Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,773 members, 7,889,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot (31101 Views)

Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement / Suicide Bomber Hits Damaturu, Five Killed / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by publicenemy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
darisgod:

What I do?

I meant the guy that quoted ur post.
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by EdwinOse: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is unfortunate. Those okada boys are always vicious, always carrying knives about.

This is another reason why the FCT Minister should ban okada. Agreed that transportation may not be easy if they are banned but it is safer without them.

Operation BAN okada should be it now!
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Omololu007: so ar u tellin me dat,wen u see a A.boki guy wit a dagger,stabbin somone in d heart,u go form jackie chan,go fight d A.boki,,kikikikajajakakaja,,,am laffin in chuchuchan
haba bros, why u dey talk lyk dis now. U wanna tell me dat nobody from d onlookers even if na group cant take action against d aboki. It will be a very big shame if dat my walks around freely and d rioteers are busy burnin houses and shop...
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by robinsoncrusoe(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
What is the meaning of abokii
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Jasi7(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
since2005: Which kind news be this?

Full community fighting one bike man?

I tire o...this kind news dey baffle me sha

One more thing since2005,can I contact u privately,my fone cant send PMs,dont knw why. I havnt sent any to any1 and it worked...mayb whatsapp would b okay...my numba is 09092343959 or 08130724249...u wil definately get me on any of these two or u can drop urs for me to pick up in here.
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by pat077: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Abo.ki and violence are
inseparable - just like d snail and
it's shell.

3 Likes

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by kensuch: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
pls tel them to wait for me am coming I forget my power at home pls dei dei wait for me
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by kensuch: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
kensuch: pls tel them to wait for me am coming I forget my power at home pls dei dei wait for me
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by darisgod(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
publicenemy:

I meant the guy that quoted ur post.

Don't mind dem jare

Bunch of steewpeed n fullish smellos
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by fortsierafino(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
The news is incomplete........
The Bike man an Hausa man knocked a woman down and was claiming right. Onlookers and sympathizers held him to avoid running away so that he can take the woman to hospital. He brought out a dagger and stab five persons. One died immediately an Igbo man. It raised dust and fight ensued between the Igbos and Hausa's. Hausa's were busy burning down Igbo people cars and houses. That's the kind of One Nigeria we are praying for

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by belente(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
People venting thair fraustration on innocent citizens
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by synergycom19: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
lonelydora: All these Aboki riding bike in Abuja are always with dagger. They are always expecting fights anyday anytime.
Carry dagger or any weapon is the Best thing to do.Even peter in the bible have a knife Jesus ask them to buy. We are just too lazy and cowards.even Americans has guns
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by publicenemy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
darisgod:

Don't mind dem jare

Bunch of steewpeed n fullish smellos

Lolz....smellos.
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by synergycom19: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Only Foolish and selfish as well as greedy people think Nigeria is One and at peace
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by uchdollar111: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
May God grant us peace in Nigeria. Anyway, why
don't you check out
www.myeventsgallery.com and sign up
before the official launch party!
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by bendeco(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
The fact is dat people around der ar all weak, both those one fighting nd those watching....no be only dagger the idiot hold. No be Gun o... Nd defeat 5 people @ same time.....dat can't hppn here in Onitsha... When we dey kill arm robbers with beta Gun!!.....Nawa 4 abuja guys o

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bloody hell!
was suppose to be in dei - dei today but the spirit keep saying no…no…
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by deflover(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
dat useless place.....filled wit thieves and criminals.....my days working in abuja took me all tru dat slum of a place.......rip to the dead anyway

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by victorch: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
my fellow NL,, i was ther live,,, no okada knock down anywoman, wat reli happen was dat a guy was draggin 10naira wit d bike man and a fellow bike man came and out of anger he brought of a dagger and stab him back of his neck,, dat was wen d riot started,, vehicles destroyed ar nt up to 10 and no houses where burnt down it was d shops of hausa men.
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Balkan(m): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
victorch: my fellow NL,, i was ther live,,, no okada knock down anywoman, wat reli happen was dat a guy was draggin 10naira wit d bike man and a fellow bike man came and out of anger he brought of a dagger and stab him back of his neck,, dat was wen d riot started,, vehicles destroyed ar nt up to 10 and no houses where burnt down it was d shops of hausa men.
Lies from the pit of hell. Abokki the get shop. who give Abokii money to rent shop. You cant change the story we know the truth. They shoulkeep targeting the Igbo people business. we are watching

1 Like

Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by abdulaz: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
It's like this is a season of riots, it was ekiti the other day and now fct, and for the record, independence is around the corner
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Realist2: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=nzeobi]There is no justice in nigeria. Aboki nawa for una oh.
You hit someone and stab another you think you are in ur bokoharam camp.
Fear North na so bible talk.
The North will always continue to drag the Country backward.
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by AMvanquish: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
[b][/b]Different account here.

One person was said to have been killed, several cars and motorcycles destroyed while stalls were burnt during a clash between motorcyclists and some traders at the Dei-Dei building material market in Bwari Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), yesterday.
The fracas led to the closure of some parts of the market with several security operatives, including policemen, soldiers, and members of the State Security Service deployed to the market to calm the situation.
Our reporter counted about six vehicles destroyed in the market, while the road was littered with shattered pieces of windshield with the remains of two burnt motorcycles pushed inside drainage.
No business activity took place at the usually busy market.
According to Fred James, a trader at the market, trouble started around 9 a.m, after a motorcyclist had hit a trader.
“When the motorcyclist hit the trader, he was approached by some traders while another motorcyclist shielded him,” said James, adding that “the person that hit the trader ran away, making the traders to hold on to the other okada man.”
He said that the held motorcyclist brought out a knife and stabbed one of the traders.
James added: “He was taken to a nearby hospital but he was rejected and died before he could be taken to another hospital. Then, when the traders heard, trouble started.”
Another trader, who did not want his name mentioned, said the traders, mainly Igbos, started accosting motorcyclists, but none was killed.
“They burnt the make-shift accommodation of many innocent Hausa people and burnt used tyre on the road,” the witness said, adding that the traders descended on every Hausa man seen around the market.
When City News visited the market, many Hausa men were seen chased with planks and stones out of the market, while security operatives had to shoot two canisters of tear gas to disperse the traders.
The motorcyclists, who were gathered at the NNPC petrol station, near the expressway following the incidence, maintained that nobody was killed.
Yusuf Aminu, a motorcyclist, said a trader and not a motorcyclist started the fracas and nobody was killed.
Aminu said: “It was a vehicle that hit an okada man (motorcyclist) and the passenger, a rice seller fell, pouring the content on the floor. While the okada man was insulting the driver, another man came from behind and slapped him.”
He said the okada man attempted hitting the trader with a stone but he was not successful.
“Then the Igbo men started stopping okada men and seizing their motorcycles. I was held too but I was saved by the passenger I carried.”
Aminu said the Igbo people blocked the road from the tomato and timber sections.
Police officers at the scene declined to comment on the issue, while our reporters could not reach the head of the traders association.
Security operatives were seen at the market but motorcyclists were yet to be allowed to ply the road as at the time of filing this report yesterday afternoon.
When contacted, the Kubwa Police Area Commander, Tony Olofu, an Assistant Commissioner of police, confirmed the incident, but said no death was recorded from the clash as claimed by some people.
He said he had met with the parties involved to calm the situation.
Bwari Area Council Chairman, Peter Yohanna Ushafa, promised to get back to City News when contacted on phone yesterday, but failed to do so up till the time of filling the report, late yesterday.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/city-news/35586-crisis-rocks-dei-dei-market
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by bajosky: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
BOKO HARAM REMIX STRATEGY. SADLY D CULPRIT HAS ESCAPE WITH STOLEN FOODSTUFF. NO MORE BOMBING BUT DAGGER METHOD. ENOUGH OF THIS!!!
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by galowizzy: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz diz 1 na stomach lieeeee ooo am a resident of dei dei na just little fight neee nand nobody die talk more of burning houses
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by bajosky: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
[i][/i]
galowizzy: jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz diz 1 na stomach lieeeee ooo am a resident of dei dei na just little fight neee nand nobody die talk more of burning houses
galowizzy: jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz diz 1 na stomach lieeeee ooo am a resident of dei dei na just little fight neee nand nobody die talk more of burning houses
SO WHATS D LATTEST ? HOPE NO FOOD STUFF HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY.
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Omololu007(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
jodeer: haba bros, why u dey talk lyk dis now. U wanna tell me dat nobody from d onlookers even if na group cant take action against d aboki. It will be a very big shame if dat my walks around freely and d rioteers are busy burnin houses and shop...
haba bros,,so if u are dia,u will go and fight a a.boki man wit a daggar,hmmmm
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by millionboi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
A.boki no dey here
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by Faun(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
I hope they were all Hausas?
Re: Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot by san316(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
I have always said the situation in nigeria is making people go mad unnrecessarily. Now an okada ran a woman over n she sustained injury(not die o)then in defense, the okada brought out dagger n killed five people. Then everybody startedfighting everybody. If not madness, what kind of misdirected rage is this? Poverty na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family / Akeredolu Gives Tinubu A Hug At His Inauguration (Photo) / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.