Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Do Guys Mean By "After All I Did For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Mean By "After All I Did For Her? (519 Views)

What Do Some Guys Mean By Sex Emargency... / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Guys Mean By "After All I Did For Her? by Ibrowski(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Many @ times,I kept wondering what could that phrase mean? were they not doing ALL willingly and cheerfully? was love blind when they were doing ALL? was doing ALL a guarantee for love?
Calm was meant to be kept when loving and not spitting AFTER ALL I DID FOR HER when things go bad.................What do you make of it peeps
Re: What Do Guys Mean By "After All I Did For Her? by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 28, 2014
You see why girls should be independent??
Work their money and not depend on guys.
A guy that says such to a girl prolly knws what he's talking about.
Re: What Do Guys Mean By "After All I Did For Her? by amakufrancis(m): 3:15am On Sep 28, 2014
Well maybe the guy had spend much cash on the babe. To the babes please learn to be 80% independent
Re: What Do Guys Mean By "After All I Did For Her? by scribble: 3:23am On Sep 28, 2014
Pls see the biblical book of lamentations

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Relationship Healthy / 5 Kinds Of Friends Every Woman Needs / Help A Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.