Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:54 PM

Journey Of Transformation Began - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Journey Of Transformation Began (562 Views)

The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment / The Journey Of The Missing N1.9bn Ebola Fund / Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journey Of Transformation Began by npons: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
They are definitely the you know when are journey of transformation began we went pressure and biggest dress that they actually made times the size 18 at the time you a size 32 now is the moment of truth little black dress and it's time for us to celebrate the our last wedding I was have year and I wore a black dress and now to finally be able to fit into wedding dress and feel good about it I mean that’s just silly can't really explain the moment I saw her come down the aisle in her dream wedding dress was I henrys’ for Chris few seconds she just looks so amazing I mean I felts proud that you know shoes my wife Iraq Erick take..GMAX
You Chris tactic you Kristen once again to be my wife and me my wife 180 pounds but I loss it really means I loss that pardon me that was sad 129 want can give you my heart to keep Kristen would you like to kiss you has been I could this year is been amazing minutes from pressure reading at times but it’s probably the best sure he has now I can really celebrate their marriage on a healthier no losing the 180 year I can't be upset about that because of a lot away in a year but it's not over I'm not going to stop just cut about I'm going to pass about 200 shell you know that I can even better I wanton prove it to myself well quell come home Rachel the your chair and this is where your transformation is going to happen got all the tools that will transform.
http://gmaxondecomprar.com/

Re: Journey Of Transformation Began by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
space booked

(1) (Reply)

Did U.S. And The Western Countries Gave Us Ebola. / Ebola:nma Ask Federal Government To Establish Community Base Surveillance Unit. / Man Deliberately Injects Himself With Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.