Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Happy Birthday To Abagworo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Abagworo (1266 Views)

Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo / On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. / Mopol Man Shoots Pregnant Woman To Death In Abuja (Pics Courtesy of Abagworo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Abagworo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
valicious1: abagworo stop being a Rochas A.sslicker if u really wanna see another year on earth
Chino,do you have to wish another man death? Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Abagworo by Plshavmercyamen: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
valicious1:
imo state masses are under serious suffering and hardship as a result of his partner-in-crime's wicked policies and misrule
Nwanne, I wonder y you wil generalise in this kinda situation. Are u an Imolite? Are you suffering cos of Rochas "wicked policies and misrule"? if yes, you may do well to be specific cos I'm an Imolite and I'm not suffering. So, pls, speak for yourself! And as regards the "partner-in-crime" part, If what Rochas is doing in Imo today is a crime compared to what previous administrations aside Dee Sam did, then "crime" shouldn't be a derogatory word. Cos, I wil be happy to be His partner in this "crime" as wel for the love of our state. Udo diri gi

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Abagworo by valicious1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: Nwanne, I wonder y you wil generalise in this kinda situation. Are u an Imolite? Are you suffering cos of Rochas "wicked policies and misrule"? if yes, you may do well to be specific cos I'm an Imolite and I'm not suffering. So, pls, speak for yourself! And as regards the "partner-in-crime" part, If what Rochas is doing in Imo today is a crime compared to what previous administrations aside Dee Sam did, then "crime" shouldn't be a derogatory word. Cos, I wil be happy to be His partner in this "crime" as wel for the love of our state. Udo diri gi
I'll give you just one instance out of a million. A neighbour of mine who has been jobless for 5 years finally got a job via Ohakim's 10,000 jobs for youths programme (he knew no one in govt, took the aptitude test and interviews and followed every due process). We all were happy for him cos he was almost on the verge of committing suicide due to frustration. He was so happy that he had finally gotten a job after five years of graduation.

Rochas came in, sacked all the 10,000 youths employed by Ohakim,dissolved and declared their jobs vacant without any explanation or renumeration, the guy is roaming the streets now as an insane man.
Bros You don't have to be blinded by evil just because of some sentimental attachment to the governor.
Re: Happy Birthday To Abagworo by Plshavmercyamen: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
valicious1:
I'll give you just one instance out of a million. A neighbour of mine who has been jobless for 5 years finally got a job via Ohakim's 10,000 jobs for youths programme (he knew no one in govt, took the aptitude test and interviews and followed every due process). We all were happy for him cos he was almost on the verge of committing suicide due to frustration. He was so happy that he had finally gotten a job after five years of graduation.

Rochas came in, sacked all the 10,000 youths employed by Ohakim,dissolved and declared their jobs vacant without any explanation or renumeration, the guy is roaming the streets now as an insane man.
Bros You don't have to be blinded by evil just because of some sentimental attachment to the governor.
Sentimental attachment? Have u tried to find out how Ohakim came about the fraud he called 10,000 jobs? Do u also know that the sacking enjoyed the support of majority of Imolites cos d employment in d ist place was a political fraud meant to hoodwink? Do u also know that Okorocha have created more than 10,000 jobs within 3 years directly and indirectly? Udo diri gi

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Types Of Lawmakers In Nigeria / Support My Son If God Makes Him Governor — Jonah Jang / Mark Tells Kwankwaso: Count Me Out Of Your 2015 Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.