Stats: 3,192,852 members, 7,949,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet (23314 Views)

Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts / FG To Include Herbal Medicine In Medical Curriculum / Govt To Include Cancer Treatment Under NHIS (2) (3) (4)

Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2014
I do love cashew nuts... Nice one OP, its so informative
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Funjosh(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
cdamsel: check again, if u had said groundnut I meant have believed but not cashew,i love & am in love with both

That means I Love you and in Love with you kiss kiss
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by chanx: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
op, nice info. thanks

Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Chibokgame: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ok,

i have been eating it since ,
No wonder i am not getting fat .
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by adelolaa(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
XarmZoft..com app released... Download yours .. And don't forget to click on the ads to support me... Thank you all and God bless
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by adelolaa(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
XarmZoft..com app released... Download yours .. And don't forget to click on the ads to support me... Thank you all and God bless
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by cdamsel(f): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Funjosh:

That means I Love you and in Love with you kiss kiss
hahahaha,buy me a bottle of cashewnut & I ll love u too kiss
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Funjosh(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
cdamsel: hahahaha,buy me a bottle of cashewnut & I ll love u too kiss

smiley cool Come and get it whenever you are chanced dear kiss wink
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by cdamsel(f): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Funjosh:

smiley cool Come and get it whenever you are chanced dear kiss wink
location pls?

Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Funjosh(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
cdamsel: location pls?

Ikeja, Ojuelegba and Igando.
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by TiffanyJ(f): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yields:
Most? I love cashews and I'm sure there're plenty of women who do too.
i so much love this nut. My friends know me with it

Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by cdamsel(f): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Funjosh:

Ikeja, Ojuelegba and Igando.
strange places to me,dont know my way to those places Funjosh ,dont stay in Lagos cry
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Funjosh(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2014
cdamsel: strange places to me,dont know my way to those places Funjosh ,dont stay in Lagos cry

Distance shouldnt be a barrier, where are you I can Jumia, DHL, Fedex or Waybill it to you wink
Nne this is Love kiss
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by cdamsel(f): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2014
Funjosh:

Distance shouldnt be a barrier, where are you I can Jumia, DHL, Fedex or Waybill it to you wink
Nne this is Love kiss
ehhhh just ask 4 a/c number make I buy am myself na grin

Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2014
chinex276:
call it d associatn of space BOOKERS... Or land owners
na u sabi
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by EsanEmmanuel(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Funjosh post=/post/26826475:

Nne this is Love kiss
woman wrapper... If na me U no go send am! Oniranu agbaaya
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Funjosh(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
EsanEmmanuel post=/post/26830520:

Devil you wan come spoil my parole for herd again abi??! Make I no catch you o.
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Funjosh(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
EsanEmmanuel post=/post/26830520:

Devil you wan come spoil my parole for here again abi??! Make I no catch you o.
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Funjosh(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
cdamsel post=/post/26827192:
ehhhh just ask 4 a/c number make I buy am myself na grin

If I ask of your acct number, people like Esanemmanuel fit come double cross me. lipsrsealed
so Nne just tell me your location wink
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by cdamsel(f): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Funjosh:

If I ask of your acct number, people like Esanemmanuel fit come double cross me. lipsrsealed
so Nne just tell me your location wink
Yobe state
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by olin88: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Funjosh:

Are you a male or female Becos most ladies dont like eating it lipsrsealed

who told u dat female dnt like eating it I so much luv it
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
GboyegaD:

I love pistachios too although it is a little expensive.
They're very cheap here, you can even find them at the 0.99 cents store, I think I want some now lol
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by iamdsam: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Indeed, it's too expensive... Lol
kobonaire:
ok oh .. cashew de expensive, so go manage with ground nut for now cheesy
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by iamdsam: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Indeed, it's too expensive... Lol. But I like am well well sha
kobonaire:
ok oh .. cashew de expensive, so go manage with ground nut for now cheesy

Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Revolva(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
All I know ladies like everything dats has nuts
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by GboyegaD(m): 2:51am On Oct 05, 2014
xcelsia:
They're very cheap here, you can even find them at the 0.99 cents store, I think I want some now lol

Nice. The last time I checked it costs about $33/kg.
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 05, 2014
GboyegaD:

Nice. The last time I checked it costs about $33/kg.
Woah!! That's outrageous, a total rip off. Even the big stores here don't sell for that much shocked

Maybe I should start shipping pistachios to Nigeria lol
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by GboyegaD(m): 5:38am On Oct 05, 2014
xcelsia:
Woah!! That's outrageous, a total rip off. Even the big stores here don't sell for that much shocked

Maybe I should start shipping pistachios to Nigeria lol

I'm not in Nigeria though. I'm somewhere around you.
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
GboyegaD:

I'm not in Nigeria though. I'm somewhere around you.
Really? Houston?
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by GboyegaD(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
xcelsia:
Really? Houston?

Alberta. I was in Houston in August and should visit sometimes in the year.
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
GboyegaD:

Alberta. I was in Houston in August and should visit sometimes in the year.
Oh Canada, nice. I thought you were in Lagos, your location says "lasgidi". Since pistachios are so expensive up north, next time you visit you can go to any Walmart or HEB and buy loads of them lol, happy snacking smiley
Re: 14 Reasons To Include Cashew Nuts In Your Diet by chaloner(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2014

COVID-19: CFL To Release 20-Minute Result Oriented Test Kit Into Nigerian Market / All You Need To Know About Lassa Fever / How Do I Gain Chubby Cheeks?