Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ladies, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Will You Do? (519 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Ladies What Will You Do If A Man Intentionally Touch Your Bosom In A Bus. / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 01, 2014
I often wonder, if a lady can go as far as
vowing to never open her heart to another,
cursing, fighting or inflicting pain to a man who cheated on her with a more or less beautiful lady, what are they gonna do if their man whom they love and brag about cheat on them with another man? shocked shocked anything goes, say the first thing that comes to ur head. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do? by Tosinville(m): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2014
op, u be gay?
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 01, 2014
Tosinville: op, u be gay?
u nur see ladies only? Na u be gay cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do? by Tosinville(m): 1:51am On Oct 01, 2014
benromeo39: u nur see ladies only? Na u be gay cheesy
cheesy girls don sleep, anyway why I ask is that maybe this happens to u while having an affair with ur fellow dude u know, no be fight
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 01, 2014
GZUS!!!!And I opened this to read this POO
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do? by Pdizzle(m): 4:07am On Oct 01, 2014
That's what they say after a breakup, give it time
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2014
Tosinville: cheesy girls don sleep, anyway why I ask is that maybe this happens to u while having an affair with ur fellow dude u know, no be fight
wayray. grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do? by dhatboy: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2014
3MB wasted on a nonsense thread, I'll forgive you OP, now go and sin no more. angry

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Promises Make Women Obey Their Husbands Without Complain / Here Are 50 Tips To Make Him/her Loves You Back / Romance Novels/movies; Effect On Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.