Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,437 members, 7,937,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture (2324 Views)

Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari / Wonderful Picture Of The Day.. / Check Out This Wonderful Picture Shared By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
theassassin:

bokoharam
grin
theassassin:

bokoharam
Re: In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: How igbenedion takÉ bcme governo® sef?

Ommo igbinedion nah big boi oh! Ah! U need to see the cinema he built recently in the heart of Benin. State of d art.

To be fair he didn't do quite as much as lift a finger to help Edo state in anyway during his reign on d emerald throne. But who can blame him, I mean this is Nigeria after all.

But he is currently one of top businessmen monopolizing Edo state.
Re: In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: How igbenedion takÉ bcme governo® sef?

The igbinz of edo are more like the sarakis of kwara.

The mario puzos godfathers of our time.
Re: In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
Party of Drunk People.
Re: In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture by EdCure: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
PDP's only assets. Liabilities to the nation.

1 Like

Re: In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Ommo igbinedion nah big boi oh! Ah! U need to see the cinema he built recently in the heart of Benin. State of d art.

To be fair he didn't do quite as much as lift a finger to help Edo state in anyway during his reign on d emerald throne. But who can blame him, I mean this is Nigeria after all.

But he is currently one of top businessmen monopolizing Edo state.
I guess his own case is a perfect example of "how not to be stupid wen making decision" grin
Re: In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Silkmoth33:

The igbinz of edo are more like the sarakis of kwara.

The mario puzos godfathers of our time.
hahahaa but bukola Saraki I'd moore "better" than his father-who wanted to make Gbemisola Saraki to succeed Bukola as Governor. The man no get conscience
Re: In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: hahahaa but bukola Saraki I'd moore "better" than his father-who wanted to make Gbemisola Saraki to succeed Bukola as Governor. The man no get conscience

She became a senator after her failed attempt oh! wink
Re: In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: I guess his own case is a perfect example of "how not to be stupid wen making decision" grin
Nah so nah
Re: In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 28, 2014
Awon oloriburuku & eranko united.
Re: In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture by Justcash(m): 3:51am On Sep 28, 2014
They are all birds of the same feather;

While the ones in the first picture are currently sucking Nigeria dry, the ones in the second picture are yearning to join the sucking galore by all means HUMANLY POSSIBLE

Re: In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2014
barcanista: I see a democrat(Ogbonaya Onu), a strategist and visionery(Tinubu), an Achiever per excellent and incorruptible General(Buhari) and a lousy Judas(Atiku).

Seconded!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

LOL! So Gen. Obansanjo Himself Is A Woman Wrapper? See Pix. / Fashola Commissions N1bn Recycling Plant In Igando / Hilarious Image Of Buhari And Osinbajo Dancing To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.