Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,469 members, 7,894,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

Cars On OLX?????????? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars On OLX?????????? (1541 Views)

Nigeria OLX Is Full Of Fraudsters Beware (pictures) / Driving Road Worthy Cars On Nigerian Unworthy Roads / Cars On Google Trader Very Cheap . How Real?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars On OLX?????????? by willarrie(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi pple, i was on OLX site and i saw ridiculous prices on advertised cars on sale,has any one bought a car on OLX and hw did it go?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cars On OLX?????????? by morefire: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
willarrie: Hi pple, i was on OLX site and i saw ridiculous prices on advertised cars on sale,has any one bought a car on OLX and hw did it go?[color=#000099][/color]

scm scam scam

no 1 dont buy anthing in badagry

no 2 dont buy anything that is in port

no 3 make sure you see and even drive the car before paying

no 4 please you have an idea the price the car your looking for should be when it is ridiculously low brother run eg you cant buy a baby boy with a millage of less than 100k and very clean for anything less than 500k so when you see the same car for 250k bros run

lastly bros when you de go pay, meet in a public place and ontop that carry one army man or police man follow body just incase

this is from experience

i have even written many letters to OLX to notify them of how bad the site is

2 Likes

Re: Cars On OLX?????????? by willarrie(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Thanks Morefire,thot as much
Re: Cars On OLX?????????? by starlingbawa(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Same way I expressed myself on some lady's thread about how funny and suspicious the prices of cars sell for on that damn site and one slowpoke guy who sells car had to attack me.

Imagine a car that ordinarily would sell for a million box and you see it for 350K on that damn site. Then the next 'SENSIBLE ' thing to do is run away as fast as your legs can carry you!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This G Wagon Spotted In Osun Today(photos) / Checkout Some Of Oldest Cars In The World - Photos / What Happens If You Fuel A Car Without First Turning Off The Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.