Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,879 members, 7,969,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:09 PM

Breaking News. Shekau Releases Video Saying He's Not Dead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News. Shekau Releases Video Saying He's Not Dead. (727 Views)

Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News. Shekau Releases Video Saying He's Not Dead. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Breaking news on TVC NEWS.....there's a new video making the rounds, in which Shekau, the supossedly slain boko haram leader, is claiming he is still very much alive. However The TVC news team have compared a shekau pre-death video and this new shekau video. Admittedly, there is a clear similarity in voice and accent, the difference in height and stature of the 'shekau' in both videos is baffling.
Also, another 'shekau' look alike was detected standing behind the scene of the video, while the 'real shekau' was in the pickup truck making his declaration.
I'm no news reporter pls. I just happened to be watching TVC news right now and decided to share the piece of information.

To confirm, check TVC News, channel 101 on Consat, channel 305 on startimes or on facebook or twitter or whichever medium suits you best.
Re: Breaking News. Shekau Releases Video Saying He's Not Dead. by Nlmadfreak: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Breaking News. Shekau Releases Video Saying He's Not Dead. by nzeobi(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
That what terrorists are known for. I will suggest he surrenders and be spared or continue just to get slaughtered.
Ka chinke mezie okwu
Re: Breaking News. Shekau Releases Video Saying He's Not Dead. by Chaleeee: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Now the handwritting is clear. Of all tv stations only TVC has the video that Shekau is not dead. We all know that Tinubu is the owner of TVC.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Shekau Releases Video Saying He's Not Dead. by Blakjewelry(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
I said it nine lives, three gone 6 more to go. my only fear is, it seems every new BH leader is worst more brutal than the previous.
Re: Breaking News. Shekau Releases Video Saying He's Not Dead. by najoke: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chaleeee: Now the handwritting is clear. Of all tv stations only TVC has the video that Shekau is not dead. We all know that Tinubu is the owner of TVC.
^
See Dunce... the video was released exclusively to AFP

Gosh....some of u think with your anu.s

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Shekau Releases Video Saying He's Not Dead. by yuncka: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Its only fools dat actually believd dat Shekau is dead. D difrence between d said impostor and Shekau is too much for people to believe, safe for a bump on d forehead dat might have been imposed by force using d butt of an Ak47.
Re: Breaking News. Shekau Releases Video Saying He's Not Dead. by Nwachukwu1986(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2014
Abeg i just enter these forum today after many months of hustling to belong how can i chyke woman here [/color][color=#770077]

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Mr. Ibu To Join 2015 Presidential Race? / Ex-gov. Daniel Denied Entrance Into Obasanjo's Home / 2015: Open Letter To Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.