America and not the interest of Muslims or Islam. The Muslims in Arab world are free enough to practice their religion, so what else can ISIS or ISIL be bringing It just makes no sense. The War in Arab World is not about Islam or Muslims, it is about Oil. The Americans care less about Islam, it just happens that the Arabs are Muslims and they have got oil.
You are 100% right! Mark it,someday,they'll be check mated on that same chess board!
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by aaidel(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tunguy01: kk sir, I will if it will only stop ur brothers in terrorising my country , mofos !!!!!

u might as well start from the niger delta it those brothers that started terrorizing your country first and as they say charity begins at home and as for the boko idiots they will soon be eradicated if the political will is there it will happen
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
It's not her family that disowned her, rather the larger Mansouri tribe of UAE.

She says that her nearest relatives are supportive of her role in the air force.

I find the notion of being disowned by a tribe strange and amusing. How the heck does that work? What are the implications, and what effect can it have on her wellbeing/life?
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by bakandow11: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
HEY!!!!!!!
plz can u gve us d link to dat ur posting, in front of me here is 7days UAE newspaper 28th of september, with d caption LEAVE OUR HIGH-FLYING ACE ALONE.
there was no news here about that.
Anybody interested in d full story should check 7days page 10.

Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by Lawalemi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Let her bomb her family too
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by Simonet: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
superior1: Shouldn't the identity of officers on this kind of mission be classified, they are putting the lady-pilot in danger in my opinion

Too true!
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by Tomytomy3: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Zikdik: I'm just curious:
Why is Islam and violence almost synonymous?
{Because violence is a curse from God on all muslims- Eze 8:15-17}
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by wazobiaN9(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Me thinks the family did it to forestall any retribution on their family by ISIS. Smart thing to do I guess. They may be proud of her, but dare not publicize that for fear of retaliation.

Again, individuals on this type of mission ought to have their identities classified!!!

1 Like

Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by uzolexis(f): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
webdezzi:

This is a bit of a psychological war going on.
ISIL started off by uploading disturbing images of American and british journalists' beheadings.

Now these guys believe when they do get killed, they automatically get 72 virgins allocated to them provided they get killed by male "infidels".
but if they get killed by cute girls like the one above, they end up in Hell.

Recently, this has worked as ISIL has revealed that what they fear most is Iraqi women killing them at war.

Uncle Sam's recent use of ladies to carry out aerial bombings is just a soft way of discouraging ISIL fighters from progressing further thereby degrading the group as planned.
To pass the message across, US must use the media and also disclose the identity of the bomber.
Trust that this girl must have entered into some form of security agreements with the US before embarking on this.
One thing is sure, These ISIL will stop advancement because they know they will be bombed by women.

at the bolded-that's some shitty belief shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by ZionJay(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2014
I think the idea of a female jetfighter bombing these animals is a welcome development. No peace for the wicked
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by jpphilips(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
That will tell you how ruthless these terrorists could be, the family is denouncing her knowing ISIS and its affiliates will make a meat pie of them once they leave the Saudi Arabia or even on Saudi soil, yet here at home, Nigerians believe a Davies that claim boko haram tells him the source of their funding. grin grin
Re: Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS by jpphilips(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
jpphilips: That will tell you how ruthless these terrorists could be, the family is denouncing her knowing ISIS and its affiliates will make a meat pie of them once they leave the Saudi Arabia or even on Saudi soil, yet here at home, Nigerians believe a Davies that claim boko haram tells him the source of their funding. grin grin
wazobiaN9: Me thinks the family did it to forestall any retribution on their family by ISIS. Smart thing to do I guess. They may be proud of her, but dare not publicize that for fear of retaliation.

Again, individuals on this type of mission ought to have their identities classified!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The British Press Reported On Meghan And Harry / Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot / Is Mugabe Sleeping At Graduation Ceremony Of Zimbabwe Open University? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.