Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,138 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:58 AM

Anambra And Love Of Narrow Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra And Love Of Narrow Roads (774 Views)

Benue South: Senator David Mark In Narrow Lead (IDOMA VOICE) / Is Ebonyi State More Viable Than Anambra And Abia?---IGR / Selfish And Narrow Interests, Bane Of Nigeria's Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra And Love Of Narrow Roads by ojimbo(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
i want to use this opportunity to ask anambrarians and anambra government, the fun which they derived from making narrow roads, or do they never wished to introduce car in their state?
Re: Anambra And Love Of Narrow Roads by asadike(f): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
am coming
Re: Anambra And Love Of Narrow Roads by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mr Op,listen to me. The last time I visited Anambra state there was no "narrow" roads there. Btw what do you mean by narrow road?

1 Like

Re: Anambra And Love Of Narrow Roads by Activity77(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ojimbo@ why creating this thread to air your views while there is an ongoing anambra thread.

1 Like

Re: Anambra And Love Of Narrow Roads by oneeast3: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is Anambra, maybe the roads he is talking about exist only in his world.. cheesy

Nobleval: Mr Op,listen to me. The last time I visited Anambra state there was no "narrow" roads there. Btw what do you mean by narrow road?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra And Love Of Narrow Roads by A7(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Anambra And Love Of Narrow Roads by A7(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Anambra And Love Of Narrow Roads by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
looking for trouble
Re: Anambra And Love Of Narrow Roads by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Narrow roads? Chai!

(1) (Reply)

How Did Nigeria Managed To Contain Ebola? / APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism / Lagos For The People Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.