Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Beyonce Style Lace Wig - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beyonce Style Lace Wig (22577 Views)

Urgent Help:how Do I Remove A Black Mark Caused By Lace Wig. / South African Model, Celebrity Big Brother Barbz Buys Bisola's Glueless Lace Wig / Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2009
. . . all in d name of wanting to have that oyibo look/hair tongue
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by suze(f): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2009
we have the full lace and then lace front wig.I learnt one does not have to use glue for lace frontcosit hasa clip at the back like a normal wig.Who knows if this true.I want somethingI dont have to use glue with
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by mamagee6(f): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2009
She has always been fake. tongue
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by vanni(f): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2009
I discovered lace wigs this year and I am planning to get one very soon
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by AMBDee: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2009
@ Tateena pls where can i get to buy a good lace wig and possibly fix it too cos after my dreads thatz the next hair i wanna wear. thanks.
@ all if you also know of a good place that i can get and fix one here in Nigeria cos i don't wanna waste my money. thanks
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2009
so na wetin them go carry deceive men, no be person like me o!!!!
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by faithhair4: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
faithhair4u.com

we sell 100% indian hair and ship worldwide

we are cheaper than many us compaies out there and we have reliable and dependable supplies

faithhair4u.com

Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by reginatolu: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2010
i dont trust most lace wig sellers. I buy mine from www.lacewiguk.co.uk
Theirs is good and they use DHL to send it to me in lagos. Their prices are good as well.
I have tried alot of sellers but my customers complain about most other sellers products so i just stick with lacewiguk

Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Iluvwigs: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2010
Wow reading through these comments there is such a mixed response about lace wigs! Just to clarify the wigs only mess up your hairline if you put the glue actually onto your hairline it is meant to be just below.

Thanks Mary <a target="_new" href=" http://www.afuro.co.uk/full-lace-front-wigs-c3"> Lace Wigs </a>
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by angelshalo: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2011
On behalf of Angels Halo I would like to introduce our company. Morris Trading Corporation Malaysia is the mother company of Angels Halo. We are manufacturing and supplying all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair Wig, and all our wigs are made of 100% Real Human Hair either Virgin hair or Remy hair. We have been in the business of Human Hair Wig for the past 5 years. For the past five years we are successfully supplies our products to our numbers of retailers and dealers in Malaysia only. We do not retail our products to an individual buyers due that we do not want to compete with our clients. It has been our endeavor to provide high quality products at very competent prices.

Last January 2011, I went to Nigeria and I saw the demand of Real Human Hair Wigs, Weave-on and Extension. However, I noticed the high prices of those items. According to our research the Real Human Malaysian Remy Hair that are selling in Nigeria are came from China. And I noticed that some are not a pure Real Human Hair.

To this effect, we would like to offer our genuine, 100% Malaysian Human Hair at affordable prices. And we are guarantying to you the quality of a Real Malaysian Human Hair with beauty, vitality and longevity. Malaysian Human Hair have its natural state is thick and soft, it is incredibly versatile!

We also supply Indian and Brazilian Human Hair Wigs. Those wigs are manufactured in Malaysia but the hairs are come from our suppliers in India.

For further information you may call our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com

ANGELS HALO is also looking for a sales agent all around Nigeria! All you have to do is to sell our Human Hair Wig products to the dealers, suppliers and retailers in Nigeria. You can do this part time or full time. This is a commission basis with big earnings! Take note, 3% of the selling price of the product will be yours! No need to invest, your buyers will invest for you! From the first payment of the buyer you will receive your commission immediately in cash or we will deposit thru your bank account.

We will assign a representative in Nigeria to assist you. Our representative will assist you to arrange your sales, payment and legal contract for the buyers. We can also provide brochures and sales and marketing proposals for you.

There are a lot of Asian workers, students and house wives who have tried to do this business and it help them financially. If you have a contact already, this is an advantage for you!

If you are interested to join in our new family in Nigeria, you may call our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by xmarks(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2011
we are hair goods manufacturer from China. we produce hair extension, hair weft, hair bulk, clip in hair, clip on hair,nail hair, pre bonded hair, hair extenson tools, such as hair extension ring, clip, thread, ,
distributors wanted !
decentwigs@yahoo.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/decentwigs/

[img]http://[/img][img][/img]

Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by hanooni921: 1:22am On Dec 25, 2011
so the celebs wear this? im scared it will look unnatural and theres soo many types
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by cherrywig: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2012
hi,this is Cherry from Chinalacewig. China

We are a professional manufacturer of wigs and hair extensions since 1996.

Now we have more than 6000 pcs wigs in stock,if you have any needs,pls email at: 
chinalacewig_cherry@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by latress: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2012
Specializing in Human hair lace wigs and Hair extensions at cheap and affordable prices.

www.hairandbeautycentre.co.uk is a UK supplier of lace front wigs, stock items or custom units,we have been in business for awhile so we have enough experience to provide our customers with the best quality available.
We delivery to everywhere in the world and accept all major debit and credit cards, we also accept interswitch and verve payments online.
Get tangle free and shed free authentic pure Brazilian, Peruvian and Russian virgin hair.

follow us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/hairandbeautycentre.co.uk
twitter http://www.facebook.com/hairandbeautycentre.co.uk
Get Hair and Beauty Care Tips: http://hairandbeautycentre.co.uk/blog/

contact us UK 07954104306 or 02081333439

BB Pin 228830C2

Email Address

admin@hairandbeautycentre.co.uk

Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
This colour palette blew my mind. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes / Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.