Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,850 members, 7,945,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Nigerians Have The Right To Participate In Profitable Internet Programs. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerians Have The Right To Participate In Profitable Internet Programs. (437 Views)

Why You Should Not Participate In Free Blogging / How To Start A Blog: Choosing The Right Topic/niche. / Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Have The Right To Participate In Profitable Internet Programs. by TutorVISTA(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
This afternoon, i was taken aback to the many limitations nigerians have to participate in internet programs to earn money.

The backdoor method these limitations has made us adopt is discouraging.

The whites think we are all alike, they are wrong. There are good nigerians willing to do legitimate business online. Look at clickbank and paypal for example, we go through the backdoor to make use of them.

I have made a tweet calling for change.

You can join the course. My twitter handle is @philip_ohas.
Re: Nigerians Have The Right To Participate In Profitable Internet Programs. by jonnyboy4u: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
I think things have started to change little by little, like Paypal that is now in nigeria.

[/img]http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=021[/img]
Re: Nigerians Have The Right To Participate In Profitable Internet Programs. by TutorVISTA(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2014
You are right. But the services of paypal have not been made complete to us. We can only pay money but can't receive. Still that is a limitation.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Second Website / A Free Laptop / Which Mp3 Tag Can I Use To Edit Mp3 Music.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.