Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:12 PM

Girls Of Nl.if You Got The Hots For A Guy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Of Nl.if You Got The Hots For A Guy... (862 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* / 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Of Nl.if You Got The Hots For A Guy... by james1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hey girls of NL.
If you got the hots for a guy do tell him,it is only idiots who actually don't understand a thing about romance that will go tell people about it.
On tusday at church this super-girl was crazy about me(i could sense and perceive her craze for me,she was so over me)not bragging.i wondered why she won't just start a conversation.i pitied and let her suffer that day,because she won't come out to me,i mean,i don't live in the jungle and i take nothing and no one for granted.when church closed i went to my mama and she was just starring at me as she left,i saw hunger(for me) in her eyes.
Okay,okay i will to talk her on sunday.am looking for my soulmate you know.
Re: Girls Of Nl.if You Got The Hots For A Guy... by sesman(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2008
Re: Girls Of Nl.if You Got The Hots For A Guy... by arramyjay: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2008
Oh so girls are no more die hard materialistic and it so funny you of all persons should be giving advise.
Re: Girls Of Nl.if You Got The Hots For A Guy... by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2008
And your point is? undecided
Re: Girls Of Nl.if You Got The Hots For A Guy... by james1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2008
Hello.
@poster.Oh so girls are no more die hard materialistic and it so funny you of all persons should be giving advise.

My advice to women is that:if they see a guy they want badly,"it could be for that special something in that guy" not the barrs,go for him.you know what you as a woman want in a guy.
Do you want to have me tell you? cool
Re: Girls Of Nl.if You Got The Hots For A Guy... by mbola(f): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2008
I'll tell him or show him. There's no point beating around the bush. This is 2008. undecided
Re: Girls Of Nl.if You Got The Hots For A Guy... by james1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2008
Hey.
@poster.And your point is?  Undecided

Be bold,know what you want and go for it.
As in this case:it is a guy.many a guy i know will and can chat up any woman.
You never can tell many other gals might be eyeing him too.
Some guys hide under the guise of shyness and say;it can't be possible,yes it can and has been possible!
They can't understand how a woman can be that bold.

As for me i did rather have my wife eating out of my palms.i did love for her to love me to bits.
And i don't mind should she be the one to make the real first move,especially when i might not have noticed her.
Re: Girls Of Nl.if You Got The Hots For A Guy... by arramyjay: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2008
james1:

Hello.
@poster.Oh so girls are no more die hard materialistic and it so funny you of all persons should be giving advise.

My advice to women is that:if they see a guy they want badly,"it could be for that special something in that guy" not the barrs,go for him.you know what you as a woman want in a guy.
Do you want to have me tell you? cool

What are you talking about i don't understand what you have wrote.
Re: Girls Of Nl.if You Got The Hots For A Guy... by james1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2008
Hello.
@poster.   I'll tell him or show him. There's no point beating around the bush. This is 2008. Undecided
Clap,clap,clap.
     Yes!you are the girl.real,very real.
For the real man,this is the real woman and that goes on to make very clear to the real man that this woman can take charge,when necessary.
Re: Girls Of Nl.if You Got The Hots For A Guy... by james1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2008
Hey shegirl71.
I only replied you. to make it easier;i copied and pasted your statement or question and put my answer under. cool cool cool
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

We're Scared / How Do You Feel When Your Guy Tell You I Feeling You / topic closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.