Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,333 members, 7,971,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:04 AM

Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola (31645 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Obama Okays Buhari’s Agenda For Defeating Boko Haram / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2014
davo3286: Fashola is saying trash, in my opinion, and should quit saying it. Since when has 'we' become 'I'!? undecided Those involved in the fight to ensure Ebola didn't escalate are Nigerians and did it selflessly for love of job and country. So, I don't think it is out of place for any one who to say we conquered Ebola (even though he wasn't directly involved) to mean that he is taking the credit to himself. When GEJ addressed the UN few days ago about Ebola he didn't say 'I conquered...' But 'we conquered...' So did the minister of health when he addressed the press. Because which ever which way you look at it, we all contributed to the success. I think what Fashola is trying to say, indirectly, is that the credit should go to him and not GEJ. Period! angry So, let him come out in black and white and say it instead of trying to argue about who should and shouldn't be credited angry

Had it been Lagosians and indeed Nigerians were careless and didn't follow the laid down precautionary steps to forestall the spread, do you think Fashola and his Lagos would have been able to contain it? The answer is 'No', and Fashola won't be saying this gibberish. Had it been the FG didn't swing into action to assist financially, materially and otherwise, what do you think would have happened? If Fashola knew his government could single handedly fight the disease why then was he making so much noise about not haven gotten Ebola funds from FG? Why did he eventually take the money from the FG? It's not about Lagos alone...it's about Nigeria and Nigerians fought and conquered Ebola. In a nutshell, therefore, credit goes to Nigeria, ultimately, because was a collective effort and nobody was a super star. So, Fashola, please keep quiet!

What are you on about , Fashola stated clearly that credit should go to those on ground and did the real fighting and not him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Johnnyessence(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2014
I will always be saying this again and again its fashola and blessed memory of Dr .adadevoh that stop Ebola spread not d clueless and selfish man we av as president.fashola has done great things in Lagos look Lagos today it's like a small London,gov fashola has touch every area in Lagos in including d health sector of Lagos all d primary health care in Lagos are equip to d one of teaching hospitals in Lagos.fashola av tried kudos to him.Gej will surely be disappointed in Feb 2015 election Cos' we are tired of lieing leader ,he's not feet for d job he's a sentimental man imagine cutting d allocation of APC state good luck will surely be disappointed in d next poll in 2015 just wait and see.Gej is not running his govt. with d fear of God . am begging our amiable governor fashola to pls go for senate to be our senate President we are tired of david mark leadership.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by moriton(m): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Exactly what I have been saying , Nigerians will sheath their swords of political, ethnic, and religious difference aside when a threat has the potential to destroy them all and later protrude it when the threat is eliminated or contained. Then begins the blame game or who gets the praise.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Akainzo(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Rilamaka:

Why are you talking like a little child? So you want to tell me that in all honesty, that the election was not rigged?

And that you are blissfully ignorant of the fact that the only free and fair election held was in 2011?

Why would you stoop so low because of tribal hatred and sentiments? Or degrade your knowledge? Or are you really that ignorant?

You are quite deluded!

So to you, the reason Ojukwu lost in ALL South East and South South states to a Northerner was because the elections was rigged by a South Easterner for the Northerner. And all the South East and South South faithfuls sat meekly and celebrated the election of Yaradua? Your lack grown ass reasoning is even worse than that of a child.

And to top it all, you believed that the 2011 elections was not rigged even with the South East and South South returning a >97% voter turn out! That must be the joke of the century.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by ShehuAba(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2014
taharqa: Fashola shld keep his fucckin mouth SHUT. WTH!!! I kinda like Fash but I just find frivilous peeps disgusting! If d ebola outbreak had become an epidermic, wud Fash not hv been amongst d loudmouths callin Jona's name and askin for his head. Wait! Weren't dis same Fash and Co already blamin him for 'allowin' Sawyer tru d 'national' airport wen they thought it might get outa hand.... Who provided the facilities and personnels at d National Disease Control Centre, d very body in charge of coordinating the onslaught against ebola? Who provided d framework for d tracing of suspected 'contact' persons? Who servd as d link bw critical international bodies like d CDC, World bank and Doctorswithoutborders? Who provided continuous and effective screening at our Airports, Seaports and border crossings? Who provided d protective gears, drugs and oda equipments to most states centres across d country? Who coordinated Info dissemination during d period, a very critical part of disease control anywhere? Who fucckin gave both Lagos and Rivers state #200m each to fight d disease? Who in their read senses wud even questn d central role of a national Govt in any sort of disease control sef??

Why will the federal government suddenly lay claim to Curtailing Ebola when people laid down their life to let it be.

Suddenly, none of them is remembering Adedavoh and the other nurses who died due to the disease.

You were shouting money, money, money as though the money will cure the disease if people didn't sacrifice to make it work.

The truth is that, Fashola acknowledges those people who made this achievable and not necessarily laying claim to it.

In fact, if any government, should be commended for a job well done. It will surely be the Lagos state government for its protectiveness and efficiency.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Josh316(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2014
Sometimes, when people try hard to politicize peoples efforts they end up sounding silly.

The National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), is it run by Fashola or the LASG? Is this NOT an FG agency of the Federal Ministry of Health?

Is LUTH suddenly a Lagos state owned hospital? Is this not a Federal Government Owned Hospital?

The truth is that NO POLITICIAN should claim credit for anything and try to discredit the other. What Fashola has said is just to score some political points, which is sad to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by ShehuAba(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
davo3286: Fashola is saying trash, in my opinion, and should quit saying it. Since when has 'we' become 'I'!? undecided Those involved in the fight to ensure Ebola didn't escalate are Nigerians and did it selflessly for love of job and country. So, I don't think it is out of place for any one who to say we conquered Ebola (even though he wasn't directly involved) to mean that he is taking the credit to himself. When GEJ addressed the UN few days ago about Ebola he didn't say 'I conquered...' But 'we conquered...' So did the minister of health when he addressed the press. Because which ever which way you look at it, we all contributed to the success. I think what Fashola is trying to say, indirectly, is that the credit should go to him and not GEJ. Period! angry So, let him come out in black and white and say it instead of trying to argue about who should and shouldn't be credited angry

Had it been Lagosians and indeed Nigerians were careless and didn't follow the laid down precautionary steps to forestall the spread, do you think Fashola and his Lagos would have been able to contain it? The answer is 'No', and Fashola won't be saying this gibberish. Had it been the FG didn't swing into action to assist financially, materially and otherwise, what do you think would have happened? If Fashola knew his government could single handedly fight the disease why then was he making so much noise about not haven gotten Ebola funds from FG? Why did he eventually take the money from the FG? It's not about Lagos alone...it's about Nigeria and Nigerians fought and conquered Ebola. In a nutshell, therefore, credit goes to Nigeria, ultimately, because was a collective effort and nobody was a super star. So, Fashola, please keep quiet!

Did Fashola praise himself for making this work. He only said, that credit should be given to whom it's due and the GEJ led govt should stop politicising it.

He even went as far as letting the whole world know the role of each of them in curtailing this.

Have you heard of these names before? If not now that Fashola is bringing it to the fore.

I used to respect you a lot on this forum, but definitely your ranting against Fashola is totally out of place.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by solara: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
lakpalakpa: It will be very unfair and a great loss to Nigerians if Fashola doesn't rule as President. He shows in very clear terms how well he understands the basics of good governance.

Eko ONI baje oooo!!!!

cool

But why won't he run for president cry... I so LOVE this man...
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by ShehuAba(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
davo3286: [/b]

@ the bolded. And who said credit was not given to them?

Who gave them credit?

Tell us sincerely if you have heard of these names before, if not now that Fashola is bringing it to the fore.

Jonathan and PDP should stop politicising the issue of Ebola, and make it seem as though his govt worked wonders to curtail it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Johnnyessence(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
fashola is not scoring political point here he's saying Gej should not hail himself and his excos about Ebola contailment we should give credit to Dr.adadevoh of blessed memory and d nurse that laid their lives in stopping d spread of Evd.kudos to fash too Cos' Dr.Jide Idris tried to stop this virus kudos to d trained doctors to stop d spread of d virus.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by maestroferddi: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mbediogu: I see Fashola as a reincarnation of Awo - good enough for his people but not half as good for the nation. He must remain the examplary tribal leader that God destined him to be.
Awo is a major contributor to mess Nigeria is now. I love and adore Awo and Fashola for what they have done for their people. On a national scale, put Fasola beside Gej and you will find that Fashola is a midget.
End of Discussion!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by jayonpoint(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
taharqa: Fashola shld keep his fucckin mouth SHUT. WTH!!! I kinda like Fash but I just find frivilous peeps disgusting! If d ebola outbreak had become an epidermic, wud Fash not hv been amongst d loudmouths callin Jona's name and askin for his head. Wait! Weren't dis same Fash and Co already blamin him for 'allowin' Sawyer tru d 'national' airport wen they thought it might get outa hand.... Who provided the facilities and personnels at d National Disease Control Centre, d very body in charge of coordinating the onslaught against ebola? Who provided d framework for d tracing of suspected 'contact' persons? Who servd as d link bw critical international bodies like d CDC, World bank and Doctorswithoutborders? Who provided continuous and effective screening at our Airports, Seaports and border crossings? Who provided d protective gears, drugs and oda equipments to most states centres across d country? Who coordinated Info dissemination during d period, a very critical part of disease control anywhere? Who fucckin gave both Lagos and Rivers state #200m each to fight d disease? Who in their read senses wud even questn d central role of a national Govt in any sort of disease control sef??
Fu*k d hell off
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Dee60: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
The fight against Ebola should help to guide on 2015 voting! Given the chance, Fashola and Amaechi as president and vice will deal with the 'political Ebola' that has plagued Nigeria since 1960. I think the man there now would not even mind because he means well for Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by blasterman(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
ROCKJ1: Lagos state tried, the federal ministry of health also tried. It's a collective effort. The most important thing is that Ebola is gone.

If another infected Liberian or Sierra leone comes here and infects ppl what will happen.

Remember 8 ppl died from it within 2 wks of contact.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Alleybuy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Acidosis:
Lol only a scum bag like Fashola

He expects the president to mention all the names of health workers including the cleaner, the cooks and gate men in his speech.

I want to believe the Governor also mention the names of Julius Berger ceos and engineers each time they build a good road. cheesy

Hate can kill - thats my independent message to Fash.

I guess this sums it up. The loud mouthed, parochial, rabble rousing and semi-competent governor should just shut it as every attempt he makes to pander to tribalistic emotions shows him for the charlatan that he really is.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Johnnyessence(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
The Lagos state
government and legislature released funds to fight ebola
while your FG lied about releasing funds which they
didn't do till victory was declared in Lagos and when
the governor welcomed the survivors.Gej doesn't worth to be elected next ur.chaiiii

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by femtoj2: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2014

I am most ashamed of all you jobless guys on this tread. Fashola did not ask for his praise or his party’s praise. He never referred to President Jonathan’s comment on independent day. He said some politician “At various rallies across Nigeria, ruling party politicians have continued to cite Nigeria’s success on the virus as among the achievements of President Goodluck Jonathan and the ruling Peoples’ Democratic Party.” TAN.

Always read with two of your eyes open so that you can understand clearly .

How i wished all of you attacking Fashola’s comment were REAL. Nigerians are wiser now and smarter than you narrow minded few set of people think. You people were not real. You are the few that this dirty politician has paid the cheap price of your conscience.

Now, my question is this, How much were you paid to betray yourself. Am waiting for the time that somebody would tell you to go and hang yourself for his selfish interest and you would comply on cheap pay.

OCCUPY SOCIAL MEDIA, PRESIDENCY TELLS SUPPORTERS

Occupy Social Media, Presidency Tells Supporters
Mbachu Godwin Nnanna
— Aug 16, 2014 |8 Comments
The presidency yesterday openly challenged the supporters of President Goodluck Jonathan all over the country and in the diaspora to use social media platforms to discuss President Goodluck Jonathan’s achievements, ahead of the 2015 general elections.
Special assistant to the president on Political Affairs, Prof. Rufa’i Ahmed Alkali, who spoke at the official inauguration of Friends Of Goodluck (FOG) yesterday in Abuja, said the president’s supporters were not supporting him enough on social media.
“When we go on social media we hardly see responses of Friends of Goodluck, what are we doing?” he asked, adding: “Friends of Goodluck should talk more positively about Nigeria, because Nigeria is our country and we have to defend it.”
Prof. Alkali who described FOG as the first group to approach him to be a member of the group, even before he was appointed as special adviser, assured them of recognition.
Also speaking, special assistant to the president on Ethics and Values, Dr Sarah Jubril, said in her keynote address, that the name of the organisation connotes that good Nigerians who believe in the dream of the present administration will always support Jonathan.
While making his remarks, chairman board of trustees of FOG, Col. Theophilus Bamigboye told the gathering that he was yet to fail at anything, thus he believes the present task of ensuring President Jonathan is re-elected, will be successful.
In his welcome address, director-general of the FOG, Hon. Tom Itua, said the mandate of the organisation is to help in building and reinforcing a solid core of support and goodwill for President Jonathan throughout the country, to actualise his re-election in 2015.
He revealed that FOG has put in place structures in all the 36 states and FCT, including the 109 senatorial districts, 774 local government areas and 8,809 registration areas throughout the country, that will enable the group focus on the electorate

A large number Nigerian could now read between the lines. We pay close attention to what people(Politician) don’t say than what they are saying .

People should learn to be Objective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by barcaboi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
u be ode.....did he take credit?. he gave it to those that risked their lives while you coward sat in ur f**king room...we were all scared but these folks sacrificed their lives....GTFOH. ...BIASED BUFFOON!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by billsteve(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
lakpalakpa: It will be very unfair and a great loss to Nigerians if Fashola doesn't rule as President. He shows in very clear terms how well he understands the basics of good governance.

Eko ONI baje oooo!!!!

cool
e be like say you no know wetin you dey talk carry fashola go put for aso rock na ...
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by saltoftheearth: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Notice how Gov Fashola keeps his hands in the pocket through out. No shaking tins.

On a lighter note, see a hilarious video clip showing the agony of a policeman who was pranked into believing he has contracted the dreaded Ebola Virus Disease. The short film explores a comic perspective to Ebola disease awareness and prevention. Enjoy it below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1922140/ebola-papers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgem9TfwnSA

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Vikky014(f): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
arresa: [s][/s]

Who let Ebola into Nigeria and exposed us to Ebola?

Who to Nigerians that Nigeria was ready for ebola with vaccines?

The same scumbags claiming credit for what they didn't do...

fashola did!
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Seunboss(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
FastShipping:

Are you satisfied with what we've got from PDP since 1999 at the national level?
what difference does it make, choosing one criminal ova d oda. Most of d pple in A.P.C are d same crooks we had in pdp. Nd d pdp pple we had frm 1999 are d APC pple we av 2day. I am nt a party member. I don't vote for parties. I vote for individuals. If APC brings a good candidate lyk fashola, den down wit pdp. Bt if they don't nd no party presents a credible candidate, i won't vote in comin elections. Vote for change. Your loyalty should be to your country not 2 your fucking parties.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Akainzo:

You are quite deluded!

So to you, the reason Ojukwu lost in ALL South East and South South states to a Northerner was because the elections was rigged by a South Easterner for the Northerner. And all the South East and South South faithfuls sat meekly and celebrated the election of Yaradua? Your lack grown ass reasoning is even worse than that of a child.

And to top it all, you believed that the 2011 elections was not rigged even with the South East and South South returning a >97% voter turn out! That must be the joke of the century.

And you are a fv.ck.ing bast.ard!

To think that I replied you in a nice manner makes me wonder why I even had to reply you in the first place. I don't blame you, i just pity you, because sad, frustrated and deranged f00ls like you tend to throw tantrums and in their blind, malignantly dead lives fail to see when someone is being pleasant or nasty. You no longer see the difference between a nice exchange and a nasty one. It always has to be insults with you. Now if a grown as.s man or woman like you cannot engage in a civilised conversation devoid of insults I wonder whose reasoning is worse than that of a child. No my dear your reasoning is worse than an animal, since you cannot engage in a nice conversation.

I wonder what your beef with Igbo people is, but I will encourage you to let your bitterness engulf you, continue hating on Igbos, but I assure you that it wouldn't make any of them any less successful than they are or even make your life any better than it is.

Useless incredibly and chronically bigoted a.s.s wipe. Ikwighikwi. Bitter individual, ekwensu.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by tivereegega(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
arresa: [s][/s]

Who let Ebola into Nigeria and exposed us to Ebola?

Who to Nigerians that Nigeria was ready for ebola with vaccines?

The same scumbags claiming credit for what they didn't do...

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by urcutecrush(f): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Very petty state governor with his petty attack dogs.

The Americans only few days ago recorded the first case of ebola diagnosed on American soil. The debate in that country is not about who should take credit and for what but it is centred on what they COULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY FOR A BETTER OUTCOME. It is about why the healthcare system didn't suspect ebola and isolate the index case on the first day of presentation rather than on the second day.
Africans have a long way to go.
Petty words u say
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by urcutecrush(f): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Josh316: Sometimes, when people try hard to politicize peoples efforts they end up sounding silly.

The National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), is it run by Fashola or the LASG? Is this NOT an FG agency of the Federal Ministry of Health?

Is LUTH suddenly a Lagos state owned hospital? Is this not a Federal Government Owned Hospital?

The truth is that NO POLITICIAN should claim credit for anything and try to discredit the other. What Fashola has said is just to score some political points, which is sad to say the least.
He said political party which is PDP.is it wrong if the FG acknowledge dos who laid down their life for the Ebola instead of claimin d honor.I was beginning to like GEJ but if he and his party uses Ebola case to campaign den he is too cheap and selfish to be president
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Mentcee(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Demdem: Fashola spoke exceedingly well. Jonaadaft was just being foolish and insensitive.
Wild animal speaking!
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Skillz02(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
We need some1 like Fash 4 president
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by olaxybaba: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
We will yet attain those great lofty heights we sing so gustily about in the 2nd stanza of our National Anthem. And it will happen in my lifetime. So help us God. — Governor Fashola

This touched me the most in his speech. It is called belief.
Unfortunately, we don't have many leaders that have visions for the country not to talk of the belief to see the vision come to pass. Fashola might not be the best or the perfect, but he sure understands what leadership is all about and the fact that it is a priviledge and not a right.
That is all i need because once you realize this, even if you stumble on the way, you pick yourself up again. He's the first Nigerian leader to publicly apologize for an action taken. He may not be priviledged to lead the country, but i sure pray for someone that has the same mind to lead and not people that thinks power is synonymous to oppression.

God bless Lagos state and God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Dee60: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Give credits to the workers but more importantly, we give praise to God for granting answers to prayers. Thank God Ebola was curtailed.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Alleybuy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
I visited Ikorodu yesterday and traversed the utterly despicable inner roads. My one month old SUV was utterly knackered and if that is what the charlatan governor tags "The spirit of Lagos" then he needs to have his brain examined.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Rijes: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
FastShipping: Well said Governor............

It is a disgrace for anyone (Jonathan and PDP faithfuls) to claim credit for the success against the spread of Ebola in Nigeria. Ebola came to Lagos and was curtailed in Lagos. Good job by the Governor, commissioner for Health in Lagos and the medical team in Lagos.
But if there was out break of the virus, u blame gej.
But was is nit gej dat release the fund use for paying d health workers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Makarfi Surrenders, Recognises Modu Sheriff As National Chairman / Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds / We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.