Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,265 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:17 AM

Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me (1679 Views)

Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) / My Date With Nairaland Babe At Shoprite Today With PICTURE / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by ekundayoalo(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2014
It's an issue I'm going through presently and I really need your advice on this one.
It's about the girl i'm dating.
We started as friends for like 3years(online) before telling me how she really loves me, I told her I love her too and I really love her but the reason why I didn't tell her then(before she express herself) was because of the distance issue, but it shouldn't be a problem because she lives in thesame place/state where I'm schooling but still yet to see. I told her, I don't wanna practice online dating(it's boring) that we need to see but all she does is send pictures (na picture I dey date abi na real person). Whenever I ask how to meet her she always come up with excuses at times she won't even reply, now I'm thinking about forgetting about the relationship, but I need you guys to advice me. Serious advice. Jah bless.
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2014
*forming John legend*

Have you ever be in friend zone ooooo
When You go there you will understand

yeah yeah
oooh ooooh

When she finds someone better oh yeah oooo

...to be continued
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by ekundayoalo(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: *forming John legend*

yeah yeah
oooh ooooh

...to be continued
To be continued? Well, I be waiting...
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by ekundayoalo(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: *forming John legend*

yeah yeah
oooh ooooh

...to be continued
To be continued? Well, I'll be waiting...
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2014
R u sure u tili want to see her or u just want to conquer her
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by starlingbawa(m): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2014
From your write up, you indicated that this girl had professed her love for you online, but let me ask you this 'Do you think she's not had any sex in the 3 years that you guys have been doing the online 'DATING GAME'?

Truth is, a lot of folks say 'I LOVE YOU' without even knowing what that phrase mean. Until you meet up physically, then there's clearly nothing going between you guys.

Have a great day ahead!

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by ekundayoalo(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: R u sure u tili want to see her or u just want to conquer her
I'll still love to see her but who does that? Telling you they love you and then avoid seeing you.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by ekundayoalo(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2014
starlingbawa: From your write up, you indicated that this girl had professed her love for you online, but let me ask you this 'Do you think she's not had any sex in the 3 years that you guys have been doing the online 'DATING GAME'?

Truth is, a lot of folks say 'I LOVE YOU' without even knowing what that phrase mean. Until you meet up physically, then there's clearly nothing going between you guys.

Have a great day ahead!
thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. We didn't start dating 3years ago, we're just friends, but we started dating now like 3months ago and we yet to see, presently, we're in the same state.
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2014
Wat if shes a man lol

4 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by ekundayoalo(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1: Wat if shes a man lol
she's not a man. I'm sure of that, we talk on phone
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by Ploy(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2014
I have done that before, let me say: I was there. There are girls in your school that so much value your love than you can express. You will be out of school before she will change her Facebook status to engaged or married.

Grab some of the girls and experience the love of your life. After graduation, girls in your church are used cloth looking for hanger. Don't hook up with an hanger find real love, I never got since #cryinghuuuuuuuuhhaaaaaaaahhuuuuuhaaaaa#
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Just what I wanted to say. Or it could be she isn't the one on the pictures she sent you. And to me, saying 'I Love You' to a guy or a girl doesn't wholly guarantee you're dating. I kinda find it hard believing people still love behind the screen; blind love I'd call it. What if you're just 'in love' with the images you see and probably the way she talks to you online? Meeting her and maybe realising she's not what you've painted her to be can change your feelings towards her. I suggest you insist on seeing her first before professing your love again. Do you even speak on the phone? You might as well be dating a guy, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by tunde705(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2014
THE GIRL NA MAMIWATER... RUN FOR YOUR LIFEEEEEEE....
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by ronald4lif(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2014
You love her, she loves you (or so she claims), you both are currently in same city, even if not same city same country and she doesn't want to meet you? Insist on wanting to meet her if she keeps coming with excuses take a walk. Whatever thing you have or feel for her is still in the early stages and methink it can be curtailed. Move on. Is that simple.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2014
ekundayoalo: she's not a man. I'm sure of that, we talk on phone
Lol ok o
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by naijaboiy: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2014
Maybe she has been sending the wrong pics...

Op has been catfished grin

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by ekundayoalo(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2014
MzPreshie: Just what I wanted to say. Or it could be she isn't the one on the pictures she sent you. And to me, saying 'I Love You' to a guy or a girl doesn't wholly guarantee you're dating. I kinda find it hard believing people still love behind the screen; blind love I'd call it. What if you're just 'in love' with the images you see and probably the way she talks to you online? Meeting her and maybe realising she's not what you've painted her to be can change your feelings towards her. I suggest you insist on seeing her first before professing your love again. Do you even speak on the phone? You might as well be dating a guy, you know.
I called her countless time, but now I've stopped calling her because I'm tired of the whole thing and if possible she happens to be a guy which I believe she's a not, what's she gonna gain? Is not that I'm sending money to her or something.
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by djeezy(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2014
Hahaha. Dating someone you've never met. How desperate. Now she doesn't want you guys to meet. Maybe she's a man or perhaps physically deformed.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by MisterLongman(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2014
ekundayoalo: she's not a man. I'm sure of that, we talk on phone
Since you are so sure of her gender....... I guess she is scared of how your first meeting will be like
She might be thinking of how you will look like when you meet or what you will think about her appearance.
Maybe she's scared that the attraction between both of you will fizzle out quickly if you guys meet

2 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by chibwike(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy: Maybe she has been sending the wrong pics...

seems u re free today
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by marieolae(f): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2014
The reason y I hate online dating! How can u date someone you've never met. Isn't that pathetic. At least telling her that u like her a lot is the furthest u shud go. You shouldn't have made tins official until u guys decide to meet.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2014
ekundayoalo:
I called her countless time, but now I've stopped calling her because I'm tired of the whole thing and if possible she happens to be a guy which I believe she's a not, what's she gonna gain? Is not that I'm sending money to her or something.
Okay, you speak with her, that rules out the possibility of her being a guy. What if she's not the person painted on pictures she sent you?
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by naijaboiy: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: seems u re free today
Yea,,no lectures
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by naijaboiy: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2014
gringrin
you wicked sha
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
gringrin
you wicked sha
It cud b tru nw..
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by ekundayoalo(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: The reason y I hate online dating! How can u date someone you've never met. Isn't that pathetic. At least telling her that u like her a lot is the furthest u shud go. You shouldn't have made tins official until u guys decide to meet.
That's the mistake I made.
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by daveP(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy: Maybe she has been sending the wrong pics...

it is scary o! grin. Mehn!

Why do guys do these stuff sef? Ehn?
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by KMTee(f): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
CATFISH things grin
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by naijaboiy: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
It cud b tru nw..
hmmm...now i'm suspecting you too angry
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by ekundayoalo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
MzPreshie: Okay,
you speak with her, that rules out the possibility of her being a guy. What if she's not the person painted on pictures she sent you?
I know it's her because when we first met online she happens to be my hostelmate's friend sister, he's like a school father to me then, but we've lost contact now. I didn't bother to see her then because my intention was just friends I never thought of dating anybody online.
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by tellwisdom: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Haha....you are dating a yahoo boi grin...Mugu
Re: Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me by naijaboiy: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
daveP: it is scary o! grin. Mehn!

Why do guys do these stuff sef? Ehn?
bro I tire ooo cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship. / Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.