Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,128 members, 7,939,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Am Not Involved In The $9.3 Million Arm Scandal - Ayo Oritsejafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Not Involved In The $9.3 Million Arm Scandal - Ayo Oritsejafor (680 Views)

Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries / Obasanjo Not Involved In Any Serious Road Traffic Crash - FRSC / Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Not Involved In The $9.3 Million Arm Scandal - Ayo Oritsejafor by bonger: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2014
The CAN president, who's name has being flocking the social medial and making headlines for his connection with the $9.3M arm deal has since kept mute until he broke the silence not long ago.
Speaking at the National Executive Council meeting of CAN at the National Christian Center in Abuja, Pastor Oritsejafor absolved himself of any wrong doing, saying he would never do anything that would tarnish the image of Jesus Christ
"I wish to assure you that I will not do anything to tarnish the image of Jesus Christ or compromise the divine standard of the church. As you are all aware, the media has been awashed in the past few days about an unfortunate incident involving the movement of funds from Nigeria to South Africa. In the unfortunate news reports, attempts have been made to link me directly with the transaction. So far, I have refrained from making any direct public response pending the time that I would have briefed the leaders of the church and explained my position on the issues to them.

Continue more here

(1) (Reply)

"The Only Way APC Can Win The Presidency In 2015 Is By..." Says Olisah Metu / Nigerian Pilot Beheading: DHQ Refutes Boko Haram Claims, Says Not Our Officer / ‘we Won’t Follow Mimiko’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.