Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

You Can Win More On Virtual Football - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Win More On Virtual Football (3331 Views)

How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting / Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by danielwizzy(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2014
Danielwizzyjunior @ gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by cidieschat(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2014
@op My brother, sorry to ask oh, are u a Nigerian? If you are, I knw no Nigerian will see a way to make sure 4000 daily, ans rather want to tell everybody, do u make the money selling to people or u are selling how to make money to them. Cos if u knw the secrets like u claim, u will be too busy making money than teaching.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2014
cidieschat:
@op My brother, sorry to ask oh, are u a Nigerian? If you are, I knw no Nigerian will see a way to make sure 4000 daily, ans rather want to tell everybody, do u make the money selling to people or u are selling how to make money to them. Cos if u knw the secrets like u claim, u will be too busy making money than teaching.

Do you know why I don't hide that I know how? Because it is the bookies money. And to win that N4000 is simple but requires a consistent effort on your path. You'd still have to mine yourself even if I tell you that there is an oil reserve somewhere. If many people will even calm down and study VFL, they wouldn't even need to buy my manual. Just like if every students will study their books won't need to go bribing or paying someone to help them pass their exams. Every system is flawed. It breaks my heart to sell a manual. But if I give it out for free, the value will go unnoticed. Besides, it took hell of time and to put together. If you don't buy, I do not lose in anyway. So I careless. I wrote it for people who are distant away and cannot meet me in person. It is an intellectual resource so the pricing is fair.

But Do you have a problem buying something? If you are in the University, have you ever paid someone money to teach you a tutorial on a course you are struggling with? The data you used for browsing, was it given to you for free? Besides, these Telecom companies already have money. You can not approach life with your false logic. Let's put my ebook aside, let's engage ourselves in a discuss.

The mentality you have is terrible in so many ways. Do you know how tedious it is to write a book? Have you tried writing one? Do you know the mental work it takes to understand VFL? Let me not start.

I teach VFL for free. If you want to learn, find me, call me and come and learn. If you cannot do that then pay for my written manual. It as simple as that. Folks who always want something of value for free without paying/investing never grows beyond mediocrity because they're wrapped up in their comfort zone of never having to take risks or make necessary sacrifices. Do not be offended but your thinking is still shallow.

Change your thought process. Not everything is free...not even in Freetown.
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2014
cidieschat:

I feel I were too harsh on you. Do you want to be taught how? Are you willing to learn? Be patient to learn from me? I'm interested in extinguishing your doubts because I too had doubts in the past...

Send me an email with the subject... "I want to learn how" then wait for my reply. I will coach you for free.
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Whobedatte(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2014
david.ademefun@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by myhobbies(m): 12:01am On Oct 24, 2014
ProEngineer:

I feel I were too harsh on you. Do you want to be taught how? Are you willing to learn? Be patient to learn from me? I'm interested in extinguishing your doubts because I too had doubts in the past...

Send me an email with the subject... "I want to learn how" then wait for my reply. I will coach you for free.

Bro, I myself want to learn how and even if all I can make is from N200 to N500 from it daily , to me it is good to start with .. You already sent me the free report yesterday and I would need the full report bro!

I can't just sit here and start condemning what I have not read or used..

Folks, you can only say that his vfl guide doesn't work when you have used it and didn't see results.. Just my opinion sha..

I need the full report
Thanks
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Good Day,

How are you all doing? Sometimes, I observe real live matches and I see how the bookies make so much money. The bookies make such money from N200, N100 - N1000 punters. Why? These are the people that accumulates. In other for them to earn well, they accumulate a long slip and 90% of the time, one team always messes it up. It takes very good punters time to be able to forecast matches when using accumulators. However, I'm not here to dissuade you from your routine.

The VFL for beginners will be out today. It will be out for a Token of N1000 (free). I do not need much people to get it. And this is because of the followup required. This time, I will make my what's app number available for more interaction. I believe N1000 is absolutely very fair. Your risk at this level is minimum. If it doesn't deliver, you can just, "arrgh...thank God it was N1000". But if you implement what I'd put in there, that same day, you'd get your investment worth.

After now, everything about VFL, I will go dark. Off the grid. Someone asked me, "how did you get to know this very well". Simple, I also bought a book (4000). I read it, played with it, got greedy, lost money, then I went back to basics again.

Please note, if my ebook was N10,000 it would till be of value. Your N1000 is a 'thank you' for the book.

Oya let's do this.
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by myhobbies(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
ProEngineer:
Good Day,

How are you all doing? Sometimes, I observe real live matches and I see how the bookies make so much money. The bookies make such money from N200, N100 - N1000 punters. Why? These are the people that accumulates. In other for them to earn well, they accumulate a long slip and 90% of the time, one team always messes it up. It takes very good punters time to be able to forecast matches when using accumulators. However, I'm not here to dissuade you from your routine.

The VFL for beginners will be out today. It will be out for a Token of N1000 (free). I do not need much people to get it. And this is because of the followup required. This time, I will make my what's app number available for more interaction. I believe N1000 is absolutely very fair. Your risk at this level is minimum. If it doesn't deliver, you can just, "arrgh...thank God it was N1000". But if you implement what I'd put in there, that same day, you'd get your investment worth.

After now, everything about VFL, I will go dark. Off the grid. Someone asked me, "how did you get to know this very well". Simple, I also bought a book (4000). I read it, played with it, got greedy, lost money, then I went back to basics again.

Please note, if my ebook was N10,000 it would till be of value. Your N1000 is a 'thank you' for the book.

Oya let's do this.

I see you bro!
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by potoki: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
bisolent@gmail.com
ProEngineer:
Will you like to Win N4000 minimum daily with the Virtual Football league on MerryBet, NairaBet or 1960Bet?

Play the Virtual Football League for just six (6) hours or more each day & WIN A GUARANTEED N4,000 DAILY MINIMUM! Do the maths yourself!

Hurry now! Call 0802 528 4187 or send an email to virtualfootballpro@gmail.com for free report

You can also drop your emails and I'd send you the free report.
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by exorux: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2014
[url]eddyscrib..com[/url]
get the latest nairabet virtual league tips and tricks for free
*know abt the standard convertion of teams and their abilities
*know the safe kind of bets to place
*know some factors that can decide a vfl match
*know some glitches or patterns that will give you 90% correct result on vfl leagues.
if you doubt you can go see for yourself, tkia.

Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by exorux: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2014
still more from eddyscrib

Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Darcwudz(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls lennyyhugoh@gmail.com.....
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by myhobbies(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Today makes it one week I purchased the Full report of PROENGINEER's ebook on VFL and I MUST confess that if I had read this ebook months ago.... By now VFL must have heated me.

What I am saying in essence is that it works 1000% but to make it better, you really need good bankroll.

I rest my case here.... At least more than 20k today no bad na '!

Merrybet just be ready to be releasing my money ooo

1 Like

Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by suloghy: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2014
Tobyogboye@gmail.com. Thanks a lot!!!
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by paulsir: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
tunde.bola@rediff.com,need ur guide and how much is the ebook?.
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by olusolajoel(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Please send to afojoel@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by elijah101(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2014
eee
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by paveinc(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2014
MORE money for the bookies grin..u can't 100 percent beat them.
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by flourishing(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
I want to learn ~ confirmigwe@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by goodbay: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
proEngineer weldone for a good job.i myself i will be interested in it. Email baysuccess29@yahoo.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
ProEngineer:
Will you like to Win N4000 minimum daily with the Virtual Football league on MerryBet, NairaBet or 1960Bet?

Play the Virtual Football League for just six (6) hours or more each day & WIN A GUARANTEED N4,000 DAILY MINIMUM! Do the maths yourself!

Hurry now! Call 0802 528 4187 or send an email to virtualfootballpro@gmail.com for free report

izenoh99@yahoo.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by fleexee(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Pls baba Flexydbroklyn@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by richards1: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
pls send to me my email is hommyokey@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by tollbell: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
tobiadeshina@yahoo.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Feyol56(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
pls send it to my email...Feyisayooluboyo@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
ProEngineer:

pls send to frank4allstars@gmail.com
thanks in advance
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by manneger2: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Send to me nwangwu32@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Veckylord(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bros abeg send me chigosika247@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Jerrymarvis: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
proengineer are u still on this thread,if u are,am in need of ur help on vfl..pls bro.,..dis is my email .... Otj.jeremiah@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by karlxavier(m): 6:32am On Apr 23, 2015
@op, is the thread still functioning? Please I need the eBook. Email is karlxavierkarl@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by thompson1510(m): 2:11am On Aug 27, 2015
h

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Up To N50,000 To N2.5m Renmoney Cash Loan For Salary Earners. No Collateral! / Making Dollars With Affiliate Marketing Has Never Been This Easy. / Start Up Vtu,data Selling, Gotv ,dstv Subscription Business With Just a token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.