Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,640 members, 7,944,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Prompt-support Autoresponders (for Nigeria) - Users Only - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Prompt-support Autoresponders (for Nigeria) - Users Only (739 Views)

Joomla And Drupal Users Only Come And Teach/learn / E-book Cover & Banners Designing For Free [nairaland Users Only] / Hw To Incrs Ur 15mg Weekly Plan To 30mg For Etisalat Users Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prompt-support Autoresponders (for Nigeria) - Users Only by promptsupport: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dear user,

We are encouraged by your actions. Thank you for your support. This is one of the few projects that Nigerians have truly supported expectant in our abilities to come through with it. We started this journey since 2012, made the first official LAUNCH of prompt-support.com in 21st March, 2013 and made other changes and integrations within March 2013 till date. Truly, where we yesterday is not where we are today.

Credits to users like jek1471, shamsudeen, hitesh(my indian user/developer), joe, ikebesupa, chichi, rudebug, ispike. And others too (who sent some testimonials and notes to encourage us). Special thanks to others that called our attention to certain errors and development needs. Special regards!

We cannot pay you enough but We will help your businesses on prompt-support just to return the favor. I'm happy that you keep making us push development for your sake till we reach where we want to be. Please, for those of you from other African countries, you will get your special thread to address your special needs.
Since I can only give real support and follow up with paid customers, I have designed the new prompt-support with integrated social media system that allows users to chat with each other and give each other support. I will have chat rooms where users with common business ideas can gist etc etc. As it starts with programming always, UI is not usually the highest point of interest but now that we have gotten things on track with our program, yeah, UI is next in line.

The crash of Nairaland sometime ago also took with it an official post/update I made. I hope to have comments from you just like nolly and others from the last official post. It seems crashes comes at times when you are very unsuspecting. It happened once to prompt-support too so I implemented some security measures that we call PS-PHASE1 (Prime Security).

I want to usher in a new era for prompt support. This will change everything. So please, take one last look at the regular http://prompt-support.com now while we plan to launch the new system (screenshot below). Be informed, some parts of this system is still under development for future purposes so please not all pages will be available at the moment. Feel free to suggest features you want to see in the future and you might make me consider to integrate them. This system will launch tentatively on 19/10/2014...if the most vital development sections are quickly concluded before the speculated date.

What's new?
- internal/social media chat system (facebook style)
- New ui.
- We rebranded!
- Html form styling/customizations
- and more and more...

Future developments?
- Internet marketers can sell to fellow marketer/ share materials in common market place.
- Every user gets a profile page to build credibility for other users to buy from them or see their recommendation statuses. (Hopefully, some users can join our development team)
- Forum, blog etc
- Invite an admin to chat!
- introduce paypal, other epaysolution etc etc
- more details on users and subscribers statistics.
- Our own very app!
- and more...

To new and potential users,

Well, you have 1 month free subscription to do business free and fast. To be able to do this. The real trick is to get your free account first, load some messages to your account and then test OUR system for performance. Use the 'test autoresponder' or 'test newsletter' sections to test your responses for delivery and how they appear in your email client. Then, load your real messages, deploy your html form and activate your 1 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION to MONITOR YOUR BUSINESS.

Nothing will remain free from the (last week) 26th of next month!

As much as I am thrilled to continue, I have work (developments) to do and we've not even started anything. Find quick help in the help section for other details on using the system. I look forward to chatting with you someday on prompt-support when our new system comes aboard.

I bet you, with such potentials Prompt-Support can beat aweber to their game. So please, permit me to go back to work.
Keep the hopes high, your startup business costs low, blood pressure low and your prayers for Prompt-support.com highest.

(Some users fell in love with prompt-support after they used aweber for 2months($38) and were not able to get as much subscribers as they expected and there were those that have subscribers who were not motivated to pay for their services. Lol (That leads to another topic of what you actually put as message in your autoresponder))

We'll add more posts here but meanwhile savor this...
http://www.prompt-support.com/signin.php
http://www.prompt-support.com/signup.php

Warm Regards,
#management
Re: Prompt-support Autoresponders (for Nigeria) - Users Only by ugolucas: 8:11am On Oct 15, 2014
Yes Godwin, thanks 4 the update.
gariben here. I see you're walking the walk. I'm kinda impressed that you're doing all these developments and etc I kinda doubted where you're headed with all these at first but guess what...I checked out your ip reputation and deliverability which seems to be pretty good after these 2 years.

I've been an old customer. I think I started with u sometime after you came aboard. I mailed you then about some personalization tags you created and slashes in email. Have they been fixed?

I believe youre good 2go 4 the newbies.
Do you have registrations with major mail providers for email FBL?

1 Like

Re: Prompt-support Autoresponders (for Nigeria) - Users Only by promptsupport: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Oh, gariben. Sorry I should have mentioned you in the post. I remember now. You are highly recognized.
Very long ago a user mentioned that to me but I'm not sure you were the one. Unless you are d user called instantgain from way back.
Personalization tags in emails..fixed.
Slashes in emails...that too is fixed.
Both had been fixed long ago for autoresponders and newsletter sections and recently for broadcast.
There are issues we don't always see at first and that's usual with developments.

Its been really good at our first attempt on this service and you gyys have been great and responsive.
Our email and ip reputation is still really really good. Its what we must strive hard to maintain. And yes, no bad flags from the FBLs we are registered with yet. Aol, yahoo etc none from them and so we good to go.

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALAND IN HISTORY - 2005, 2011, 2013 / Change Your Template To A Beautiful Wordpress Template / How To Move Away From Shared Hosting To A VPS Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.