Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,546 members, 7,951,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye (3844 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / You Can Stop Your Husband's Extra-marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chillisauce: Your father died a fulfilled man.

he knew what he was getting into. An adult fully aware of his decision.

Continue mourning him or you can go about your life.
He has made his choice
gbam

2 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by crackhaus: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Why is a married man chasing a single lady? Why? why chase in the first place? that is my point. Granted, some ladies do not respect the sanctity of marriage as a result of greed. They want to milk out from a man as much as possible. They are only after the money most times. But why, as a married man with Vows to keep, would you chase a single lady? For what? The chasing is the creator of the problem. Why start it? can't you address that? You dnt chase hoping no lady follows you. you chase for a purpose. there is a motive behind chasing. You want ladies to stop following maried men? Let the men stop doing the chasing!!! Simple!! The ladies will be forced to work hard to feed their greed.
Asking why a married man should chase other women is like asking why a man/woman should pick up a gun and rob other people of their hard-earned money.
The analogy made here is to tell you that the married man and the robber both have a need/desire...the married man has a need to satisfy his sexxual desire, while the robber has a need to satisfy his/her desire for wealth.
The rightness or wrongness of these needs is really not the crux of the matter because at the end of the day, we do not live in an ideal world...there will always be miscreants, cheats, liars, and thieves who are up to no good.

Would you blame a grown woman/girl who dresses provocatively/half-naked for attracting the attention of a lustful pervert who may end up making sexxual advances at her or worst, rap.e her?
I think not! You will not blame her of course, hence your stance that the one who initiates/causes is to be blamed becomes null and void.

the man is fully to be blamed;
Wrong!
Two people were involved and neither was forced, they both share the blame equally.

1) He is the married one. He has vows to keep, to be faithful to his wife. The single lady does not have any vow to keep.
She is single and unmarried, she has no business with a married man whether or not he makes advances...she can say no and better yet, stick with an unmarried single dude who may one day put a ring on it.
She also should stand up for the woman married to that man...now that the man has chased her, it is within her power to save his wife the emotional pain.
The man may move on to chase another chic, but at least her own conscience will be clear.

This is how it starts, and if a sizeable number of ladies start to act this way, who is left for a married man to chase apart from prosti.tutes?
And we all know that a prosti.tute will not kill a man for leaving her to go back to his wife...no strings attached, it's just good business.
In the same vein, a man will not bring a prosti.tute into his house to marry as second wife...so you see, everybody wins and life continues.

2) Men of his type always defend cheating with the 'All men are polygamous in nature' anthem. as long as you believe this, cheating is easy for you and you are fully to be blamed in this scenerio.

3) since men believe they are polygamous in nature, Men will do the chasing. Once you initiate something, you are the creator of the problems associated with it.
Already dealt with.
That men say or think in the polygamous nature is not a license for women to fall for them.
If a married man makes passes at another woman, accepting and yielding to him makes her an equal & willing partaker in breaking the sanctity of his marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by crackhaus: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Every marrried man with vows should simply stop chasing ladies!!! You single men lament about your girlfriends being runnz babes, tell your fellow men that are married to leave these girls alone. They are the ones causing girls to get more and more greedy!! It is not enough for you to tell ladies to stay away from married men. That alone will not work as long as men continue to chase.

Stop chasing ladies and stick to your wives!! God almighty was not stup1d when he said we should all stay away from adultery!! He did not give any preference to anybody. The commandment was for our benefit. The commandment has protection. all the men who had many wives in the bible, did they not face the consequences of polygamy? their stories are there in the bible for us to learn lessons and stay away from the same mistakes they made. Those useless men who die with wh0res in hotel rooms, would they have died if they just simply stuck to their wives? Would this man have died if he had just solved issues with his wife? Rather than solve every marital issue with cheating, simply go for counselling and imbibe communication!! Simple!!

You keep ignoring my questions, can't a woman say NO to a married man?

You don't need to worry your pretty little head over men who lament that their girlfriends are runz babes...that's if they even lament like you put it undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
crackhaus:
Asking why a married man should chase other women is like asking why a man/woman should pick up a gun and rob other people of their hard-earned money.
The analogy made here is to tell you that the married man and the robber both have a need/desire...the married man has a need to satisfy his sexxual desire, while the robber has a need to satisfy his/her desire for wealth.
The rightness or wrongness of these needs is really not the crux of the matter because at the end of the day, we do not live in an ideal world...there will always be miscreants, cheats, liars, and thieves who are up to no good.

Would you blame a grown woman/girl who dresses provocatively/half-naked for attracting the attention of a lustful pervert who may end up making sexxual advances at her or worst, rap.e her?
I think not! You will not blame her of course, hence your stance that the one who initiates/causes is to be blamed becomes null and void.

Wrong!
Two people were involved and neither was forced, they both share the blame equally.

She is single and unmarried, she has no business with a married man whether or not he makes advances...she can say no and better yet, stick with an unmarried single dude who may one day put a ring on it.
She also should stand up for the woman married to that man...now that the man has chased her, it is within her power to save his wife the emotional pain.
The man may move on to chase another chic, but at least her own conscience will be clear.

This is how it starts, and if a sizeable number of ladies start to act this way, who is left for a married man to chase apart from prosti.tutes?
And we all know that a prosti.tute will not kill a man for leaving her to go back to his wife...no strings attached, it's just good business.
In the same vein, a man will not bring a prosti.tute into his house to marry as second wife...so you see, everybody wins and life continues.

Already dealt with.
That men say or think in the polygamous nature is not a license for women to fall for them.
If a married man makes passes at another woman, accepting and yielding to him makes her an equal & willing partaker in breaking the sanctity of his marriage.

You see how you reason? You are equating a cheating married man with an armed robber? So their selfish desires must be met because? So because a man builds a house, therefore that gives armed robbers the right to rob? Simply because you see half unclad females,then you must break your vow as a married man as soon as your pen1s says so? So if their selfish desires are important, why is that of ladies not important? You are dismissing the rightness or wrongness of the matter. Then why are you criticising the ladies? WHY MAKE IT SOUND AS IF THE MAN ISNT WRONG FOR CHASING BUT THE LADY IS WRONG FOR RESPONDING? arent you being a hypocrite? Hahahahahaha. You already deliberating on the rightnesss and wrongness of the issue. be consistent.

Its a pity. Your likes come up with ideologies but forget that these ideologies could work against you. Thanks to your 'man must cheat' anthem, greedy ladies are having a field day milking married men. Faithfulness isnt in their dictionary and your fellow single men are now lamenting. Single men are now sufferring from the ideology y'all created. Even married women are not left out amongst women these men chase. Thanks to these men, these greedy ladies have become more bold, materialistic and unapologetic. They go as far as visiting Native doctors just so your likes can become tools and then milk y'all dry.

6 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
crackhaus:
You keep ignoring my questions, can't a woman say NO to a married man?

You don't need to worry your pretty little head over men who lament that their girlfriends are runz babes...that's if they even lament like you put it undecided

Yes, a woman is meant to say No. BUT not all women would say No. Not all women are saints. Because men are still doing the chasing. You dnt solve a problem from the top. You solve it from the root cause. And that is, the chasing must stop or else ladies will continue to be greedy!!

2 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by beeevan: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good riddance to bad rubbish, if they are dropping dead here and there like rats that ate otapiapia, the world would have been a safe haven for the faithful.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by shizzle11(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sophyrocks: I hope men who always like to come up with this 'Men are polygamous in nature' Anthem are reading this. You allow your pen1s to make decisions for you, you experience downfall in the end. who is to be blamed for that? No one but yourself and your pen1s. All those strange ladies men carry up and down, do they know where those ladies are from? do they know the minds and intentions of these ladies? Only foolish men who reason with their pen1ses will fall like the Op's father.
You need to calm down

Sophyrocks:

Yes, a woman is meant to say No. BUT not all women would say No. Not all women are saints. Because men are still doing the chasing. You dnt solve a problem from the top. You solve it from the root cause. And that is, the chasing must stop or else ladies will continue to be greedy!!
What about the instances where women do the chasing? https://www.nairaland.com/1924129/nigerian-women-most-unfaithful-world
Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by pickabeau1: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Funny!
The man just tries and they fall yakata to the ground
Some Women.. falling for married men since 1860 grin grin grin grin grin

crackhaus:
I can't believe this, so you mean some women have no sense of morality or shame whatsoever?
A married man chases you and you just can't refuse his advances and say a firm NO, especially knowing that he's a man married to a woman like yourself who would most probably be shedding tears and heart broken over it?
You're telling me all women are puppets and are at the mercy of married men who chase them? cheesy

Indeed now I understand why scoring married men is like winning the lottery to single and lazy azzed Nigerian girls...too bad for their reputation, and you people wonder why guys have little or no regard for you lots & talk you down at every opportunity..

Pathetic, so damn pathetic... grin

Agreed, he has died...but somebody killed him albeit diabolically.
So should men now also kill any woman who cheated on their spouse to be with them and not be guilty of it because it's the woman's fault? cheesy

Y'all are quite amusing...
Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by shizzle11(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
"left his mum for a nursing student and died just as he was about to leave his mistress and reconcile with his wife. The woman later confessed (after running mad) that she killed his father". Read what Fela said below........

......"He died a mysterious death because the lady said, if I will not have you, nobody will. Few years later, the woman ran insane and was saying all over that she killed my father".

While we are quick to cast aspersions on the man, no one has even pondered on the bolded @red as to if the mistress used juju or love portion on him. Why has no one spared a thought on the emphasized? The man may not have been interested, but she obviously 'got' him through diabolical means and maybe fell short of abiding by the instruction, hence their (she and the man) death. In other words, you cant be too sure he started the 'chase'.

Not holding brief for him or justying his having extra-marital affair, but he could be innocent of his mystrious death.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by crackhaus: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You see how you reason? You are equating a cheating married man with an armed robber? So their selfish desires must be met because? So because a man builds a house, therefore that gives armed robbers the right to rob? Simply because you see half unclad females,then you must break your vow as a married man as soon as your pen1s says so? So if their selfish desires are important, why is that of ladies not important? You are dismissing the rightness or wrongness of the matter. Then why are you criticising the ladies? WHY MAKE IT SOUND AS IF THE MAN ISNT WRONG FOR CHASING BUT THE LADY IS WRONG FOR RESPONDING? arent you being a hypocrite? Hahahahahaha. You already deliberating on the rightnesss and wrongness of the issue. be consistent.

Definition of Analogy:
...is a cognitive process of transferring information or meaning from a particular subject (the analogue or source) to another particular subject (the target), or a
linguistic expression corresponding to such a process. In a narrower sense, analogy is an inference or an argument from one particular to another particular, as opposed to deduction , induction , and abduction, where at least one of the premises or the conclusion is general. The word analogy can also refer to the relation between the source and the target themselves, which is often, though not necessarily, a similarity, as in the biological notion of analogy.

You obviously do not know what an analogy seeks to achieve.

As for me blaming only the woman, you must have missed this bit in my post due to some deliberate selective reading common with your likes when trying to make a null point:
Or you didn't see it, no?

Its a pity. Your likes come up with ideologies but forget that these ideologies could work against you. Thanks to your 'man must cheat' anthem, greedy ladies are having a field day milking married men. Faithfulness isnt in their dictionary and your fellow single men are now lamenting. Single men are now sufferring from the ideology y'all created. Even married women are not left out amongst women these men chase. Thanks to these men, these greedy ladies have become more bold, materialistic and unapologetic. They go as far as visiting Native doctors just so your likes can become tools and then milk y'all dry.

What exactly are you saying here?
What are the ideologies?
What are single men lamenting about?
What suffering are you privy to that single men go through?

You're just fishing all around for anything you can think of to make you sound like you know what you're saying even when it doesn't hold a single drop of water.
Honestly, arguing with some of y'all on this board is like digging a hole with a shovel and throwing the sand back in....eishhhhhh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by crackhaus: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
pickabeau1: Funny!
The man just tries and they fall yakata to the ground
Some Women.. falling for married men since 1860 grin grin grin grin grin

The line of reasoning baffles me honestly. Yes the man has messed up by chasing them, so the next thing is to play along because in their minds 'after all, he's the one leaving his wife to chase me'.

Anyway, it's not today we realized that women are mostly responsible for their own shiit...or aptly put, their own worst enemies.
And they think their problems in this world are caused by men.
Funny Indeed!

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
crackhaus:

Definition of Analogy:
...is a cognitive process of transferring information or meaning from a particular subject (the analogue or source) to another particular subject (the target), or a
linguistic expression corresponding to such a process. In a narrower sense, analogy is an inference or an argument from one particular to another particular, as opposed to deduction , induction , and abduction, where at least one of the premises or the conclusion is general. The word analogy can also refer to the relation between the source and the target themselves, which is often, though not necessarily, a similarity, as in the biological notion of analogy.

You obviously do not know what an analogy seeks to achieve.

As for me blaming only the woman, you must have missed this bit in my post due to some deliberate selective reading common with your likes when trying to make a null point:

Or you didn't see it, no?

What exactly are you saying here?
What are the ideologies?
What are single men lamenting about?
What suffering are you privy to that single men go through?

You're just fishing all around for anything you can think of to make you sound like you know what you're saying even when it doesn't hold a single drop of water.
Honestly, arguing with some of y'all on this board is like digging a hole with a shovel and throwing the sand back in....eishhhhhh.

Define analogy from now till tomorrow, the fact still remains its completely useless putting an armed robber and a cheating married man side by side. Very wrong!!

Good. Now that you have brought yourself to blaming the man now, why did it take going round in circles with me before realising the man has a blame? To me, he holds a larger blame.

As for the ideologies, hmmm, if by now, after going in circles, you dnt even know what ideology i am talking about, then EOD.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by pickabeau1: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
crackhaus:
The line of reasoning baffles me honestly. Yes the man has messed up by chasing them, so the next thing is to play along because in their minds 'after all, he's the one leaving his wife to chase me'.

Anyway, it's not today we realized that women are mostly responsible for their own shiit...or aptly put, their own worst enemies.
And they think their problems in this world are caused by men.
Funny Indeed!
grin grin grin grin

Women can never blame a fellow woman even if she is blatantly wrong not to talk of partial culpabiility..its not in their makeup

They even found a way to blame Jay Z when the world saw Solange was the aggressor
The man caused it

The funny thing is that these same women cannot stand another woman up in their space or face

LOL

5 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
shizzle11: You need to calm down

What about the instances where women do the chasing? https://www.nairaland.com/1924129/nigerian-women-most-unfaithful-world

In such instances, it is required for the person WHO IS MARRIED to reject such advances. I said it earlier that the main problem is the chasing of which most men are guilty of. Only in few instances will you see ladies do the chasing.

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by shizzle11(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

In such instances, it is required for the person WHO IS MARRIED to reject such advances
I agree, i can only hope its that easy

I said it earlier that the main problem is the chasing of which most men are guilty of. Only in few instances will you see ladies do the chasing.
That is debatable and you cant be too sure. Ever noticed there's an increasing number of ladies who opine that they'll rather date married than single men? You may may not be a member of this population but they abound, and you need to witness a girl giving a married man green light/notice me undecided
Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by xp17(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mondisweets: listen if you like blame it on olukun or the devil himself at the end of the day, his decisions led him to his grave. Thats the truth of the story. And what has my profession have to do with this, are you really going to be this shallow-minded? Go back to the politics section and make your usual senseless rants there. I don't have time for you. If a woman puts herself in the same postion she too will be to blame for the choices she makes. You leave someone loyal to you for someone who wants to take life out of you, you have no one else to blame but yourself. You reap what you sow.
just going through your posts. this seems unlike you. biko!
Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
xp17: just going through your posts. this seems unlike you. biko!
why do u say that?
Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by crackhaus: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Define analogy from now till tomorrow, the fact still remains its completely useless putting an armed robber and a cheating married man side by side. Very wrong!!
You're either truly dense or just stubborn, this is not about winning an argument to soothe an ego.
You mean after citing the definition of 'analogy', you're still pinning your rebuttal on the cheating man versus robber part?

Let me spell it out for you:
The analogy there is not on the robber and the cheating man, but on the 'need/desire' to satisfy an urge.

Good. Now that you have brought yourself to blaming the man now, why did it take going round in circles with me before realising the man has a blame? To me, he holds a larger blame.
Now that I have brought myself to blaming the man?
You really do fish for anything from crevices just to justify your flawed positions, don't you?

Pray tell, where on this thread did you see me absolve the man of all blames?

This is a part from my very first comment to you on this thread:
crackhaus:
The lady who was fully aware that the man was married but went on to put an end to his marriage instead of standing up for a woman like herself by advising him to go back to his wife and kid(s)... is she any different or better than
him?
What does the emboldened mean to you?

You're not very credible at making claims...keep fishing.

Of course you place a larger blame on the man, else we would not be having this argument wink

As for the ideologies, hmmm, if by now, after going in circles, you dnt even know what ideology i am talking about, then EOD.
Okay

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
shizzle11: I agree, i can only hope its that easy

That is debatable and you cant be too sure. Ever noticed there's an increasing number of ladies who opine that they'll rather date married than single men? You may may not be a member of this population but they abound, and you need to witness a girl giving a married man green light/notice me undecided

I still insist that men, most of the times, do the chasing. If they can brag about it, ceate analogies out of it and rub it in on their wives' faces, they are largely to blame. EOD.

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by xp17(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mondisweets: why do u say that?
the way you e-slapped and bamboozled the dude, left, right, and center. take it easy jor oh.
btw, how is your day going?
Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by chineloSA(f): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
I can't believe that majority of you on this thread believe that the man was killed by tthe student nurse's "BLACK MAGIC "

The man died because of " DIABETES " which could have lead to organ failure and perhaps sudden coma to death.

Unfortunately all of this happened coincidentally ( diagnosis of Diabetes, curse of the student nurse, and a mans decision to go back to his family ) and hence the nurse also believed she killed the man. undecided undecided

Its sad the family believes this crap when they are this educated. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
crackhaus:
You're either truly dense or just stubborn, this is not about winning an argument to soothe an ego.
You mean after citing the definition of 'analogy', you're still pinning your rebuttal on the cheating man versus robber part?

Let me spell it out for you:
The analogy there is not on the robber and the cheating man, but on the 'need/desire' to satisfy an urge.

Now that I have brought myself to blaming the man? Are you being serious right now?
You really do fish for anything from the crevices of your own head to justify your flawed positions, don't you?
Pray tell, where on this thread did you see me absolve the man of all blames miss Sophyrocks?

This is a part from my very first comment to you on this thread:

What does the emboldened mean to you?

You're not very credible at making claims...keep fishing.

Of course you place a larger blame on the man, else we would not be having this argument wink

Okay.

And you think i dnt understannd your analogy? I completely understand it. The selfish desires are your focus right? Why are you focusing on their selfish desires? Why bring such an example? Using such analogy does not any sense annd i have exposed why in my earlier comments.

Your earlier comment showed that you pushing the blame to the lady alone. Why didnt you mention the fault of the man? Of course, in everything, a woman is to be blamed. A woman must have caused his downfall. she could have done this and that. Typical.

And yes, the larger blame is and will remain on the Man. Yes, he is the one married. Marriage requires extra discipline, extra responsibility and total fidelity. So in cheating game, the married one takes the larger blame.

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by shizzle11(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I still insist that men, most of the times, do the chasing. If they can brag about it, ceate analogies out of it and rub it in on their wives' faces, they are largely to blame. EOD.
Well maybe men with a simple majority, are more guilty. As per rubbing it on the wifes face, it will only take a highly irresponsible and disrespectful man to do that, and its a two-way thing cos we also have women who rub-off their infidelity on their spouses
Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by shizzle11(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
chineloSA: I can't believe that majority of you on this thread believe that the man was killed by tthe student nurse's "BLACK MAGIC "

The man died because of " DIABETES " which could have lead to organ failure and perhaps sudden coma to death.

Unfortunately all of this happened coincidentally ( diagnosis of Diabetes, curse of the student nurse, and a mans decision to go back to his family ) and hence the nurse also believed she killed the man. undecided undecided

Its sad the family believes this crap when they are this educated. undecided
Dont get ahead of yourself, what do you make of the excerpt below?

The woman later confessed (after running mad) that she killed his father.....
........the lady said, if I will not have you, nobody will. Few years later, the woman ran insane and was saying all over that she killed my father. So now that I've seen what a strange woman can do to a man, it makes sense to stay in one place so I don't put so many life at stake.

Nobody is saying for sure she killed him, just as you cant vouch that he died of diabetes. We are only looking at the probable causes of his death, and with the mistress threats, her confession and circumstance around her death, you cant rule out diabolism, so you really have no point

2 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
xp17: the way you e-slapped and bamboozled the dude, left, right, and center. take it easy jor oh.
btw, how is your day going?
i did he is always looking for e-fights everywhere he goes, just had to make it clear that im not up for his wahala. Its going pretty well, yours?
Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by crackhaus: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

And you think i dnt understannd your analogy? I completely understand it. The selfish desires are your focus right? Why are you focusing on their selfish desires? Why bring such an example? Using such analogy does not any sense annd i have exposed why in my earlier comments.

Your earlier comment showed that you pushing the blame to the lady alone. Why didnt you mention the fault of the man? Of course, in everything, a woman is to be blamed. A woman must have caused his downfall. she could have done this and that. Typical.

And yes, the larger blame is and will remain on the Man. Yes, he is the one married. Marriage requires extra discipline, extra responsibility and total fidelity. So in cheating game, the married one takes the larger blame.

This is part of my first (or earlier comment as you put it) to you on this thread:

The lady who was fully aware that the man was married but went on to put an end to his marriage instead of standing up for a woman like herself by advising him to go back to his wife and kid(s)... is she any different or better than him?
Again I ask, what does the emboldened text mean to you?

If you inferred that my intent was to blame the woman alone, then that's entirely your own deduction.

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by smokescreen4: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Serves him right, men thinking with their dick since 1800, wonder what he will tell his creator? am sure fela's mom lived a long beautiful and fulfilled life,am different tho. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by crackhaus: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mondisweets: i did he is always looking for e-fights everywhere he goes, just had to make it clear that im not up for his wahala. Its going pretty well, yours?
You did what? Buahahaha.
These ladies no go kill me for here... cheesy
So in your mind, you e-slapped and bamboozled me...whatever that means.
Such pettiness!

You must be mixing me up with someone else going by that thing you typed about me and politics section..it was at that point I realized you didn't even know what you were saying., you ain't serious.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
shizzle11: Well maybe men with a simple majority, are more guilty. As per rubbing it on the wifes face, it will only take a highly irresponsible and disrespectful man to do that, and its a two-way thing cos we also have women who rub-off their infidelity on their spouses

Such women are in the minority. Thats why its generally hard to catch a cheating woman. Only men have the guts to rub it in their wives' faces because the society gives them the go- ahead to do that and their cheating is seen as normal. No need comparing.

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sophyrocks: I hope men who always like to come up with this 'Men are polygamous in nature' Anthem are reading this. You allow your pen1s to make decisions for you, you experience downfall in the end. who is to be blamed for that? No one but yourself and your pen1s. All those strange ladies men carry up and down, do they know where those ladies are from? do they know the minds and intentions of these ladies? Only foolish men who reason with their pen1ses will fall like the Op's father.
Of course, all polygamous relationships end in thjis manner and all monogamous ones are the epitome of undying love and harmony where no spouse harms the other. Good point.

1 Like

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
crackhaus:

A woman who dresses provocatively is the one who caused/initiated her ra*pe?

Wow.

4 Likes

Re: My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye by crackhaus: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
ileobatojo:

A woman who dresses provocatively is the one who caused/initiated her ra*pe?

Wow.
Picking and choosing single bits of my post to make accusations and conclusions from, are you?

Please read that post again, there is a part before this bit you quoted.
It's called context madam...the context of that my question to her and relating it to the point we were in our debate, you should see if you're reading objectively that I was saying the initiator/cause does not hold much of the blame in comparison to the blame on the victim.

How you saw anything else to come to a conclusion that I said or implied what you accuse me of is totally beyond me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People / He Now Disgusts Me In Bed / The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.