Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,771 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:32 AM

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (43532 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by frijos(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2014
I've done many crazy things for love that I can't recall all right now because crazy things for love no be new thing to me again like I was born to do crazy things for love. If I get time I go cum list dem sha o.

Anyway, I've done "crazy things for sex" I.e "making love inside a keke marwa".

Before u start throwing stones, the keke marwa was parked o! Na for night around 8:30pm, she came to see me, we went for a stroll somewhere in Ikoyi and it started raining heavy so we saw the keke marwa, jumped in n the rest was history. Omo come see as keke marwa dey dance hehe

*runs away*

4 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by greall1: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Go & buy china iPhone 6 for them. It won't up to 50k self.

grin grin grin grin

jeffizy: My pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone6 . And I said 25k instead of 200k cos I didn't want him to know I have that kind of money with me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for him and his wife. What should I do?
sad

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by johnstar(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2014
carryn her hand bag in public, kissing her in public undecided
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by sympathy55(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Saraha1: So Nigeria guy self they love? Okay I hear.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!
try and go out every saturdays then you go know say nigerian guys dey try.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by hippyzuki(f): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Adebowale352: Took her to Kada Cinema in Benin... after she spent all my money......I made sure we trekked from Kada back to Ringroad
ibeg u too lie
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Missmossy(f): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Interestingcheesy i haven't done anything considered crazy for love thoughsadsad

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by febby419(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=DONADAMS]tis one got my ribs cracking real hard chai!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by flashinglights: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Emperoradrian: One night we went strolling,we stopped at a suya joint,i bought suya worth 1k,my gal was eatin d suya,while i was eatin d onions and cabbage...afterwards we went to a beer palour,bought pepper soup,she was eatin d meat while i was drinkin d pepper soup,and each tym she says to me "baby be eatin na" i'll reply "dnt mention ,dnt mention"

grin this is a serious something.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by chibwike(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2014
Missmossy: Interestingcheesy i haven't done anything considered crazy for love thoughsadsad
Its a lie jor, what of that day you climbed on top of a tree just to get network, that u'd use to call me

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by febby419(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Missmossy: Interestingcheesy i haven't done anything considered crazy for love thoughsadsad
[quote author=febby419][/quote]story 4 d gods
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by marieolae(f): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: Its a lie jor, what of that day you climbed on top of a tree just to get network, that u'd use to call me
sad

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by chibwike(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2014
jeffizy: My pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone6 . And I said 25k instead of 200k cos I didn't want him to know I have that kind of money with me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for him and his wife. What should I do?
sad
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by rigview: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2014
is really funny on my owe side too.... got her phone wt my last cash whn i was searchin for a steady Job, borrow cash to send to her in sch etc tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Missmossy(f): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: Its a lie jor, what of that day you climbed on top of a tree just to get network, that u'd use to call me
In your dreamstongue
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by ethicalUser(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2014
Sat for her semester courses... Even when I knew she wasn't bright I did my best to brush her up. Still it ended in a bad note.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by AniTech(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2014
holusleek: i want to know the content o

You don't need to know , my eyes only content! tongue
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by chibwike(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2014
Missmossy:
In your dreamstongue
is dat why you cant even laff to my little sense of humour...na wa oh
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by yhuci(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2014
joanpinkie: using the same toothbrush with him

wtf!!!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by greall1: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Sorry Sir you be Original mumu

grin grin grin

te author=Emperoradrian]One night we went strolling,we stopped at a suya joint,i bought suya worth 1k,my gal was eatin d suya,while i was eatin d onions and cabbage...afterwards we went to a beer palour,bought pepper soup,she was eatin d meat while i was drinkin d pepper soup,and each tym she says to me "baby be eatin na" i'll reply "dnt mention ,dnt mention"[/quote]
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by englishmart(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2014
darlingnuel: Now that you have realized how silly twas, go and sin no more... cheesy
I repented 2yrs ago. grin ladies and treachery. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2014
TyHadebimpe:

Ion really like that... I feel somehow when my bf just gives in easily when I want us to argue.
what an irony...

lol.. and here your name sake would want an arguemrnt but one she's always winning. I am learning not to argue anymore. Too much of it is not healthy for us..

I guess your guy has learnt the hard way that you can never win an argument with a lady so his usual withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Being her maga.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: Believing him even when I knew he was lying.

Damn... I just need a girl who believes me when I lie.. Walahi I will quit lying for her sake!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by marieolae(f): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Damn... I just need a girl who believes me when I lie.. Walahi I will quit lying for her sake!
haha

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by idoncome: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: Believing him even when I knew he was lying.
grin grin grin grin grin my stomach o!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by clemz88(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2014
Adebowale352: Took her to Kada Cinema in Benin... after she spent all my money......I made sure we trekked from Kada back to Ringroad
eya sorry bro
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Frankestein08:

lol, u see am abi...dats d craziest thing ever, I can't even think of it talk less of doin it.
i swear!!lols...but d boy na victim of circumstances....lols
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by idu1(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2014
sad
lmao
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2014
chemystery: There are some crazy things I did while in love that even up till date I can't believe I did those things. They include:
1. Crying cos I couldn't afford to miss her
2. Washing her clothes and undies
3. Pouring drinks from her mouth into mine.
4. Allowing her to apply make-ups on me.

Let's see yours if you have any

Mine was wen i bought her a house in calabasas California for $1,213,000...Menh,its crazily fnck as shiit.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by zyzxx(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Jump from 5 building stories just to prove Hw I love her cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
#iamJoking

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Saraha1: So Nigeria guy self they love? Okay I hear.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!

Nigerian gurlz b practicing rove,instead of love since 1957,its crazy menh.

Tinz ain't rty wen u dating a typical Nigerian gurl #LordHaveMercy
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by oieda: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Kissing her despite ebola angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Groom Left Speechless As Bride Refuses To Kiss Him At The Altar (photo) / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.