Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,555 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

2015: The Man - Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: The Man - Muhammadu Buhari (2043 Views)

ْ / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / The Man Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: The Man - Muhammadu Buhari by publicenemy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
lilprinze:
The venomous rattle snake called Muhammadu Buhari aka the pathetic loser who have and would still continue to lose elections.

GBAM!!!

God bless you. We are tired of these hausa almajiri criminals.

Babangida
Abacha
Buhari
E.t.c.

Let them " GO AND DIE" !!!
Re: 2015: The Man - Muhammadu Buhari by xtayle(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
publicenemy:

Hahaha....your posts tells everyone you were raised by a whoore in a whoore house...

Guess you laid under the bed while your whoore mother was being fuucked by her customers.

u 4got ur mother is my wh0re and this is exatly d way u always cry when she's moaning and screaming under me when my hard thrust is raming into her. i always tie her up b4 giving her d banging of her life. u were there d last time when she said pls dont pay, just come bank soon and i said dont worry b!tch..... grow up n stop crying. ur mother is my wh0ree
Re: 2015: The Man - Muhammadu Buhari by xtayle(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
publicenemy:

Nigeria will support anybody but a northerner.

They ruled this country for over 30yrs and ran us into the ground. They are never gonna be on that sit again. Unless ofcourse Nigeria is divided then they can rule themselves.

you don't have a say in who nigerians will vote for. out of those long yrs, buhari spent less than 2 yrs and made huge impact. even his fellow northerners know he's a different breed.

give d name of one southerner who can be trusted with our commonwealth. someone who will not loot us dry like GEJ. If you can, i will abandon buhari.
Re: 2015: The Man - Muhammadu Buhari by publicenemy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
xtayle:

u 4got ur mother is my wh0re and this is exatly d way u always cry when she's moaning and screaming under me when my hard thrust is raming into her. i always tie her up b4 giving her d banging of her life. u were there d last time when she said pls dont pay, just come bank soon and i said dont worry b!tch..... grow up n stop crying. ur mother is my wh0ree

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thief Will Not Be Our Governor —amaechi / Nigerians Delayed For Over 6hrs At LFW Lome (Pictures): Live / Zimbabwe: Mugabe's Sexually Transmitted Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.