Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,744 members, 7,969,178 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:37 PM

Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me (1190 Views)

Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 / Who Is The Most Successful And Richest Nigerian Footballer / Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by whiteroses(f): 12:48am On Nov 07, 2008
i need to know his name please

Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by DisGuy: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2008
Are you sure he is nigerian?
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by MrCrackles(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2008
why do you need to know his name?!

i got it, but i gotta know why your keen on it cheesy
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by whiteroses(f): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2008
MrCrackles:

why do you need to know his name?!

i got it, but i gotta know why your keen on it  cheesy
if you don't know his name just say so, it's not funny, don't you have a serious mind
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by DavidDylan(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2008
Etim Esin?

What yr was the picture?
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by whiteroses(f): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2008
DavidDylan:

Etim Esin?

What yr was the picture?
i don't know some geezer claims he's footballer and seeks friendship, i googled his name and there's no result, and he told me he'll send a picture of him and he sends this but I think he's being deceitful lol, my cousin says he's not sure but the baller here looks like mikel obi, do you think its him
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by DavidDylan(m): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2008
that is not Mikel at all.
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by DavidDylan(m): 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2008
oh by the way . . . just paying homage - whiteroses is another cute one here. wink

That footballer looks like he's wearing an arab jersey . . . maybe
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by MrCrackles(m): 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2008
whiteroses:

if you don't know his name just say so, it's not funny,  don't you have a serious mind

look hez trying to scam your friend

he his not a footballer, period

he plucked an obscure picture from the lower leagues in the arab countries because he knows it would be hard to trace him! grin

seriously, hez a wannabee cheesy
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by debosky(m): 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2008
@ whiteroses

That guy is not even wearing a Nigerian jersey - if you look closely, you'll see that the kit sponsor is PUMA. No Nigerian football side has used PUMA as their kit sponsor, it's been either Nike or Adidas all the way.

He is probably playing for some obscure club in Malta, Ukraine or some other European backwater. or maybe Saudi like Brash said grin grin grin

That is definitely NOT Mikel Obi. This guy might never even have played for Nigeria before, and that picture is definitely not one in Nigeria's kit.
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by Uche2nna(m): 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2008
Maybe one U-17 player. Who knows?

Ask him what club he plays in and what tournament he has represented Nigeria in? We can figure out the rest.

Or maybe U can ask Steph. Okereke  grin Last I heard, she was married to some Nigerian footballer  grin
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by Okijajuju1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2008
that na sudan jersey ehn wear.
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by MrCrackles(m): 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2008
whiteroses:

i don't know some geezer claims he's footballer and seeks friendship, i googled his name and there's no result, and he told me he'll send a picture of him and he sends this but I think he's being deceitful lol, my cousin says he's not sure but the baller here looks like mikel obi, do you think its him

i hope your friend hasnt dropped number or any other valuable asset?! grin
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by DavidDylan(m): 12:46am On Nov 08, 2008
what's the name of the footballer again? anyone know?  grin
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by 4Play(m): 12:49am On Nov 08, 2008
tope2000:

4play don kill me with laughter. just enjoy my face for now grin grin

Do you want to help Whiteroses identify this footballer or not? Why are you obstructing the attempts to help this woman?
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by Uche2nna(m): 12:49am On Nov 08, 2008
DavidDylan:

what's the name of the footballer again? anyone know?  grin

Femi Opabunmi.  angry

Now that we have gotten that outta the wy, cam we go back to the topic at hand  grin
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by 4Play(m): 12:52am On Nov 08, 2008
The name of the footballer is ''Ala na azu nwa''. . . . .we just need to get to the footballer.
Re: Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me by debosky(m): 5:01am On Nov 08, 2008
Thread derailment experts - from footballer identity to boobs to ayamatanga? grin grin grin

That footballer is Sunday Oparaku - Mobi Oparaku's younger brother - plays in Poland for Sigma Olomuc.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Watch The Nations Cup Online? / Mourinho Wants Real Against Chelsea In Champions League Final / Help!!! Pls Is The New Chelsea Jersey Now In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.