Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,825 members, 7,972,957 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:38 PM

Will U Attend A CRUSADE In CHIBOK ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will U Attend A CRUSADE In CHIBOK ? (434 Views)

Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos / Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 / A Man Of God Called Rain Down During A Crusade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Attend A CRUSADE In CHIBOK ? by osile2012: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Your church has decided to Host a crusade in Chibok Borno state themed "TAKE THE BATTLE TO THE ENEMIES CAMP" and this is mandatory for all members to attend . Free transportation is available.

Will you attend ? Give reason for ur decision .
Re: Will U Attend A CRUSADE In CHIBOK ? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
lemme pray about it first
Re: Will U Attend A CRUSADE In CHIBOK ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
Why not?

I know the God I serve, his words changeth not.

Psalms 121:7
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

Psalms 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Those are his promises, he will never fail.
Re: Will U Attend A CRUSADE In CHIBOK ? by enm(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
osile2012: Your church has decided to Host a crusade in Chibok Borno state themed "TAKE THE BATTLE TO THE ENEMIES CAMP" and this is mandatory for all members to attend . Free transportation is available.

Will you attend ? Give reason for ur decision .

Why not? If it God will, He will not forsake and useless those who obey and follow His command. Bro fear not

(1) (Reply)

You Are Christian/muslim Because..... / Letter To The Latter Churches- Part 1 / What Did You Understand By Sons Of God, And Daugthers Of Man In Gen6.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.