Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,156 members, 7,900,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth (1977 Views)

No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists / See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2014
In my opinion, I think if they were actually sharing 1k, someone wld av taken a pix before 500 people got paid!
Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2014
grin
donphilopus:

grin!
you too like bad thong tongue
Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by donphilopus: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: In my opinion, I think if they were actually sharing 1k, someone wld av taken a pix before 500 people got paid!

Amidst Military presence?!

1 Like

Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by donphilopus: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2014
barcanista: grin you too like bad thong tongue

grin cheesy tongue! Yes na!
Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by Caseless: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2014
Gboliwe:
First of all, I don't like these kind of mentions angry
Second of all, if you want to be honest and with he real person in you, you will see that a very good percentage of people were against the poster and his opinions on that link- edo potical group you gave. I don't think I read more than 10posts and funny enough, over 5 were for GEJ/PDP. So, why the selective reading from you?
Thirdly, and again, I don't like my mentions spammed unnecessarily.
u jst spammed mine.
Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by gratieao: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2014
Since the jobless youths are
from Edo state why has your
APC Governor not provided them jobs.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2014
No sane person would vote for the President Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by chamboy(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2014
argon500: @ op na so you vex reach? abeg present any credible candidate apart from Ebele.. Personally i like Mr president but i still like people surrounding him. Having said that, I still have never see any credible candidate that can stand Goodluck
shut it u foool

1 Like

Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by chamboy(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2014
gratieao: Since the jobless youths are
from Edo state why has your
APC Governor not provided them jobs.
anoda fool

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2014
donphilopus: Lemme also mention names sef

Cc: Omenka, Pataki, Caseless, Ilugunboy, Barcanista, Obiagelli, Gbawe, Eggheaders, Berem, Soroptimist, NgeneUkwenu, Tribaleast, Billyonaire [I guess you're also a beneficiary of the 1K], lakpalakpa, phockphockman, bloodyassassin, kel4soft, gboliwe, collynzo22, the veterinary doctor should also try and appear here, et al.

Why should PDP give N1,000 to jobless youths just to mobilize them to the stadium to support the clueless one?!
why shouldn't PDP give them #1000 when they have successfully tarnished their future by embezzling their collective wealth, reduced them to paupers who can't afford to treat themselves in a dilapidated government hospital, uneducated them which prevents them from realizing that it's crumbs they are given while the bulk ends with the people in the den of thieves?

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by gratieao: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2014
chamboy: anoda fool
You and your miserable generation born and unborn are fools
Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by kel4soft: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2014
TribalEAST: why shouldn't PDP give them #1000 when they have successfully tarnished their future by embezzling their collective wealth, reduced them to paupers who can't afford to treat themselves in a dilapidated government hospital, uneducated them which prevents them from realizing that it's crumbs they are given while the bulk ends with the people in the den of thieves?

The most anoying part is that those people they scammed at Immigration excercise, some of them still went there.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by chamboy(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2014
gratieao:
You and your miserable generation born and unborn are fools
can u imagine, and u preach Peace

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by donphilopus: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2014
Caseless: u jst spammed mine.

cheesy!
Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by pentagonal: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2014
saTAN selling there souls for crumbs since the 1800's.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by donphilopus: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2014
kel4soft:

The most anoying part is that those people they scammed at Immigration excercise, some of them still went there.

That's just the most annoying part of it all. I guess they went to collect the N1,000 they wasted for the immigration stuff!
Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by donphilopus: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2014
TribalEAST: why shouldn't PDP give them #1000 when they have successfully tarnished their future by embezzling their collective wealth, reduced them to paupers who can't afford to treat themselves in a dilapidated government hospital, uneducated them which prevents them from realizing that it's crumbs they are given while the bulk ends with the people in the den of thieves?

I weep for this generation!
Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by 2cato: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2014

Cc: Omenka, Pataki, Caseless, Ilugunboy, Barcanista, Obiagelli, Gbawe, Eggheaders, Berem, Soroptimist, NgeneUkwenu berem cramjones myndd44 et al,.
Why should PDP give N1,000 to jobless youths just to mobilize them to the stadium to support the clueless one?!
vedaxcool: Is it any wonder that jonathan does not take the responsibility of creating wealth and jobs seriously in Nigeria, only in a Nigeria where poverty reigns would youths waste their time queuing for 1k. Anybody who decides to vote this patron of militancy does so at his risk!
roll call and apollogy of the devils on horse back. Seun do something to these people mention above they are suffering from a severe terrible and stuborn mental problem
Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by 2cato: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2014

Cc: Omenka, Pataki, Caseless, Ilugunboy, Barcanista, Obiagelli, Gbawe, Eggheaders, Berem, Soroptimist, NgeneUkwenu berem cramjones myndd44 et al,.
vedaxcool: Is it any wonder that jonathan does not take the responsibility of creating wealth and jobs seriously in Nigeria, only in a Nigeria where poverty reigns would youths waste their time queuing for 1k. Anybody who decides to vote this patron of militancy does so at his risk!
roll call and apollogy of the devils on horse back. Seun do something to these people mention above they are suffering from a severe terrible and stuborn mental problem esp the confuse donphilopus.
Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by Sophia84: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
@haters

Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
The youths who were paid #1000 each are from Edo State an APC controlled state. What does that say about the quality of leadership in the state? If Oshiomole had been a good leader, if he had been meeting the yearnings and demands of the people, if he had been delivering the expected dividends of democracy to the people, the youths wouldn't have gone out in search of a mere #1000. What do you think.
Lets just assume for a minute your claim is true, isn't it an indictment of the govt at the state?
Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by donphilopus: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
APContherun: The youths who were paid #1000 each are from Edo State an APC controlled state. What does that say about the quality of leadership in the state? If Oshiomole had been a good leader, if he had been meeting the yearnings and demands of the people, if he had been delivering the expected dividends of democracy to the people, the youths wouldn't have gone out in search of a mere #1000. What do you think.
Lets just assume for a minute your claim is true, isn't it an indictment of the govt at the state?

You should be ashamed of yourself. Are you trynna say Oshiomole should be able to employ all of them?! You've forgotten how PDP failed Edo State for 10yrs and you expect a Governor who has done almost half of their tenure in terms of time to get all those who have been unemployed for the past 10yrs employed?! You can't compare the present unemployment in Edo State to that of PDP, can you?!

So, you probably believe that the best solution to unemployment in Nigeria is by giving the youths N1,000 to go sing praises of you?! Pathetic!

Stop justifying your soon to be buried party, pls!
Re: PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth by gratieao: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
chamboy: can u imagine, and u preach Peace
Nitwit

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU / Graphic Image Of Domestic Debt Profile Of Nigerian States / Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.