Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why The Black Man Is A Fool! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why The Black Man Is A Fool! (1289 Views)

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States / Other Names For A Fool In Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Black Man Is A Fool! by ilaugh1: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2008
Can you imagine someone comes up with the story that Obama is an anti Christ because he wins an election?

Is d black man not human like the white man? Why does he become an antichrist because he wins an election? Tell me - moda fokers!
Re: Why The Black Man Is A Fool! by ikeyman00(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2008
let me tell u something! ha if i tell u that em u are the biggest idot and fool on that in nairaland that might just be an understatement!

k do u have to open up thread on every nonesense that cross ur dumb head?

think again

so who is the fool? brainless fagot
Re: Why The Black Man Is A Fool! by tpia: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2008
i_laugh:

Can you imagine someone comes up with the story that Obama is an anti Christ because he wins an election?

Is d black man not human like the white man? Why does he become an antichrist because he wins an election? Tell me - moda fokers!

e be like say that crack you're smoking, was mixed with powdered garri.

if a white man says the same thing, will you open a thread about it saying the white man is a fool?
Re: Why The Black Man Is A Fool! by benincitys(f): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2008
@poster you have a problem what is going on with you ?
Re: Why The Black Man Is A Fool! by myndofgold(f): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2008
LOL, i went thru the PAIN of reading majority of his post, I think he/she just has a crush on Obama.
Re: Why The Black Man Is A Fool! by nguage(m): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2008
your best shot at trolling?
Re: Why The Black Man Is A Fool! by myndofgold(f): 1:02am On Nov 07, 2008
*shakes head and moves on*
Re: Why The Black Man Is A Fool! by spikedcylinder: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2008
Why the black man is a fool? Speak for yourself will ya? undecided tongue
Re: Why The Black Man Is A Fool! by sexyLeamon(f): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2008
Why The Black Man Is A Fool!
i_laugh:

Tell me - moda fokers!
na wah ohh when will you change?
Re: Why The Black Man Is A Fool! by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 09, 2008
@ poster

can you honestly say that the originator of the statement is well in the head?
can you say you shdn't be examined for taking him seriously and worse, making it a thread on nairaland?

abi u get cerebral malaria when u post this thread?

hissss shiooorrr  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why The Black Man Is A Fool! by LoveAlways(f): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2008
I read somewhere that someone averaged the number of letters in Obama's name and came up with 666
Re: Why The Black Man Is A Fool! by dgratrock: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2008
d truth be say as you dey laugh every time u don lost ur sense, e bad so tay u mumu dey talk say u and ur fellow black guys be fool. well my answer be say na u na im be the big fool, no be every black guy.

(1) (Reply)

Left Hand Taboo / Shin Wannan Gaskiya Ne Ko Yaya??? / Woman With Bare Breasts: Mandatory Traditional Marriage Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.