Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,822 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Apc Presidential Hopefulls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Presidential Hopefulls (996 Views)

APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Presidential Hopefulls by bappahman: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Gen Buhari: A General,patriot & a true Nigerian,even his worse enemies know he is incorruptible and haven't been able to smear is his good name.He can fight & win against Nigerias biggest problem, corruption. A leader capable of puting Nigeria on the road to progress &development
Oshiomhole: A smart frm labour Leader, dogged fighter & a transformer with a history of excellence in all endeavors. Nationally renowned.
Abubakar Atiku: An astute Politician with a plan to correct the mistakes of previous leaders, 8 years out of office has given the turaki all the time to plan a rescue plan for Nigeria.
Nda Isaiah: for 12 years he has writen/commented on bad leadership & suggested solutions, he is ready to act on his words & show how it should be done, young nd vibrant with new way of doing things
Kwankwaso: Relatively young & a shining beacon of what proper leadership can produce in our states,just visit Kano state. His transformation of kano is beyond doubt a great feat. He has done it amazingly in Kano.His youth empowerment projects are legendary & super productive
Okorocha: A visionary leader, Renowned Philanthropist,Nationalist with great youth appeal.True progressive with love for a education. understands what's need to be done & ready to do it

PICK ONE

www.pin.bbm.com/C00462FB9
Re: Apc Presidential Hopefulls by clem305D(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
I hate it when people use the phrase "rescue mission"...because I believe politicians are all the same. I remain apolitical, but for purposes of this list I would emmmmm...........go for two instead 'Oshiomhole or Buhari'. Reason being that they have actually proven themselves to some reasonable extent

3 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Hopefulls by bappahman: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
APC

2 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Hopefulls by gebest: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oshio all the way.

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Hopefulls by ikaboy: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Buhari anytime. I don't know y I am this confident of having a better Naija under Buhari' administration

3 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Hopefulls by bappahman: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
“I intend to offer myself for the position of the president of the republic on the platform of our great party; I intend to make a formal
announcement soon. But in the event that it happens to be one of the other aspirants who wins, I will expect you as good party men to extend to him your total. support. We are a united party and united we shall remain because our strength lies in our
unity..GMB

3 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Hopefulls by bappahman: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
APC is aware that there are many spies
of the Peoples Democratic Party within the party.
“It is difficult spotting moles of the PDP in our party but every now and then, their actions give them away and we begin to watch them. And we will keep fishing them out.”....National Publicity Secretary of the All
progressives Congress, Alhaji Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Hopefulls by ikaboy: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Osho may not survive the heat of leading this country. See how 8 years as Edo state helms man has made him look 10 years older.

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Hopefulls by bappahman: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2014
Nigeria president no be joke
Re: Apc Presidential Hopefulls by Johnnyessence(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2014
kwakwanso is d man to beat I pray they nominate him he's from kano even all his posters are much in sw even d ijaw youth will vote for kwakwanso if nominated in ss and she.
Re: Apc Presidential Hopefulls by Johnnyessence(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2014
kwakwanso is d man to beat I pray they nominate him he's from kano even all his posters are much in sw even d ijaw youth will vote for kwakwanso if nominated in ss and se.
Re: Apc Presidential Hopefulls by bappahman: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jonathan’s transformation agenda has no positive impact on Nigerians – Gov Amaechi

“This transformation agenda has not in any way reflected in the lives of Nigerians. Go everywhere, there is poverty and wanton neglect.So what are we now transforming?. Some of the members of TAN are those that benefitted under the subsidy fund and who ought. to be prosecuted and jailed. But I am sure that the APC as a party will bring to bear more pragmatic agenda that would meet their yearnings”

APC BBM Channel C00462FB9

www.pin.bbm.com/C00462FB9

(1) (Reply)

Protesting Staff Disrupt Labaran Maku’s Handover, Accuse Him Of Embezzling Funds / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Opposes APC’s Alleged Muslim-muslim Ticket / An Open Letter To The Runs Girls Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.