Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,302 members, 7,950,547 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (37208 Views)

Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by obo389(m): 4:58am On Sep 29, 2014
Raiders: APC should not allow Atiku and buhari represent their party. Buhari has lost the last 3 elections ( I wonder why he still want to contest ) and Atiku has lost 2 elections. APC should field a popular candidate that can win election. Atiku and Buhari don't stand a chance against GEJ
Thank you.that is why I suport an oshiomole candidacy.he's gona giv GEJ the run for his money.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by since2005(f): 4:59am On Sep 29, 2014
hmm
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by ochilikoko(m): 5:01am On Sep 29, 2014
We say no to consensus candidacy. Let there be primary election in our party.
My fear is that the ppls General might not make it in the primary hence,making GEJ unopposed as two Atiku cannever win the annointed man Goodluck.

I'm seriously perceiving massive failure of APC next year hence,I hereby, defect to the ruling party as they seems more organise and I can't afford to belong to losers party.

GEJ till 20019

14 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by emmasege: 5:02am On Sep 29, 2014
Atiku will soon after d primaries release a statement that APC is not better PDP, but rather worse. However, shame wouldn't let him go back to d PDP.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by networkgenuis: 5:05am On Sep 29, 2014
lanrexdo: I knew that there was going to be a clash over the presidency especially that Atiku. He has nothing meaningful to offer. You cant just come from no where and claim the Ticket. The reason the merger of CPC and ACN was successful was because acn had no presidential aspirant and cpc under GMB want to add to his own vote.. So you can't just come from no where and steal GMB's dream. I guess at the end of the day, Mr Atiku will port to another party because that is what he does. He wants the presidential ticket by fire by force. It should have been GMB that should have announced first for his presidential ambition not Atiku. They want to have unlimited power,fame and wealth. That is the highest they can ever attain when you become the president of country. They have both tasted power and know how it feels. they want to continue the large life of lawlessness. That is all i feel about this so call people who wants to be Nigeria Top Boss. The only person i have seen who has a dream for this country is GMB. The rest are just bunch of senseless people who wants nothing but power and loot our already damaged economy dry.

Bro, there's no point getting emotional over this.
APC actually shot themselves on the foot when they courted people from the PDP, the likes of Atiku.
These set of people are overly ambitious, obviously corrupt and super rich.

We play money politics in Nigeria and believe me, Atiku will influence a lot in APC.
GMB will hardly clinch the ticket in the event of primaries as Atiku can virtually buy all the delegates.

The only person that can match Atiku money for money and wit for wit is BAT.
Interesting days ahead bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by quinnboy: 5:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Atiku!!! We know say u get the money but pls for the sake of those of us who were not born during GMB time as military president of this country, we heard he did great things way back then, pls let us have a taste of those GOº°ºooOº°ºood times too nah. This is our last chance......Pls.

13 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by slydog(m): 5:16am On Sep 29, 2014
Only Adams Oshiomole can win Gej, but APC, dem go gree?

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Burger01(m): 5:17am On Sep 29, 2014
APC already lost the presidential election. These goons are just wasting timeundecided

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 29, 2014
Governor Rochas of Imo State is coming struggle Vice president with some other person.
After election lost, boko haram will start, it might be called now marah okob, meaning western politics is evil.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by timilehing(m): 5:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Who cares.....
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by sleinadczar: 5:37am On Sep 29, 2014
"Atiku has the financial war chest to prosecute the election, while Buhari has the massive followership. Who else can they field to contest against Jonathan?" The Duo are just fooling themselves not Nigerians, if Buhari has much followers, why has he lost election 3times in thesame country where he's allegedly got much followers? Its not about being a lil bit popular in some parts of the Nothern States. For Atiku, pls Nigerians have had enough of his stories, if he has so much to spend he should pls safe it for himself and his generations yet unborn. The question is "with these fights and disagreements between the APC strongholds, can they fight PDP in the forth coming election? A house that is divided amongst itself cannot stand
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by coolvitus(m): 5:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Tnk God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by odepacy: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2014
cheesy Guys na so una won do una own fight
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by cococandy(f): 5:50am On Sep 29, 2014
To me modified primaries makes more sense.
Who'll take care of the consensus candidacy elections? INEC?
Buhari better get real.
20,000 is not a small number. if he has faith in his followership,then why is he afraid? Or doesn't he trust them?
Anyone that really support him shouldn't be bought over with money unless na fake supporters he get.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 29, 2014
I pray atiku seal through and let gmb be disgraced shamefully to death, GEJ till 2019 after then comes my brother, ENENCHE BONAVENTURE DAVID MARK, untill then, we in benue and north(xtians) will support GEJ, in return 2019,the SS and SE will support us!

9 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Gboliwe: 5:52am On Sep 29, 2014
This is small friction, wait until the great and revered think-tank of the party Tinubu speaks, then we will see real friction.
I just dey laugh grin grin

By the way, this report says Gov. Osho hasn't officially declared? Didn't I read few days ago how he was jumping around "declaring"? Wasn't that official enough?

ApC and their pettiness, not my business

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by condralbede(m): 5:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Bunch of confused ppl....GEJ will definitely trash Buhari or Atiku any day.Those old cargo has nothing meaningful to offer to us,they are just desperate for power......Skekina

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 29, 2014
APC WILL LOOSE THIS ELECTION IF THEY DO NOT LET FASHOLA CONTEST AS THEIR CANDIDATE....AS A MATTER OF FACT...I WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR CLUELESS GEJ RATHER THAN VOTE FOR PHUCKIN BUHARI OR ATIKU OR ANYOTHER THIEVING MALLAM FOR THAT MATTER.....NONSENSE!!!!! BUHARI KO BUGARRI NI.....LET GEJ KUKU MA COMPLETE THE RUNNING DOWN OF THE COUNTRY RATHER THAN GIVE SOME BORN TO RULE OLD FARTS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO PLUNDER THE NATIONS WEALTH....

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by TechRev: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2014
Where is tinubu ?? Is he still on holiday abroad while a fire is about to start?? I did not read where his position on the issue was stated or if he was present at the meeting??

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by mykel25(m): 6:05am On Sep 29, 2014
mjameslarry: Do you want to be a member of the great brotherhood Illuminati? we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places email us now at( illuminatechurchofsatan666@gmail.com or call +2347054798538 beware you must be 18 years and above if you know you are not interested never you attempt to this post be warned...

produce a youth president with ur powers n let c..
.bunch of fools......candidate of HELL

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by mykel25(m): 6:12am On Sep 29, 2014
quinnboy: Atiku!!! We know say u get the money but pls for the sake of those of us who were not born during GMB time as military president of this country, we heard he did great things way back then, pls let us have a taste of those GOº°ºooOº°ºood times too nah. This is our last chance......Pls.

he did nothing exceptional other than d discipline he brought.....he dint curb corruption too..
he just want power back so he can revenge his mothers death n y he was jailed n overthrown....simple

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Mentcee(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2014
E nefa start. Power hungry old men! Implosion!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:15am On Sep 29, 2014
PDP & TANoids havin a fieldday mornin since 1:00AM, dem na winsh ni
No problem, d end will surely justify d means cool
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by koikoi2(m): 6:15am On Sep 29, 2014
Confusion gradually creeping into APC. Waiting for Tinubu, Okorocha and Ameachi to join d bandwagon of confusion.grin

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by kristisking(m): 6:17am On Sep 29, 2014
Why is Buhari scared of primary election?He forgot that even if he wins the primary,he will lose the presidential election.He is use to defeat and I know he has already prepared his mind for another shocking defeat.Buhari or no buhari,APC wil lose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:19am On Sep 29, 2014
mykel25:

produce a youth president with ur powers n let c..
.bunch of fools......candidate of HELL
Bros, naaah u 1st reply dem?
U nah hear say na dem fall MJ?
Roast Aaliyah, send 2pac travel?
Hee hee hee, tis good sha grin
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by sokera: 6:22am On Sep 29, 2014
networkgenuis:

Bro, there's no point getting emotional over this.
APC actually shot themselves on the foot when they courted people from the PDP, the likes of Atiku.
These set of people are overly ambitious, obviously corrupt and super rich.

We play money politics in Nigeria and believe me, Atiku will influence a lot in APC.
GMB will hardly clinch the ticket in the event of primaries as Atiku can virtually buy all the delegates.

The only person that can match Atiku money for money and wit for wit is BAT.
Interesting days ahead bro.
. Who is BAT??

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2014
kristisking: Why is Buhari scared of primary election?He forgot that even if he wins the primary,he will lose the presidential election.He is use to defeat and I know he has already prepared his mind for another shocking defeat.Buhari or no buhari,APC wil lose
Did u bother 2 read d article b4 usin ur itchy fingaz 2 type yakpa dat came out of ur brain?
Na wa sad

Jez becos u saw d name Buhari, automatik erektion starts 4 u undecided

Why don't u use dat erektion 2 cure some female PDPigs instead
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Hmm...Game of thrones season 20 will soon be launched at the eagles square. Starring some 50-something year old naija super stars.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by gajike: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2014
I pity Buhari. but apc aggression and bitterness against pdp brought this problem. when they were desperately begging new pdp faction to join them they didn't know they were digging their grave.
Recently Tinubu sundenly disappeared from apc functions eg kogi rally, NEC meeting, tambuwal turbaning ceremony that witness all apc bigwigs.
whereas only Tinubu can rescue Buhari because of financial and political strength of jagaban.
Buhari and Tinubu were d major player to form apc if Tinubu didn't come out from his hiding Atiku will claim d ticket and its very unfair to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2014
You are just high and decieving your own self.
you gat nothing to offer.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by princealbashir: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Retards.... Smh for APC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert / PDP Spent N2.5bn On Presidential Poll Adverts, APC N728m – Report / Dino Melaye Dressed In Traditional Arabian Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.