Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Want An Easier And Faster Way To Make Passive Income Online - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Want An Easier And Faster Way To Make Passive Income Online (1082 Views)

Make Passive Income From Haulage Business-n100,000 Weekly / Clearing Containers Cheaper And Faster / Google Adsense Tutorial - How Webmasters Make Passive Money Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want An Easier And Faster Way To Make Passive Income Online by divis: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Live Case Study Reveals: My proven formula for quickly Ranking Simple Youtube Videos At the top of Google that profit $1000 to $2000 + Per Month on Autopilot

The best part is these Videos takes only 7 minutes to make .Require no Technical Skills or previous experience and can start making you money just 5 days from today!

I want you to take a second and just imagine..
…Imagine if you could have your first video online in the next 7 minutes, have it rank on the first page of Google by tomorrow and make your first commission 5 days from today. How many videos would you create? 
Too Good to be True? 

I could keep on posting results from users but that is not the point. The point is to show you that I am not the only one making money following my system. Others are doing the same! What I teach WORKS, and works WELL!
The great thing about video marketing is..
…You don’t need any technical skills – I sure don’t have any, you don’t need to be a high end professional video producer – I’m not, you don’t even need any video camera – I don’t own one…
.. All you need is a computer, a YouTube account, a few free tools that I will show you and my easy to follow formula.
From the Desk becklingspounds 
Video marketing is NOT rocket science.
You will have a tough time finding an easier and faster strategy to make affiliate commissions THAT ACTUALLY WORKS like what I’m about to show you. 
You see before I got into video marketing I used to do what most people did – create affiliate websites..
Creating affiliate websites is great and all – trust me I did that for a while and still have a few sites today, but I would spend hours upon hours doing keyword research, planning out the site structure, ordering dozens and dozens of articles (hoping the quality was up to par- we all know how tough it is to find a decent writer at an affordable price)…
Then I had to actually build the site , load up each article, find images and related videos, schedule and optimize the articles to be published over time….
…. This is ALL before I could even think about starting my SEO to start getting traffic! Oh and let’s not Forget all the Pandas, Penguins, Ducks and Chickens, roaming around the websphere these days waiting to find something wrong with your site to Slap you across the face and wipe your hard work out clean!!!
Now don’t get me wrong affiliate sites are still a great way to build an income but it takes a lot of hard work, tons of man hours and about 3-6 months to start seeing good results.
There ‘s a much easier and FASTER WAY
If you would like an easier and faster way to make quick affiliate commissions trust me there is!
I have been testing, tweaking and mastering YouTube marketing and how Google ranks their sister site in their search results…
…and I have finally cracked the code! Not only that but I’ve been able to master monetizing these videos for quick affiliate bucks!
Just take a look at what is possible if you follow my step by step blueprint: 

Once you learn this “secret loophole” I’ve discovered you will be able to get traffic and sales from your videos almost instantly!
You no longer have to sit around waiting MONTHS for your site to rank and start bringing in sales!
In my case study you will see how I went from uploading my video to FIRST sale in under 5 days!! And the second sale just five days after the first!
But Josh making videos is HARD!
Balony!! Once you go through my case study and you see the 3 different kinds of “dead simple” videos I’ve used to make affiliate commissions you will be blown away! Yes I will actually let you watch the videos.
My videos are so simple and easy to make that all you need is a few free tools – that I will show you, and you can have your first video up on YouTube before your coffee is ready!
And don’t worry if you don’t like being on camera or making screencast videos I got you covered!!
Never worry about Google Pandas, Penguins, Ducks or Chickens!
It is a well known fact that Google is out to get you if you in ANY way try to manipulate their search engines!
It’s also a well known fact that setting up a new website takes time to not only rank but to gain Googles trust..
.. And if you try to rush things your website will dance around the search engines like Michael Jackson doing the Moon walk across stage or worse get penalized and NEVER rank well!
When you follow my Blueprint with YouTube marketing you don’t have this problem.. Why?
Well for starters Google owns YouTube (so I doubt they will penalize their own site anytime soon) AND YouTube.com is a Pagerank 9!! So it’s ALREADY earned and established themselves as an authority and I will show you how to piggy back off of that authority with your videos!
Like I mentioned before in my case study you will see how I ranked and made my first sale within 5 days which is unheard of for a new affiliate website!
YouTube is WIDE OPEN RIGHT NOW
Youtube marketing is a hot topic these days yet many people are not taking advantage of this truly amazing “loophole“
And to be honest i don’t know how long this loophole will continue to work. Google may or may not catch on sooner or later when word gets out and things get saturated…
…but what I do know is that right now, TODAY, at this very moment, this blueprint is working like Gangbusters!
So don’t wait around wondering and twiddling your fingers, get started today and have your first video online a few hours from now!

Introducing: 
Tube Money MakeOver
Here is how to make payment for Youtube Money MakeOver
STEPT 1 Make a bank deposit/online or mobile transfer of N1200 into our Bank. Details below:
Bank : Guaranteed Trust Bank
Account Name: Obofinyaro Divine
Account Number: 412407496011

STEP 2 After payments, kindly send an email to divinepounds@yahoo.co.uk with subject in capital letter YouTube Money Makeover
In the mail, specify your Name, Phone Number, Email and your Location
Delivery: delivery is through Email
Re: Want An Easier And Faster Way To Make Passive Income Online by spotmataz: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmm. A question pls, will i still need a website mr just the videos will do? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

We Need Ppbags / Get Ur Customized Car/home Air Fresheners Branded With Ur Logo And Design!!! / Quality Male And Female Shoes For Sale. Wholesale Prices N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.