Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,952 members, 7,938,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... (891 Views)

Photo:when You Finally Meet That Lady That Told You She Doesn't Date Broke Guys / Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts / I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by crazyawesome911(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Somina doesn't wanΤ̅ Τ̅Ơ talk Τ̅Ơ me again I don't know what Τ̅Ơ do, I feel like I'm gonna commit suicide. She's an Awesome amazing angel, I started believing in God because I am sure she's an angel that fell from heaven.

Ps- I can't tell you what I did tho.

Just tell me what Τ̅Ơ do Τ̅Ơ make a girl(her) stop being mad at me. Thanks!
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
what did you do ? undecided
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by immortalcrown(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
No REAL physician can prescribe drugs to a patient whose sickness is not yet diagnosed. Tell us what happened in the 'inner chamber' to enable us contribute wisely.
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by crazyawesome911(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey: what did you do ? undecided

Why are you more concerned about what I did than helping me
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
crazyawesome911:

how can I help you when I don't know the problem ? undecided undecided
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by Gooci(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
this Op must repay my wasted mb.. wat a trashy thread. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by Exjoker(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
crazyawesome911: Somina doesn't wanΤ̅ Τ̅Ơ talk Τ̅Ơ me again I don't know what Τ̅Ơ do, I feel like I'm gonna commit suicide. She's an Awesome amazing angel, I started believing in God because I am sure she's an angel that fell from heaven.

Ps- I can't tell you what I did tho.

Just tell me what Τ̅Ơ do Τ̅Ơ make a girl(her) stop being mad at me. Thanks!
Stop offendin Her (them)
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by Exjoker(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
crazyawesome911:

Understandin any problem is the first step to solvin the problem
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by esof1(f): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ask her for her account number and keep transferring her cash till she stops being angry. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lol
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by crazyawesome911(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

how can I help you when I don't know the problem ? undecided undecided

Just help me on how Τ̅Ơ make a girl talk Τ̅Ơ me back after I've offended her. undecided
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by crazyawesome911(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gooci: this Op must repay my wasted mb.. wat a trashy thread. undecided

How many kb did u waste lemme transfer it back.
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by crazyawesome911(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
esof1: Ask her for her account number and keep transferring her cash till she stops being angry. Lolz

Are u sure?, if I do that she'll keep shutting me out for more cash.
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
crazyawesome911:

Just help me on how Τ̅Ơ make a girl talk Τ̅Ơ me back after I've offended her. undecided

You're unserious .

Send all your money to her account she'll forgive u.
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by crazyawesome911(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

You're unserious .

Send all your money to her account she'll forgive u.

What if she still doesn't talk Τ̅Ơ me, and is still waiting for more money
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by esof1(f): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
crazyawesome911:

U keep sending more money
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
crazyawesome911:

then climb to the top of the nearest building and do the needful undecided
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by MisterLongman(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

then climb to the top of the nearest building and do the needful undecided
Wicked grin...... A problem shared is half solved....... But a problem half-shared is quarter-solved
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by tope24(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
pretend to be dead. She will come talk too you at your funeral. Trust me, it works
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by Afrok(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
U can't profound solutions to a problem without knowing it's source. Tell us wetin U do her or U forget about any help.
Re: Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... by Gooci(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
crazyawesome911:

How many kb did u waste lemme transfer it back.
i wasted 250kb, oya gimme back... m still vexing the 250kb wasused on this thread

(1) (Reply)

Simplest Way To Know If Your Girl Is Cheating On You / Who Is A Big Girl? My View / Peer Pressure: Wat Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.