Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,760 members, 7,882,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates (1338 Views)

Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) / Alibaba joint group importation - Season 4 / Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by shinaf: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
[size=18pt]Group 2[/size]

[size=15pt]Registration[/size]

Registration took place within 3 days. Over 63 people registered, out of which only 50 were accepted(Ymodulus and Shinaf included). Money of unsuccessful registrants were refunded

[size=15pt]RULES[/size]

After registration Rules were sent to all Members of the group respectively.
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by shinaf: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
[size=18pt] ORDER DETAILS[/size]

This time the number of watches bought are much more than the first group. Group 2 voted for same watch bough by group one

Item Imported: Watches

Watch has the following

1 X Watch
1 x Watch Manual Book (Bie-lingual i.e in both chinese and english)
1 x Watch Tag
1 x Wact Box ( with original watch Logo and box is made of wood with spring not the cheap paper Box)
1 x Watch Bag ( This watch comes with a big gift bag package )
1 X Watch Cloth Rag. (Medicated kind of rag use to clean the watch )

Price

The price at which the watch was gotten will not be published. you all know why but we got the best price

Quantity: 985Pcs

Total No of group Members: 50 (Ymodulus and shinaf Included )

Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by shinaf: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
[size=18pt]Tuesday September 30th[/size]
Shipping Company Used
NonnyKings.

[size=16pt]Method Of shipping[/size]

The group Voted Express

[size=16pt]How Effective was NonnyKings [/size]
He was very effective. Ymodulus called michael around (2am Nigerian time) , 7 AM Chinese time. I told him the amount of dollars am to transfer and gave him my agent number. The next second Ymodulus transferred the money to His account and he paid for the watches same day in just about 1 hour differences and we got watch same day.

[size=16pt]Improvements[/size]
This time been the second time we made improvements better than our first time, There was ease in calculating and computing of accounts by Ymodulus and Shinaf. Thanks to Access Bank Internet Platform.
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by shinaf: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
[size=18pt]Members [/size]

Their courage to do business even when we had a betrayal in the group was astounding. They were fearless and bold business individuals.

Example.

A member imported 400 watches alone and when asked as to how he plans to sell them? He replied, i already have buyers in [size=17pt]Ghana[/size] and [size=17pt]Onitsha[/size]. The word Ghana did struck me. At this point in time he his lecturing I (Shinaf and Ymodulus) on how to sell items in Ghana right from Nigeria.

I asked a group member who bought 40 watches how do you plan to sell this, he said they are all gifts for my family !!!! (Shinaf and Ymodulus, na broke boys we never dash ourselves na family)

A lady paid for 100pcs and when asked, Madam can you sell all of these, she replied i am supplying them as Souvenirs in an event.

1 Like

Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by shinaf: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
[size=18pt]FUN TIME[/size]

Yes we had funny group members, EazyBon, Chinedu, and some others who were bent on cracking up the group. even though some compliants were registered that their nuisance were food to phones battery death.

Nigeria is a big Place and a market for all

I learned that in all we do put God, even though Ymodulus does not support his view.
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by Abbey1987: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
shinaf:

Yes we had funny group members, EazyBon, Chinedu, and some others who were bent on cracking up the group. even though some compliants were registered that their nuisance were food to phones battery death.

I learned that in all we do put God, even though Ymodulus does not support his view.

Oga shinaf, abeg inbox me your number I wanna discuss some importation issues with you. Thanks
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by reaky(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Will like to join the group

1 Like

Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by 10thangel(f): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
shinaf:

it's been fun all the way wt ds new family dt I just found. Thanks to Shinaf & Ymodulus
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by tolutweety(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by 10thangel(f): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
shinaf:

supported Shinaf, God is always in d equation
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by tolutweety(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
10thangel:

supported Shinaf, God is always in d equation

sad sad
so na WE dey chat like ghost for midnight abii sad sad
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by NnamdiN: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Waiting for delivery update o.

Kennyduke dey here so wink
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by stevolinkon40: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
tolutweety:

sad sad
so na WE dey chat like ghost for midnight abii sad sad
tolulope?
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by tolutweety(m): 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
stevolinkon40: tolulope?

PRESENT SIRE !!!

U??
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by Mucokey(m): 2:43am On Oct 02, 2014
when you think you've known it, join group of 50 vibrant n business.minded minds n find yourself as a LEARNER. Loving it here
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by chidekings(m): 6:35am On Oct 02, 2014
i wish the world goes on pause for me to savour the sweetness of this guys and beautiful ladies in the room.
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by tonjeola(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2014
Just to add some fun

Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by stevolinkon40: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2014
tolutweety:

PRESENT SIRE !!!

U??
Mr Steph
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by Abbey1987: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2014
shinaf:

shinaf abeg which shipping company is the most reliable.. i get oarty and i wanna order for clothes.. thanks
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by shinaf: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin wink

10thangel:

it's been fun all the way wt ds new family dt I just found. Thanks to Shinaf & Ymodulus
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by shinaf: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Group member deliberating

Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by babaloke: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please shinaf,
Can you pls let me know when next u will b doing season 3......
I missed out on season 1 & 2 and honestly,.....It wont be nice if some pple are just hearing about the story after the deal has been concluded.
We also want to benefit from this business....pls let me have your number and e mail address;

mine is shobogs@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by Nivlin: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
shinaf: Group member deliberating
remarkable
Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by Ademat7(m): 2:16am On Oct 03, 2014
When I tell people who see me browsing that NL is not a forum anymore that its like ur blood relations are somewhere and u r talking together,they never get it and I told them that they are missing a lot! Thank God I know this forum before 25years of age

1 Like

Re: Alibab Joint Group Importation - Season 2 Updates by Sibrah: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2014
Shinaf, what do i need to do to be part of season-3 or group-3. Where do i intercept its 1st annoucment. What platform do i need to be on? Please i like to contact you 1-on-1.

(1) (Reply)

Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! / Has Anyone Tried Buying Bitcoin Using Paypal On Localbitcoins? / Exporting From Nigeria To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.