Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,885 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:41 AM

To The Americans: How Nigeria Prevented The Spread Of Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To The Americans: How Nigeria Prevented The Spread Of Ebola (484 Views)

US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola / Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Americans: How Nigeria Prevented The Spread Of Ebola by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Just a Prayer to God Almighty
Re: To The Americans: How Nigeria Prevented The Spread Of Ebola by Ploy(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2014
How about undermining the effort of intelligent people and disrespecting your country when the world power is saluting her on its feet?
Re: To The Americans: How Nigeria Prevented The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Bro.... U re high. Lolz
Re: To The Americans: How Nigeria Prevented The Spread Of Ebola by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2014
Ploy: How about undermining the effort of intelligent people and disrespecting your country when the world power is saluting her on its feet?
bro. You simply didn't get my point of view
Re: To The Americans: How Nigeria Prevented The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2014
If not that those people have good health system dem for die like fowl

Nigerians never hear Ebola when we stop to dey shake hand grin grin
:
But oyibo nor dey fear death

the idiottt will be like

"He's an ibola patient?

oh my gad

lemme see what it looks like

pls give me my camera

oh your temperature is hot

should I take off your shirt?
Re: To The Americans: How Nigeria Prevented The Spread Of Ebola by Ploy(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2014
Simpsonrocket:
bro. You simply didn't get my point of view

you are trying to crack joke but the issue isn't laughable. Lagos state really contained Ebola(Nigeria). That I'm happy about
Re: To The Americans: How Nigeria Prevented The Spread Of Ebola by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Ploy:

you are trying to crack joke but the issue isn't laughable. Lagos state really contained Ebola(Nigeria). That I'm happy about
yeah i get you, thats why i changed my post. We should'nt play with vital issues. Thanks.
Re: To The Americans: How Nigeria Prevented The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Simpsonrocket: Just a Prayer to God Almighty

While I am sure Divine help had its role....it did so by providing us with brains which we used to institute proper isolation of contacts and patients as well as prompt treatment of sick people.

Which is what countries like Uganda and even DR Congo have been doing for the past two decades.

Still, it helps to be thankful....and it would help if we also took a lot of the Divine advice against things like corruption and bad governance that were responsible for the outbreak getting out of hand in the first place.
Re: To The Americans: How Nigeria Prevented The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lol....thanks for the tip, it's well noted wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Import Pharmaceutical From China / French Scientists Devise Ebola Detector Kit / WOW!!! Boy Becomes Magnetic After Electric Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.