Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,524 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Why I Love Working Class Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Love Working Class Girls (3722 Views)

10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by yvonnejoe(f): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Wen u ask a girl 2 b ur girlfriend, pls b ready 4 wat comes wit it n takin responsibilities is d major aspect. Ur working class woman values ur hard earned money, fine..buh I know of a woman who refused her mans money even to d extent of sponsoring dia wedding yet d man cowardly ran ditched her. What exactly do d male folk want undecidedWen u ask a girl 2 b ur girlfriend, pls b ready 4 wat comes wit it n takin responsibilities is d major aspect. Ur working class woman values ur hard earned money, fine..buh I know of a woman who refused her mans money even to d extent of sponsoring dia wedding yet d man cowardly ran ditched her. What exactly do d male folk want
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by tosyne2much(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
RentedReality:
No disrespect to anyone here, but nothing attracts me more than a woman who works to pay her bills and such.

I'd go Miles like Davis for her.

It's a huge turn on for me, and it doesn't have to be some white collared job. Met this young girl who works at a lounge and couldn't help noticing the contrast between her and some deadbeat Picasso faced women working old men for coins.

She had quiet dignity in her labor, and carried herself well.

Thing is, she'll probably be less demanding, Independent, respect the value of hard-work/money and might also be the type to help a young man grow.

I'll take that over any duck faced/made for Instagram type.

Again, no disrespect to none, just my Independence Day thoughts.

seconded !!! More inches to your D**k
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
yvonnejoe:
Wen u ask a girl 2 b ur girlfriend, pls b ready 4 wat comes wit it n takin responsibilities is d major aspect. Ur working class woman values ur hard earned money, fine..buh I know of a woman who refused her mans money even to d extent of sponsoring dia wedding yet d man cowardly ran ditched her. What exactly do d male folk want undecidedWen u ask a girl 2 b ur girlfriend, pls b ready 4 wat comes wit it n takin responsibilities is d major aspect. Ur working class woman values ur hard earned money, fine..buh I know of a woman who refused her mans money even to d extent of sponsoring dia wedding yet d man cowardly ran ditched her. What exactly do d male folk want

Dis is not a major problem with guys. Some guys hav insecurity problem. But depending on a guy for ya upkeep is a major problem with many girls.

We are not saying we wont give u money. The prove of love is in giving. Wot we are saying is dat it is not a job opportunity. He doesnt hav to inherit all ya financial needs simply becos he's ur boyfriend. And der is no constitution dat says dat it is d responsibility of d boyfriend to provide all d needs of d girlfriend. And even if he chooses to, wot are u giving him in return? Wot are ur own responsibilities?
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by ekundayoalo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
yvonnejoe:
Wen u ask a girl 2 b ur girlfriend, pls b ready 4 wat comes wit it n takin responsibilities is d major aspect. Ur working class woman values ur hard earned money, fine..buh I know of a woman who refused her mans money even to d extent of sponsoring dia wedding yet d man cowardly ran ditched her. What exactly do d male folk want
Why is it that, whenever you ladies are in a relationship, your guy most be the one to be responsible for all your needs? U aint his wife yet! I DON'T KNOW WHERE SOME LADIES GET THIS MENTALITY FROM, seriously. Aren't you living your life before he comes along? Guys dey suffer o, u'll be the one to pay for her:
Hair, Clothes, Shoes, Subscription, Bags, Perfume etc. Haba!!! All in the name of relationship.
And the worst part is some of them 'll not even bother to buy anything for themselves again, d boyfriend must buy all and if he doesn't buy, "he's not caring" or "he's too stingy". No wonder why some girls are treated like garbage. Smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by lottoe(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sarimah:
they are rilly confused..
Infact they don't know wat they want
Miss boobs... cover your boobs first before coming here....cant you wear cloth that wont expose your boobs ni tongue embarassed
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by lottoe(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
yvonnejoe:
Wen u ask a girl 2 b ur girlfriend, pls b ready 4 wat comes wit it n takin responsibilities is d major aspect. Ur working class woman values ur hard earned money, fine..buh I know of a woman who refused her mans money even to d extent of sponsoring dia wedding yet d man cowardly ran ditched her. What exactly do d male folk want
Foolish girls get foolish guys....wise girls get guys that stays and are faithful.
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by ekundayoalo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
obongproff:

Dis is not a major problem with guys. Some guys hav insecurity problem. But depending on a guy for ya upkeep is a major problem with many girls.

We are not saying we wont give u money. The prove of love is in giving. Wot we are saying is dat it is not a job opportunity. He doesnt hav to inherit all ya financial needs simply becos he's ur boyfriend. And der is no constitution dat says dat it is d responsibility of d boyfriend to provide all d needs of d girlfriend. And even if he chooses to, wot are u giving him in return? Wot are ur own responsibilities?
This is one of the reasons why I don't pity some girls when I hear say they're beaten up by their boyfriend. You've disrespected yourself already why won't he disrespect you. Smh. You better grow up and change your sick mentality
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by yvonnejoe(f): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
ekundayoalo:
Why is it that, whenever you ladies are in a relationship, your guy most be the one to be responsible for all your needs? U aint his wife yet! I DON'T KNOW WHERE SOME LADIES GET THIS MENTALITY FROM, seriously. Aren't you living your life before he comes along? Guys dey suffer o, u'll be the one to pay for her:
Hair, Clothes, Shoes, Subscription, Bags, Perfume etc. Haba!!! All in the name of relationship.
And the worst part is some of them 'll not even bother to buy anything for themselves again, d boyfriend must buy all and if he doesn't buy, "he's not caring" or "he's too stingy". No wonder why some girls are treated like garbage. Smh
ekundayoalo:
ekundayoalo:
There r gurls like dat, dos I agree wit u have a twisted idea of d word 'caring' buh lets also face it, dia r also gurls dat'l readily return dos GOOD DEEDS.
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by yvonnejoe(f): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
obongproff:

R u serious?? u rili want us 2 start debating on d ogbonge stupidity displayed by gurls in love?? except ur chic is a real gold miner n digger, gurls give a lot 2..n wat hurts is dat u guys c it as smfin until u find a new chic. In my case, he never saw anyfin I did as smfin. Menh ..its funi doh.
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by yvonnejoe(f): 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
u like a gurl at dat moment u jst spend, GOOD chics also do same wit guys dey like. U'l wan2 give dat person d world, sm twisted chics n dudes take dat 2 dia advantage yl some reward u handsomely 4 it, buh 4 some reasons u dont last long 2geda, yu sing in different tunes.
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by ekundayoalo(m): 6:43am On Oct 05, 2014
yvonnejoe:

There r gurls like dat, dos I agree wit u have a twisted idea of d word 'caring' buh lets also face it, dia r also gurls dat'l readily return dos GOOD DEEDS.
what I'm trying to say is, dating u girls doesn't make your parents responsibilities to be ours. If I'm buying things for you, I'm just doing it because I love you not because it's my responsibility coz it's not. We both share dis love (guys and ladies) so, whatever is going on in the relationship, we should be responsible for ourselves.
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2014
yvonnejoe:

R u serious?? u rili want us 2 start debating on d ogbonge stupidity displayed by gurls in love?? except ur chic is a real gold miner n digger, gurls give a lot 2..n wat hurts is dat u guys c it as smfin until u find a new chic. In my case, he never saw anyfin I did as smfin. Menh ..its funi doh.

Not all guys are reasonable. Not all guys appreciate d good girl day hav.

Der are ladies dat give, but d truth is day are not in d majority. Becos only few girls do not hav d virus.

And d fact dat some guys are stupid doesnt mean u shdnt give for ur dignity's sake. Sori u met a stupid guy...dat doesnt mean dat all guys are stupid.
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by yvonnejoe(f): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
obongproff:

Not all guys are reasonable. Not all guys appreciate d good girl day hav.

Der are ladies dat give, but d truth is day are not in d majority. Becos only few girls do not hav d virus.

And d fact dat some guys are stupid doesnt mean u shdnt give for ur dignity's sake. Sori u met a stupid guy...dat doesnt mean dat all guys are stupid.
Lolz, m not very gud wit insulting pple buh, ur very right he's STEWPEED. Well I rest my case here.
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Duck face aint got nuffin to do wid it fam
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Who doesn't?
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by adkenselig: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2014
Because they are independent. Among the things guys want in a girl, not being clingy is generally on top of the list.

black professionals dating site
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Pednof(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2014
I love working class girls or ladies because i blive they must have gain alot of experience of dating not because of their money
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by slex(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2014
tonychristopher:
Dating jobless women is saying that your dating liability

You will be turned to ATM machine
You will be worried cos she is idle and then a devils workshop so she will cheat on you
She doesn't know the value of work
She is vain
The relationship will be parasitic instead mutualism

Stay away from them

My two dollar

Making sense
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by RentedReality(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
slex:

Making sense

True words.

(1) (2) (Reply)

About My Girlfriend / Ishilove Weds Jesusboiy(sexy Photos) / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.