Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,046 members, 7,949,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend (1229 Views)

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test / Hilarious! When She Ask Dad For An Ipad. (pix) / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
I told her, i might not b rich, i have no money or car no big companies lyk my frnd john..but i love you and adore you somuch.... she looked at me wid tears in her eyes n hugged n kised me lyk there was no 2moro n whispered in my ear...she said: if you lov me introduce me 2 john.....

What do i do, should i introduce her to john,ANY consequence embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend by computerboy: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Seun must be using strong charms for me to be coming to this section everyday and reading such trashy threads. mtschheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeÚeew angry

1 Like

Re: She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend by Summersland(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
U're mad walai
Re: She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend by Afrok(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Threads like this makes me wonder why Oga Seun no get wetin dem fit use dey do screening for some nairalanders, I mean something like brain test.

Finally, op introduce her to Johnny but two things will be involved, it's either she starts looking for Johnny or she stays with U as her Johnny angry.

1 Like

Re: She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Smh, i asked for advice instead of Advicing dem begin dey Rant their family matter
Re: She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend by philantoxx(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2014
hahaha..bro dis should be on d joke section.
Re: She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend by ElFenomeno1: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2014
5naira: I told her, i might not b rich, i have no money or car no big companies lyk my frnd john..but i love you and adore you somuch.... she looked at me wid tears in her eyes n hugged n kised me lyk there was no 2moro n whispered in my ear...she said: if you lov me introduce me 2 john.....

Fu...cking idio...t!
Re: She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2014
5naira: I told her, i might not b rich, i have no money or car no big companies lyk my frnd john..but i love you and adore you somuch.... she looked at me wid tears in her eyes n hugged n kised me lyk there was no 2moro n whispered in my ear...she said: if you lov me introduce me 2 john.....

Wow..tough advice if I decide to give u.
Re: She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend by Aniroly(m): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
grin
Re: She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend by Chimezie198(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Aniroly: grin
grin
Re: She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend by kay29000(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2014

I'm guessing you made this up.
Re: She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
kay29000:

I'm guessing you made this up.
true life story
Re: She Ask Me To Introduce Her To My Friend by Aniroly(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2014

(1) (Reply)

The Chase! / Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.