Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,278 members, 7,887,807 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:11 PM

Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. (16218 Views)

The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC / Best Thing About Nigeria! / What Would You Say Is The Best Thing About Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Alexebo(m): 5:54am On Oct 01, 2014
zleemshaddy: grin space booked... #dis space is nt 4 sale. beware of space 419..... grin ..will be back wen I wake up..
if @ ur age u are still booking space den rick ross is really sitting on ur senses

2 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by checkdate(m): 5:58am On Oct 01, 2014
Therock5555: One of my female friends allowed me to date her friend even when she had a mad crush on me, me sef been dey happy dey feel like James Bond until I knew that her friend was nothing compared to her.. I just love that girl sha, she get gud heart

Another of my friend made me get a sugar mummy, na only God go punish that boy, we go see two gorillas as our blind date, na so we pick race o

Those gud old days
MAKE SURE YOU GET MARRIED THIS YEAR.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Oltabaks(m): 6:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Mintayo:
You called this best? Cheating in an examination is the best?thing a friend did for you? Classic!
So if i refused to help a friendcheat with a friend in an examination,i am not a friend?
This kind friendship na wah!
No,cheating is bad of course.But the fact that he was willing to sacrifice himself for me?I wil never forget that.

3 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Oltabaks(m): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2014
bisi16: He didn't give me fish, but he showed me hot fish.. He's my pali 4 life

Btw, jss 2 in 2007, op how young are u?
Young enough to be in a higher institution.

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by aghaibiam(f): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Well I met him on nairaland two weeks ago while crying for a loan,we discussed and he asked me to fill some forms.I did and I had an offer letter on monday.'M waiting now for an alert from the bank.
So nairalanders know.Thanks to 'Unionised'.

2 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 01, 2014
After graduation,when I wanted to start life,I was duped for accommodation,didn't want to go back home,despite he's married,he took me in for 6 months,all the 6 months,he was feeding me all through,his wife never for one day frown at me.

Victor Olaniyi,you are a friend indeed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Cool83(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2014
i had an accident while going to school, it was my friend that did my clearance for me, going through the stress. i realy appreciate him

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by benjichuks(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2014
They are sooo many... Just a case in point; he lent me 100k with no pressure to pay back When I was damn broke in my 4th year in med school, with no hope of cash from anywhere, even my parents too were broke then. Paid him back when my scholarship money came through. He is a friend indeed

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by elspycey(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2014
B'sug LaHagios Christus... Friend of life, 16yrs and waxing stronger...thanks for believing in me and my potentials. Can't start pointing all you've done, but just so you know, you're the best.

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Teespice(f): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2014
being there for me in good and bad times

such a rare gem.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by rezzy: 7:10am On Oct 01, 2014
Nothing
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by geesilver(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2014
Samiceman: Back in sch, arrived at a test hall late,with about 20mins to go...I was allowed in after begging for almost 10mins, I sat in the hall demoralised, didn't even know where to start from....then this guy (ibrews) outta no where passed me a half filled answer sheet. He saved me from carrying over that course...

In other news, happy independence day Nigeria and FTC

That's not a favour its a cheat, I guess u need to return ur certificate back.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by NDprudent(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2014
It was the most amazing words dat gave me courage wen I needed it d most. She said "ND, don't worry, everything will work out fine". Those woRds strengthened me, and it all worked out fine.

Den my closest pal gave me 1/3 of all his life's savings.

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by donmalcolm21(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2014
When my life in school was going downhill, John you were there to give me moral support, I still remeber how you cajole me to get in line when I was engaging in some anti social activities back then in school. RIP John, I will always say thank you for all you did for me.

6 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by luvbeloved(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2014
He bought me a car when mine was giving me issues! Was so happy I couldn't sleep for days....lol..... he also named his first son after me...I think that's the best one sha! I plan to name mine after him too

7 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2014
(My first ever gf now ex) She singlehandedly financed n celebrated my 20th bday for me bak in uni cos I was broke. Suzan God bless u always. #singin 2baba* Now I realise. . .* #cos ever since I left u*
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Calebosko(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2014
an un known guy save my ass from jam failure, i met him @ d jamb hall,after d jam runs which my boss had to send d answer as text mesage on my phone,there was this question one which says" what paper type are u writing",for my mind dis question 1 simple die,jam no get sence 4 asking this typ of question, i answer d acording to d typ on my paper, but it was at d last minit, that this guy told me that i shoud write d paper typ dat my boss send to me not d one on my paper, oboy if no be dat guy i for fail like TB joshua building,but since that day av never seen that guy just to tank him again,av always been luckky, bt cant name them all hey

3 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by ChiSun27(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2014
Meeeeeehhnnnn!!! I read one article on Nairaland some years back where the OP noted some of the things you must achieve before you attained the age of 30.

Surprisingly....the OP included having friends who are willing to make sacrifices for you.

I have a few friends that have been my back bone over the years...and I appreciate them sincerely...God bless them all.

But there is this particular guy that I won't ever forget...Joseph by name....for the things he has done for me are innumerable. May God bless him.

But in all and all and all...my ex girlfriend was the backbone to my success....even though she later f up...I still adore her.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by bamssy(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2014
it was d last day of last mnth wich is yesterday. was damn brk n m gf is pregnant e had 2 convince ha 2 let it go by forcing me to prmise ha i wl marry ha sumday e was by m syd during d whole process n comfort me as der was dis sick bby wu was giving me dis luk of bros i kw wat u did
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Therock5555(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2014
checkdate: MAKE SURE YOU GET MARRIED THIS YEAR.
bros I just clocked 20 oo mehn cool down na. Oya find me wife and sponsor our marriage den I will marry
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by thiefnubu(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2014
Allowing me bleep his little sister... God bless u wherever you are, Musharraf akanbi undecided
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Olutola88(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmm...I can't remember something so memorable. I don't really have very close friends. I just make friends everywhere I go. It's mostly “one man mopol” things but I've been helping friends since P school days and they've been nice to me too.

2 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by princelolly(f): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2014
He downloaded my pix from facebook, edited it.....put it in a big frame then presented it 2 me on my birthday....it was a great surprise....

2 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Isiterere(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2014
this happen way back in school,I had a little delay in getting my school fee from home then(1st semester final year 2008), one of my female friend (SEFUNMI) borrowed me the school fee. We had to travelled to Osogbo from Ife because of it. Still the best a friend does for me.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2014
Alexebo: if @ ur age u are still booking space den rick ross is really sitting on ur senses
wait ix daht a joke or were u expectin me to laff .
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by akatekpe(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2014
Noting good dat I can recall.Only beer angry

2 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Yello1(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2014
was busy fighting my frnd 4 nt visiting me,and dey stil help me 2 write my test while i went galivanting about.(eventually d test was cancelled,but d memory lingers;dt i hav frnds dt love me even wen i don't seems to care)

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by 36STATES: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2014
Samiceman: Back in sch, arrived at a test hall late,with about 20mins to go...I was allowed in after begging for almost 10mins, I sat in the hall demoralised, didn't even know where to start from....then this guy (ibrews) outta no where passed me a half filled answer sheet. He saved me from carrying over that course...

In other news, happy independence day Nigeria and FTC

I can't believe what am reading here? You cheat to pass your exam and you don't feel bad about it! This is the main reason our graduates don't reason like their counterparts from the rest of the world. Very disgusting......for anybody that studied for a degree in a proper university in Europe or America
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2014
Daniel my padi, a great confidant. I was fucking a church member, he stood outside to tell another spiritual brother that I'm not in.

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by chidimmaaa(f): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2014
Back in my junior secondry school. When I was in jss 2. I was very sick and my best friend who was also in the same class bathed me. Then, it was the best thing anyone ever did for me and I will never forget it because usually in a situation like this, its always the older ones that do the job not your age mate

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by chidimmaaa(f): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2014
36STATES:

I can't believe what am reading here? You cheat to pass your exam and you don't feel bad about it! This is the main reason our graduates don't reason like their counterparts from the rest of the world. Very disgusting......for anybody that studied for a degree in a proper university in Europe of Ameria
go hug transformer joor

3 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2014
he killed a snake that wld have bite me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? / How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate? / Who Can Translate This From Yoruba To English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.