Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,376 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) (1706 Views)

Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film / Pictures Of Anti-Japanese Demonstrations In China / Steve Pieczenik: Absolutely Convinced That Gaddafi Is Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by kingron: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2008
this embarassedBAMA being d prsident elect of US is absolutely rubbish i wonder why nigerians are so much supporting him. he has no effect to us being d 4ucking president.he is not just fit for that post.imagine a 4uking kenya ruling USA.KENYANS that can't even take care of themselves.Nigerians u have to see this man is not worth it to be happy4
b because he is an human being in gorrila clothing.He and Oprah winferey insulted proudly nigerians.so why re nigerians happy.
{pardon me if i am hurting any one}am i not right guys think of it
well well be expecting the downfall of USA SOON BECAUSE TERRORIST[b](OSAMA BIN LADEN} [/b] AND AFGHANISTSAN CROOCS WOULD BE HAVING ANOTHER PARTY TIME WITH USA The repeat of septembr 11 watch out.  JOHN MCAIN WAS ALWAYS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR US.
AM I RIGHT OR NOT

Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by arramyjay: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2008
Your mind is separated from your brain.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by AKO1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2008
kingron:

AM I RIGHT OR NOT

Time will tell.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by MrCrackles(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2008
Another one
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by drrionelli(m): 12:19am On Nov 07, 2008
Opinions are like many other things in the free world--they're things to which we're all entitled, and even better if they can be supported.

I'm afraid I don't understand the analogy to a Kenyan presiding over the US. Senator Obama, while born of a Kenyan father, was born in Hawaii which is a US state.

There is no doubt that Senator McCain would have been a fine president. That's why his party chose him to represent them. But, more people overall chose Senator Obama--again, for reasons of their own prerogatives (to which they are entitled). For the US, this election was a win/win situation. Either candidate was a good choice, but Obama was deemed the better by more people.

What does Oprah Winfrey have to do with anything? True, she supported the Obama campaign, but she didn't buy it for him.

NO president is perfect, obviously. But, the US concept of government allows for mistakes. Hence, the three branches of the government, each to keep in check (and to balance) the others.

Senator Obama is extremely intelligent and he's smart, too. He's also articulate and sincere. From what I gather he's a nice fellow. But, please bear in mind that being nice does not equal being weak. He deserves--as does anybody--a chance. And now he has the opportunity to take that chance.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by OBVIOUS(m): 12:29am On Nov 07, 2008
@ kingron I agree that Mccain was the right choice. I think what turned voters away from Mccain was the bad judgement he made when picking his vice president.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:42am On Nov 07, 2008
OBVIOUS:

@ kingron I agree that Mccain was the right choice. I think what turned voters away from Mccain was the bad judgement he made when picking his vice president.
Can you please explain to me how Mccain was the right choice?
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by kingron: 12:57am On Nov 07, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

Can you please explain to me how Mccain was the right choice?

there u should check dis out obama is preaching change he believes in,this does no good to america as a whole americans just cant see this,obama wants peace with all USA ENEMIES BY TRYING TO BACK OUT 4RM WERE Bush STARTED.NOT A PSYCHIC nd not praying so america might be in another terrorist dissaster again from terrorist b'cos they av seen a leader they can ride on.well not too certain may be his believe in chang would help america but i doubt it.(if u u re too gentle u might be rided.).well mccain is in for the fight against terrorist,he stiil remains man of the soil formermillitary captain who was shot nd ready to face obstacles.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:09am On Nov 07, 2008
kingron:

there u should check this out obama is preaching change he believes in,this does no good to america as a whole americans just can't see this,obama wants peace with all USA ENEMIES BY TRYING TO BACK OUT from WERE Bush STARTED.NOT A PSYCHIC nd not praying so america might be in another terrorist dissaster again from terrorist b'because they av seen a leader they can ride on.well not too certain may be his believe in chang would help america but i doubt it.(if u u re too gentle u might be rided.).well mccain is in for the fight against terrorist,he stiil remains man of the soil formermillitary captain who was shot nd ready to face obstacles.

Yes continue fighting terroism. Obama wants to remove troops from Iraq, but did you also know that he wants to strengthen the mission, the original Afghanistani mission. There are Americans who believe America should invade Iran, but on which grounds? Live and let Live.

Why was it that when Clinton was President the terroism in America was at a low level, diplomacy diplomacy diplomacy. Ther republicans believe that disputes are settled with bullets. Bush Sr and Bush Jr both F'ed the Us economy, Clinton restored it. I believe Obama has the capabilities to do the same.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by OBVIOUS(m): 1:29am On Nov 07, 2008
@ JosBoy4Lif

I think that McCain was the right choice because of his years of experience/ knowledge about foreign policies/military experience and his record of voting on some important issues. BUT having a crack head like Palin as his VP takes away from his validity.

I think that Obama picked a VP who balances him and fills his void. God knows what the heck Mccain was thinking when he chose palin. Bad judgement, paid the price.

But we will just have to see to see what Obama will do, considering that he is coming into office with a trillion dollar deficit/he will need to prioritize and make good judgement.

I don't expect much his first four years in office, its too short a time.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by OBVIOUS(m): 1:31am On Nov 07, 2008
Obama wants to remove troops from Iraq
Obama just can't remove troops from Iraq, that would not be a good idea. He will need to implement a phase out process, 

I mean Obama is coming into office to face real issues, and problems that I don't think that no other US. president has ever faced. (two wars, the recession, trillion dollar deficit, health care issues, environmental issues etc, )
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by blackspade(m): 1:31am On Nov 07, 2008
@ poster, you are wrong.

If you're suggesting America will fall because you think Obama is inexperienced, then you are flat out wrong. The man has extensive knowledge in foreign policy, and has the right judgment and temperament to be in that position. His Vice President Joe Biden is an expert in foreign policy also, so please don't underestimate the still forming Obama administration. This is just the beginning, give the man a chance.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by kingron: 2:08am On Nov 07, 2008
u know what is right, obvious u b correct person
josboy i am not supporting terrorism i am only saying what is right
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:00am On Nov 07, 2008
@ OBVIOUS
McCain is a Republican first and for most. The Republicans are the ones who got us in this heap of a mess.
Yes I agree that the US Iraqi troops need to be phased out, but this needs to be sooner rather than later. Their presence there is not helping speed up the recovery of Iraq.

I just hate the fact that people are being pessimistic about a leader (OBAMA) who wants to try a more conventional route, that would save lives.
Who is responsible for the 15,000 + dead civilians in Iraq? There is a huge cost for invading countries that goes beyond dollars and cents. This war was never about fighting terrorist mind you (OIL). Where were the supposed weapons of mass destruction?

This whole notion of terrorism is absurd, why didn't the US go and defend Georgia when Russia was encroaching on her lands, was that not terrorism?
How can you have more experience than someone as a candidate for presidency? As if they were incumbents for the position.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by OBVIOUS(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2008
@JosBoy4Lif

McCain is a Republican first and for most. The Republicans are the ones who got us in this heap of a mess.
So what if McCain is republican, McCain is a progressive republican, take a look at his voting record. The republicans didn't get "us" in this mess. The secretive bush administration did. Bush only used the republican party to push his personal agenda. Mind you, the speaker of the house is a democrat, in fact democrats led and will continue to lead the house for the next four years. Anyhoo, it doesnt matter now. Lets patiently wait and see what President elect Obama will do.

I just hate the fact that people are being pessimistic about a leader
I don't think that anyone is being pessimistic about president-elect Obama. Personally, I wish him well.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by toluxa1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2008
shegirl71:

Your mind is separated from your brain.

Actually His Head is separated from his Neck. Tsweee
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by sexyLeamon(f): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2008
@poster you are seriously sick
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by kingron: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2008
sexyLeamon:

@poster you are seriously sick
if ur father is sick then u should be going to the grave. grin oops sorry,
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by arramyjay: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2008
kingron:

if ur father is sick then u should be going to the grave. grin oops sorry,

See why i wrote that your mind is separated from your brain.What you wrote doesnt make sense,And you had to come all the way to dating and meeting up zone to attack,u are such an impossible child.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by sanbest: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2008
yep i think i agree with kingron.obama would soon spread African leadership disease to U.S.A.(BAD AFRICAN LEADERSHIP)
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by kingron: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2008
she girl or she goat u re such a fool.ur brain is slow to boot.go get a life.i dont av ur time try to be matured.(well u re a she goat).please i am begging u dude.i cant continue abusing u on nairaland.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by arramyjay: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2008
kingron:

she girl or she goat u re such a fool.ur brain is slow to boot.go get a life.i don't av ur time try to be matured.(well u re a she goat).please i am begging u dude.i can't continue abusing u on nairaland.

So are you matured,pls re-read my posts where have I have abused you,but you hv being using means words and you think u are matured? And i am not a dude it has being changed to babe not dude and you know if you want to exchange words please dont split your infinitives.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by kingron: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2008
she girl of course u abused by saying ur head is seperated 4rm ur brain well leti dont think i wud care of ur insults again.well see ya nd look 4 better things to do than attacking
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by arramyjay: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2008
kingron:

she girl of course u abused by saying ur head is seperated from ur brain well leti don't think i would care of ur insults again.well see ya nd look 4 better things to do than attacking

Oh now your knw how to spell my username,and read again i didnt write that your head is separated from your brain,i wrote that your mind is separated from your brain,and it doesnt necessarily mean what you think,you should have just asked me instead of writing mean words.Oh please bite me i dont attack, always note that,i was just reacting to your mean words.And quick question was i the only only one that attacked you?why did you focus on me?
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by sanbest: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2008
well shegirl try to face ur business and stop attacking because i can see u re the first to begin.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by arramyjay: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2008
sanbest:

well shegirl try to face ur business and stop attacking because i can see u re the first to begin.

Sanbest with two posts,that expression doesnt mean what you think it to be,so you mind your business and just reply the thread ok.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by kingron: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2008
well may be because u were replying.and in an unwelcoming manner.re u settled now.can there be peace now
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by arramyjay: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2008
kingron:

well may be because u were replying.and in an unwelcoming manner.re u settled now.can there be peace now
Oh no bite,and you have a nt welcoming attitude.You should have just simply asked instead of stalking me all the way to the other forums and using mean words.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by sanbest: 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2008
;d
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by arramyjay: 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2008
sanbest:

well sorry,if i got into ur skin
No you didnt.hasta la vista.
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by kingron: 12:14am On Nov 08, 2008
shegirl71:

Oh no bite,and you have a nt welcoming attitude.You should have just simply asked instead of stalking me all the way to the other forums and using mean words.
she girl keep a smile nd dont be angry.re u satisfied now
Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama) by arramyjay: 12:20am On Nov 08, 2008
kingron:

she girl keep a smile nd don't be angry.re u satisfied now
Oh pls i am always smiling,you should stop using mean words,you are a very person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncovering The World Of "bacha Bazi" in Afghanistan / Israel Made A Big Mistake By Killing Al Jazeera Journalist & Attacked Her Coffin / Norwegian Politician Protests Unclad Against Cruise Ship Sailing Around His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.