Stats: 3,188,584 members, 7,934,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:46 PM

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv (50352 Views)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by candidbabe(f): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
He further asked the agencies investigating the
incident to focus on the whole issue and not
on an isolated case of building structure
standard, insisting that their story about the
strange aircraft and the controlled demolition
should equally be investigated.

GBAM
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
This guy's name should be changed to TB Joneser. He sabi jones well well.

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by redcap: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
kobonaire: Why even detonate from so high up in the sky on the mysterious plane? It could have been easily detonated from a car, okada or legedez benz sef tongue

At least someone is thinking.

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
ff
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Lordfranklin(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
“A strange helicopter was hovering around the prayer mountain when the man of God was there. It was the time he was supposed to be at the mountain but he had left. They thought he was still there but he has gone back to the church.

A strange aircraft?shit!since their CCTV camera can capture a spiritual plane per say,shouldn't it be able 2 capture d scene when the bomb was planted or who executed the implantation?

The building's collapse killed over ah hundred souls,why must TBJ claim that he was the main target prior 2 the incident?
What is one soul compared 2 over a hundred?

Why must he stand shamelessly and ulter such proclaimation that he was the major target since we all knw that he claim to have stopped BH from executing their plans.Is this one greater than his might

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by ONYEBALL: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
8 o'clock news*enjoying my groundnut and garden egg*

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by iykmora(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
iiichidodo: No need for any investigation the CCTVs perfectly captured the whole scenario, TB joshua should be jailed for negligience and manslaughter...IMO,I believe TB just used those poor souls to strenghten his juju knowing fully well he gonna getaway with luring faraway folks into that compromised building....what is it the SA government can do to avenge their deaths but to mope...This is perfect ritual murdering..
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............i think say na ur prophet him be!!!

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
From what I saw on youtube it seems the building was way too heavy to the point that the first floor couldn't withstand the weight so it collapse instantly..

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Akachukwuvic(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
white go soon turn to black

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Emax(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Truth will surely prevail.
The opinion of the majority does not represent the truth.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Emax(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Truth will surely prevail.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by redcap: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Aliyubest: Cant these church official Short the f**k up and wait for FG investigation >sad >sad. BTW, who will be dumb enough to hover around with an aircraft just to detonate a building when you can easily do that an foot.

Ordinary telephone call could detonate the bomb if the building was laced with explosive. why the need for a "strange aircraft" or is it possible the plane sprayed the 22nd century powdery bomb on the building at the risk of being exposed on four different occasions.

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by BERNIMOORE: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
justice delayed=justice denied, .......................delay allows time for culprits to cook their own story, kill evidence against them and buy evidence,

but then lets watch the drama episode 2

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
gatiano: but in TB's building case, there were no explosives sounds heard, i do not know much or nothing about explosives. judging from the footage, the people around the building seemed not to react to the explosion but reacted only about few seconds after the fall. besides what was the strange flying vessel or plane? that people around the time of the explosion could not see or hear its missile or bomb dropping. what and where is that drone or fleight? why the sudden silence about it?

Nice observation, gatiano.
my post is a reaction to the story of a building collapse survivor below (see the bolded portion)

Aktor365: A man simply identified as Khathuatshelo Ramovha, a survivor of the synagogue building collapse has credited a table with saving his life.

While speaking with the BBC, Ramovha said he was underneath the table when the building collapsed and he says it protected him from the falling rubble, which would otherwise have killed him.

"People were crying, people were praying, people were screaming... I was not feeling anything,"

"It was very dark, people were screaming, people were crying, they were shouting: 'My head' 'my leg'. After some time, some stopped screaming,", he described

On how it all started, the South African man said

Immediately when I want to start to eat, I just felt like something like a blast on the wall. I can’t explain what it is. It made a small sound; something like a wired bomb, so quick and the building was coming down. So I lost my consciousness. After probably 30 minutes or about an hour I woke up. When I woke up, I saw rubles, so dark, no oxygen, nothing. People were screaming, people were praying, people were crying; my leg, my head. I was not feeling any pain. I was under the table for hours which my food was on top before the incident. I was under that table. Surely it is that table that saved me because when the rubble came down, it touched that table and I was under it. Probably if it touches me first, it will crush me.

While giving a recount on how he was rescued he said

I heard a very loud sound that broke the rubles. They were able to get inside. When they take it out they scream; are there people there. We said yes we are here. You alive? Yes we are alive. They told us to crawl through the hole they made. And we crawled. The first lady crawled, 2nd, 3rd, I was the first male. All the first three persons were female and then they took me out.

Mr Khathuatshelo Ramovha, who had since returned to South Africa said the incident made his faith strong and he would return to Nigeria whenever he can.

Similarly rescue operations as stop at the site of the collapse and the death toll stands at 80

http://www.whonaija.com/2014/09/synagogue-building-collapse-it-was.html
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by bigtt76(f): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hahaha ....from cause being an aircraft 'hovering' round the building to controlled demolition by explosives undecided Hope we won't hear that it was caused by 'fire' from some jealous mountaineers grin

Wetin me know be say ....there's an iota of truth in the miraculous works of Pastor ....for a the approved two storey building structure to evolved into a six storey building is nothing but MIRACLE naaaa .....just like our Lord Jesus converting water into wine naaa tongue ....abeg oooooooooo na joke ar de o! grin

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by oluwajenyokale(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
......And a building doesn't explode that way
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by JuanDeDios: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
fkaz:

Noting like fooling one here, if the church said they follow the standard rule and got approval to build a 12 story building, it is left for lagos govt to defend it whether they approve it or not.

That's right. Some LASG people had said there was no approval. Someone is lying.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ritual thing.... TB Joshua going to jail.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by peteofi(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
I promised not to talk about this matter, but if it is a controlled demolition, won't the occupants be notified and the area cleared. Make dem stop this talk ooooo... S**t happens, apologise and move on. What's all this story self?
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Story for the gods.....

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
This TBJ saga looks premeditated so they are looking for ways to cover their azzes up. Its either they knew before hand that the building will collapse or its their gross negligence by adding more floors to a 2 storey building that caused the collapse. Why am sayn its premeditated is because of the so called aircraft hovering on the building before its collapse. The best way to explain what happened is to liken it to that of WTC.
1-The wtc was rigged with explosives
2-The plane was hijacked remotely to crash into the wtc building.
3-The owner of the wtc building insured it against terrorist attack abt 2mnths b4 d actual attack n netted $7million in insurance claims.
4-Prior to and during the attack a gold heist took place, gold bars at the basement of the building were transported through underground tunnels.
5-At the end of the day, american govt came out to say it was fire dat made the wtc collapse.
Only deep thinkers will get what TBJ is up to
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by redcap: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
T.B & LASG are just trying to slip in an approval for 12 storey building through the back door.I wonder why nobody has noticed this fact from this right up.

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by donbenie(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
timmyboy5050: are u blind ni,can't u see were the spokesman said d building was approved to be a 12storey building by lasg..
It's only a Foo! and and a blind hediot that does not appreciate the obvious reasonable conclusion that adding four more stories to a preexisting two story building is most likely the cause of the collapse of the said structure..

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
prettyboi1989: This TBJ saga looks premeditated so they are looking for ways to cover their azzes up. Its either they knew before hand that the building will collapse or its their gross negligence by adding more floors to a 2 storey building that caused the collapse. Why am sayn its premeditated is because of the so called aircraft hovering on the building before its collapse. The best way to explain what happened is to liken it to that of WTC.
1-The wtc was rigged with explosives
2-The plane was hijacked remotely to crash into the wtc building.
3-The owner of the wtc building insured it against terrorist attack abt 2mnths b4 d actual attack n netted $7million in insurance claims.
4-Prior to and during the attack a gold heist took place, gold bars at the basement of the building were transported through underground tunnels.
5-At the end of the day, american govt came out to say it was fire dat made the wtc collapse.
Only deep thinkers will get what TBJ is up to

Ritual thing.... TB Joshua going to jail.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by redcap: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
timmyboy5050: are u blind ni,can't u see were the spokesman said d building was approved to be a 12storey building by lasg..

T.B & LASG are just trying to slip in an approval for 12 storey building through the back door.I wonder why nobody has noticed this fact from this right up.

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by donbenie(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Emax: Truth will surely prevail.
Go take your merecine..you don dey kolo again..
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by sandra50(f): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
TB joshua lying to the world since 19,0.0,been applying all tactic which seems not to be working for him this time.this is not the edited miracles u show on emmanuel tv,we are getting it directly this time.

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by donbenie(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
JonBee1:

Nice observation, gatiano.
my post is a reaction to the story of a building collapse survivor below (see the bolded portion)

A snapping beam with the weight of four storey building bearing down on it can sound like a blast to the person standing next to it and since the story teller is obviously pushing the bomb angle,he'll obviously add some embellishments to substantiate his claim..so,tell it to the birds..

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
QMark:

Of what use is a CCTV camera that only captured the aircraft and the explosion, but could not capture who planted the explosives & when?
......dz is a true talk. U must be an inteligent officer.d rumour going on is dt d deads must have been sacrificed for the devil in other for someone to renew his power.d devil cannot give you anyting free. How could a cctv captured a plane hovering without it capturing the culprit/s that planted the xplosives. It means d rumour is true dt d authority must v planted d xplosv to fufil their blood vow for the .devil. Think abt it,Nigeria is being ruled by the occultic powers in high places. This was the reason GEJ, BRF COULD ONLY SYMPATHISE WITH THE MOG WHO SHOULD IDEALLY BE IN THE GULAG IN AN ADVANCE COUNTRY. I REST MY CASE.# GOD V MERCY ON US IN NIGERIA

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by donbenie(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
I have nothing against the man of God,in fact he's my favourite among all,I perceive him as humble and down to earth and a philanthropist to booth,which is more than i can say of his peers,but I find this denial of an obvious cause to the collapse of the building to be at best juvenile and insensitive and at worst criminal..

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by InvertedHammer: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
/
Simple investigation:
1. Identify the helicopter. Who owns it? What was it doing around the area? Was it on normal operations?

2. SCOAN: Copy of building approval. Who approved it? What date was it approved? Any official record of the approval? Does the official record match with the one presented by SCOAN?

3. Engineer: What the fvck?! Explain.

\
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Acidosis(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
candidbabe:
He further asked the agencies investigating the
incident to focus on the whole issue and not
on an isolated case of building structure
standard, insisting that their story about the
strange aircraft and the controlled demolition
should equally be investigated.

GBAM
ahahah

Nigerians do not have anything on ground for proper investigations aside the usual self constructed lies and speculations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad / Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters / Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan'