Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,254 members, 7,943,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

5 Rules To Get On Top Of My Game (in Business) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Rules To Get On Top Of My Game (in Business) (2108 Views)

5 Rules To Becoming Financially Independent In The 21st Century! / Partnership in business - Your Experiences / The 5 Rules You Need To Know To Achieve Financial Freedom In The New Millennium! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Rules To Get On Top Of My Game (in Business) by DrIbidapo(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2008
5 Rules to get on top of My Game (in Business)

1. My day starts with God. He provides the purpose, Direction, clarity and helps
me sort through the insanity of conflicting priorities.

2. Next, I build on confidence
Confidence inspires others. I need to provide purpose, direction, clarity and a
sense of meaning for others around me.

Clean teeth inspires confidence,
Neat clothes inspire confidence,
A clean shave inspires confidence,
A good smell inspires confidence,
Proper Knowledge inspires confidence,
A tidy office inspires confidence,
My internal man exerting control over my external environment inspires confidence in me.

3. Identify strong time blocks and weak time blocks.

Some things can be done easier at some times than at other times. A key component to staying
on top of my game is  to understand timing and my energy bursts and allocate high energy periods to my core priorities.

4. Attend to my core priorities first. For me, this will always be a battle but it is needed to maintain
excellence. Some things can only be done by me. I do them first. Within the 2 hr limit I set, my phone
goes off and  I disappear. A rising public figure like me  smiley should not always be available, otherwise
i'll be worth less when I show up

5. I work fast. I work hard. I learn fast, I unlearn the no longer valid. In today's world of rapid change,
what you've learnt is irrelevant. It's what you need to unlearn that matters. my laptop computer and
the internet are twopowerful tools I make use of. I can't imagine how I got this far without them.

Read more on http://www.dapoagunbiade..com

Dr. Ibidapo Agunbiade is West Africa's expert on Business and Entreprise Development. He resides with his family in Lagos, Nigeria  and can be reached for speaking engagements on 234-8035693658, 234-7094084776 or visit his personal  blog www.dapoagunbiade..com
Re: 5 Rules To Get On Top Of My Game (in Business) by Dimaya: 4:37am On Nov 16, 2008
sir.
I attended a workshop where you were the keynote speaker. I was so inspired. Thanks for giving me hope that day. The marketing practices you advised have made significant changes in my business. Is there any way i could get the sessions notes on PDF. I'd like to runthrough them againwith my partners.

Dimaya,\
I was the one that asked the question on Joint Venture deals and how to structure them within the framework of Nigerian laws.

P.s.,
sir, if you have to consult for our firm like once in two months, what would we our requirements?

(1) (Reply)

Shipping From USA / Business Opportunity Found!!! Heavy Duty Engine Oil / The Evils Of MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.