Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,149 members, 7,949,958 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. (2203 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / 50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Arva:
What kind of question is that why should I lie about my personalty undecided .........I'm who i am.
1. "What kind of question is that"
Ans: like any other question.

2. "Why shoul I lie about my personality"?
Ans: People lie for different reasons. We have a lot of cases pending b4 the gods on guys using pix of pretty girls to give "boys" a sense of hope.

PS: I only ask what I asked to pretty girls(pretty by my e-judgement). In other words, you are beautiful tongue
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: 1. "What kind of question is that"
Ans: like any other question.

2. "Why shoul I lie about my personality"?
Ans: People lie for different reasons. We have a lot of cases pending b4 the gods on guys using pix of pretty girls to give "boys" a sense of hope.

PS: I only ask what I asked to pretty girls(pretty by my e-judgement). In other words, you are beautiful tongue
Lol.....thanks.
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by adrelanine: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
@ops help me out ..The girl I am whooing.. She will neva gree.. She just want us to be like this!!!

Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Arva:
Lol.....thanks.
saying thanks with a PM won't hurt neither is it a bad idea grin
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: saying thanks with a PM won't hurt neither is it a bad idea grin
I don't really respond to pm's o..
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Arva:
I don't really respond to pm's o..
as if I konw, that is why I want you to initiate the PM and we navigate from there to a simpler platform
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tapout: well some girls sha not all......because I know some girls that d only thing that will give them "JOY" is seeing a guy selling his father's properties for her sake..angry angry.....try and tell such a girl to meet u at a fast food and she will show up with all the girls from her village (both dead and living)...angry angry
grin u are not serious.lol
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
adrelanine: @ops help me out ..The girl I am whooing.. She will neva gree.. She just want us to be like this!!!
Go and look for any Best Seller on "how to Cope in the Friendzone". It will help your new status.

#Congrat bro
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: as if I konw, that is why I want you to initiate the PM and we navigate from there to a simpler platform
Check the frontpage of this forum, there's a topic about girls wooing guys but I'm not one of them sorry.. Moreover, I don't really check my alternate mail regularly. smiley
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nobleval: this knowledge is new to me. smiley
smiley
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Arva:
Check the frontpage of this forum, there's a topic about girls wooing guys but I'm not one of them sorry.. Moreover, I don't really check my alternate mail regularly. smiley
I never asked you to woo me na. Haba, why are you directing me to some competition? angry
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by adrelanine: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: Go and look for any Best Seller on "how to Cope in the Friendzone". It will help your new status.

#Congrat bro
you don high!!
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: I never asked you to woo me na. Haba, why are you directing me to some competition? angry
Barcanista its okay...return back to ur section cheesy what if ur APC brothers finds u here ? tongue
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Arva:
Barcanista its okay...return back to ur section cheesy what if ur APC brothers finds u here ? tongue
I will tell them that your sweet heart is part of the dividends of democracy from the APC incoming government
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: I will tell them that your sweet heart is part of the dividends of democracy from the APC incoming government
Lol.
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Tapout(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
cheryl1:
grin u are not serious.lol

ur dp makes me wanna cry...ur really pretty and..........

undecided owk I'm derailing now................(back 2 d ish)I'm really serious and they are increasing at an alarming rate. For every one that retires, 5 recuites step in to fill d gap
Re: Some Funny,true,interesting Fact About Girls.. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: I will tell them that your sweet heart is part of the dividends of democracy from the APC incoming government
woman wr... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must Read For Romancelanders (ladies And Gentlemen) / She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice / GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.