Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,153 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Average Quote For Bag Of Rice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Average Quote For Bag Of Rice (1198 Views)

Ban On Importation Of Rice Underway - GEJ / What's The Price Of A Bag Of Cement In Nigeria Right Now? / Who Can Give Me A Quote For Bakery Equipments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Average Quote For Bag Of Rice by omoharry(f): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Please Nairaland, can you help me with this Financial estimation?. My sister has this deal with a company and she is asked to send a proposal stating her quote for bags of rice.The company has 34 staff, I m sure it for the festive season.
My QUESTION IS THIS
What is the average cost of rice that is considered as relatively cheap.CAP RICE OR MAMA GOLD)
How can she include the estimated the cost of labour and transportation per bag.
Re: Average Quote For Bag Of Rice by Audu2008: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
I can give her good quality rice for 8k. Transporte inclusive. 08087205513
Re: Average Quote For Bag Of Rice by emmykk(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
If she is in port Harcourt I can supply for N8700 for Caprice. Both rice are good,just different bags is the difference. They are both premiue long grain from thailand.Rice Price are not stable.this is the price of today.it can either increase or decease.

Re: Average Quote For Bag Of Rice by omoharry(f): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
emmykk:
If she is in port Harcourt I can supply for N8700 for Caprice. Both rice are good,just different bags is the difference. They are both premiue long grain from thailand.Rice Price are not stable.this is the price of today.it can either increase or decease.

She is in Lagos. do you have any one that does you can link me to in Lagos?
Re: Average Quote For Bag Of Rice by emmykk(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
omoharry:
She is in Lagos. do you have any one that does you can link me to in Lagos?
i dont know anyone in lagos about rice,but google stallion rice nigeria limited nigeria,then look for numbers to called there.but if you are in Ph i can,because i work with them here.

(1) (Reply)

Ebay & Amazon:it Seems No One Knows It / Nigerian Customs Re-opened NAHCO / Small Business Accounting – Outsourcing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.