Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

The New Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Abia State (1857 Views)

New Face Of The New Abia State Modern E-library / Full List Of New Abia State Commissioners And Their Portfolios : / New Abia State Workers' Secretariat Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Abia State by Abiaredemption(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2014
THE NEW ABIA STATE

For 23 years of our existence, we can only thank God for his grace. It is only by the grace of God that we are living and surviving through the toils and disappointments from people whom we thought, could make a difference.
Since the creation of Abia State, we have had: Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu and Theodore A. Orji, aka Ochendo, as the custodians/governors of our great. State. And we still thank God for his sustaining grace.

They indeed made a difference, the road that streches from aba/portharcourt/Osisioma express road by ariria junction, that takes you on a short cut into Ariria international market, the road that takes one straight from aba/portharcourt road juction, into cemetry market and the road from osisioma junction into Ahia Ohuru, Ngwa road, portable drinking water and electricity, is no more.
These are the main roads that connects businessmen and women, from all over Nigeria, into Aba, the commercial city of Abia State.

It is not too much to say, that I ever imagined that within the last 15 years and now, Aba would be a sister city of Lagos, China and Dubai. This would have only be possible if we had custodians, that could make positive difference.
Where is our faith? Where are our elders? What about the states men the lawmakers, vibrant youths, change makers and champions?
They are every where but tongue tied. Their wings seem to have been cut down by some superstitious form of loyalty.

All we have now is fear of some deity, elders, turn trembling slave, law makers and states men, who say sweet things, youth whose vibrancy shines forth as touts.
Just very few of these classes of people still have the fear of God and not man, very few of them, still think about the future of our children and children's children, very few, can speak. But their voices are not loud enough.
There is still one man, a youth, who have had this burden for change, and we noticed.
So we made a clarion call, on people who hate evil and people who could still turn their back at evil, people who crave for change and we are glad they responded. Thank you G51 Apostles, and fellow Abians, who still believe in good.

Though the deed has been done, it is not late. We have a lot in our hands and we must make it work.

The Abian guber race is an Open seat race, we believe that, so the news of imposing an Abia South candidate on Abians, all in the name of zoning, no longer make it an open seat but a challenge.

We want an equal opportunity, a level playing ground and nothing can stop us. Abia State must be the best and this can only come, through
Up-rightness,
Credible/Charismatic,
Humane,
Excellent,
Outstanding,
Gentle,
Admirable,
High-spirited individual,
and it's in one man UCHE OGAH.
In this man, we also found grace, substance, intelligence, truthfulness, pilantrophy, empathy and good will.
There is so much to say, but in him, we see a new Abia State, that every other state will admire and love to associate with.
This can only be possible if we do some simple but important things:
Ensure you are a registered voter
Ensure you vote this credible man
Refuse any forcefully imposed leader
Ensure your vote counts
Spread the news.
The people as one mind will always achieve victory. God bless Abia State.
Long live USO
Long live Abians
Love live Abia State
Long Live Nigeria
Re: The New Abia State by ShagariAbacha: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2014
You don't have to deceive people here. These igbo states occupy majority of the lists of the most struggling states in nigeria. Igbo states still have a long way to go if they want to catch up with the yorubas not to talk of the kings and queens of nigeria, the hausa's. Abia is far from developing.
Re: The New Abia State by ebankole1(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2014
Which Abia exactly? you meant that poo-poo hole? this is ridiculous to say the least.

Keep deceiving yourself,who's deceiving who?

hehe hehehe Wonders shall never cease to exist with my Igbos brothers..
Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: The New Abia State by asha80(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2014
ebankole and shagariabacha if two of you cannot read then keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: The New Abia State by ebankole1(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2014
asha80: ebankole and shagariabacha if two of you cannot read then keep quiet.

If you too can't bear it then log off on NL.

1 Like

Re: The New Abia State by ShagariAbacha: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2014
asha80: ebankole and shagariabacha if two of you cannot read then keep quiet.
Asha if you can't understand the truth then kiss my feet.
Re: The New Abia State by olodoowoh: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
ebankole1: Which Abia exactly? you meant that poo-poo hole? this is ridiculous to say the least.

Keep deceiving yourself,who's deceiving who?

hehe hehehe Wonders shall never cease to exist with my Igbos brothers..
Lolzzz
e-bankole, how's mummy and your brother omoseye?

would you like people to see how they look like?
Re: The New Abia State by Abiaredemption(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2014
People, the truth has been told already, Abia State is in a mess. Even with all that there are plenty revenues generated from Aba. If we had very good governors, Aba alone would have beat every other states in terms of industrialisation. We have seen a man like Uchechukwu Ogah, who will make it happen. Watch Out and watch ur back. Thank you our well wishers. This still one Nigeria
Re: The New Abia State by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2014
olodoowoh: e-bankole, how's mummy and your brother omoseye?

would you like people to see how they look like?
e bank ole has ran away. Pls unmask him so that we he look like.
Re: The New Abia State by olodoowoh: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
CaptainOjemba: e bank ole has ran away. Pls unmask him so that we he look like.
am waiting for them to start posting pics, I even have his girlfriend's pictures.
Re: The New Abia State by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
people with name starting with 0,has ruled ABIA state and our lives has been zero,0enough,,see this one

Re: The New Abia State by hushmail: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
who is uche ogah?

What is his pedigree?

Truly abia is a mess bt caused by abians

i recall in 2011 aba boys refuse to vote just cos there was no candidate they could identify wt

now Ihejirika is d most promising to lead Abia to d promised land

all dis knocks he is receiving r from enemies of Abia progress

support Ihejirika 4 better Abia
Re: The New Abia State by asha80(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
hushmail: who is uche ogah?

What is his pedigree?

i recall in 2011 aba boys refuse to vote just cos there was no candidate they could identify wt

i dont think ihejirika is interested in being a governor.
Re: The New Abia State by hushmail: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
asha80: i dont think ihejirika is interested in being a governor.

u mayb right bt if we truly Abia to progress then Ihejirika shld be invited to do d needful
Re: The New Abia State by asha80(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
hushmail:

u mayb right bt if we truly Abia to progress then Ihejirika shld be invited to do d needful
you cant force one to become what he is not interested in...the other person i am interested in is alex otti but my fear is he might not be well known at the grassroots...NB i dont think there is anything wrong with this ogah guy...you can read his profile and i do not think he has held political office before...he is actually more on the ground than ihejirika.
Re: The New Abia State by tsolz400: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
The Abia State I know..

Re: The New Abia State by Abiaredemption(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
asha80: you cant force one to become what he is not interested in...the other person i am interested in is alex otti but my fear is he might not be well known at the grassroots...NB i dont think there is anything wrong with this ogah guy...you can read his profile and i do not think he has held political office before...he is actually more on the ground than ihejirika.

You just Google Uchechukwu sampson Ogah or Masters Energy, ask about him in Isuikwuato LGA, he is a grassroot person and has done tremendously for his LGA. Visible changes, better still visit his home town Uturu. You wil unconsciously wish for a person like that to govern Abia
Re: The New Abia State by Abiaredemption(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
hushmail: who is uche ogah?

What is his pedigree?

You just Google Uchechukwu sampson Ogah or Masters Energy, ask about him in Isuikwuato LGA, he is a grassroot person and has done tremendously for his LGA. Visible changes, better still visit his home town Uturu. You wil unconsciously wish for a person like that to govern Abia

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Breaks Ceasefire Agreement, Attacks Borno Villages / Jonathan Asks Sanusi For Royal Blessing / Graphic Pics: Child Of A Foreigner Been Attacked In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.