Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs (389 Views)

Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze / UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs / Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by Ughujowhovwo: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
UN commends Delta State on delivery of MDGs

After over a year's on-the-spot-assessment of implementation of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), the United Nations has commended the Delta State government for meeting international standards in the thematic areas of education, health, agriculture, provision of portable water and sanitation through the micro-credit scheme.

The commendation came in New York as the report of UN assessors who had been in Delta State for over 12 months evaluating the status of core thematic areas in the global body's MDGs target was unveiled before an international audience.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by Ruthedafe: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kudos EEU

(1) (Reply)

I Am Nigeria / Governor Mimiko Has Finally Decamped To PDP Inside Aso Rock / I Will Soon Resign My Appointment As Minister, Says Maku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.