Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,817 members, 7,872,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1238588 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by zimoni(f): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nice thread.

Sir Otti is a short man ooo. Anyway, it's all about what one have upstair to offer.

They really need to vote out the PDP candidate which I believe is a stooge for Ochindo, I prefer Sir Otti since General Ihejirika has lost interest in becoming the next governor of Abia State.

All the best.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
oneeast:
Chidiebere simeon nwabekeyi aka customized13 aka ideynl aka thehannibal etc.. You can only deceive but yourself.

All your dossier is right here with us. Be careful..you are dealing with a superior force...

thunder fire you there, iidiot.

Do you think I'm like you who doesn't know whom to pick a fight with? Don't ever get me involved in any of your rubbish on this forum.

Umu anmbra, you guys should warn your man to stop involving me in this sh1t.

Chino mind yourself and respect your old age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
oneeast:
Chidiebere nwabekeyi simeon stop replying yourself....i know the game more than u...lolzzzz

Shebi una don start again?
Soon it will be pictures of Obasanjo dancing that I will see for the next 3 pages.

Instead of una to do something positive so that una name will be mentioned in the same sentence as Dr. Orjiakor and Emma Bishop Okonkwo. You are here being a nuisance to human race.

Oya, let me sit back and watch the face book pictures roll, soldiers marching and Obasanjo dancing for the next 3 pages of wasted energy in completely senseless e-war.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by thehannibal: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
^^^

When will you all start speaking against what is outrightly wrong?

However, I'm not spoiling for a fight. I applauded the sanity and progressive news on our thread before passing my message to Obinna aka Odenigboaroli and Chinonso dike. embarassed embarassed
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by thehannibal: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chino, our intel has been "indicating" that you registered another moniker few minutes ago.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chidiebere nwabekeyi aka customized13 aka hannibal oya go and meet your colleagues on the other thread. Stop deceiving yourself, I just allowed you with that cover all these while. Okay you can go now.. cheesy

customized13:

Do you think I'm like you who doesn't know whom to pick a fight with? Don't ever get me involved in any of your rubbish on this forum.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nwanne sorry for the slight deviation up there. I have asked the boy to go to the next thread. cheesy

cjrane:

Soon it will be pictures of Obasanjo dancing that I will see for the next 3 pages.

Instead of una to do something positive so that una name will be mentioned in the same sentence as Dr. Orjiakor and Emma Bishop Okonkwo. You are here being a nuisance to human race.

Oya, let me sit back and watch the face book pictures roll, soldiers marching and Obasanjo dancing for the next 3 pages of wasted energy in completely senseless e-war.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by zimoni(f): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
cjrane:

lolz at the bolded.

Abeg e don do oooo.

We are all enjoying the peace that has returned to nl. Thank God the Oodua Insurgency Incorporation and Eastern Operatives Department have finally reached agreement to end tribalism and picture posting. Thank God for the peace.

Egbon Chino, you are an Elder oooo. Please stop accusing Customized so you wouldn't derail the wonderful thread you have helped built.

Happy Xmas in advance.

Cheers.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
oneeast:
Chidiebere nwabekeyi aka customized13 aka hannibal oya go and meet your colleagues on the other thread. Stop deceiving yourself, I just allowed you with that cover all these while. Okay you can go now.. cheesy

lolz, this chino is crazy.

Anything that rocks your boat man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kororugged231: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
[s]
customized13:

[/s]

Shut it there.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Kororugged231:
[s][/s]

Shut it there.

Chino a.k.a Kororugged231 biko ozu go nu.

I know d essence of this new moniker is for the Brouhaha already identified by Cjrane to commence.

Abeg i know wan see soldiers or baba iyabo dancing on this thread oooh!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by thehannibal: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
^^^

Insurgurl, it's ok. You were not invited here after all. embarassed embarassed
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nwabekeyi you can go now. You are the that is not invited here.

thehannibal:
^^^

Insurgurl, it's ok. You were not invited here after all. embarassed embarassed
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
That is not me nwanne.

uduokirika1:

I know d essence of this new moniker is for the Brouhaha already identified by Cjrane to commence.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by thehannibal: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
uduokirika1:

Biko for what?

That is not Chino. But if Chinonso with his many monikers has anything in mind to "unleash", he has my permission to do so.

"There is freedom of speech, but I cannot guarantee freedom after speech" - Idi Amin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by thehannibal: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dc900:
The ediot opened more handles just to like his own post. Please keep a tab on all his handles. cheesy

Chino grin grin grin grin funny, shameless, bitter old man.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Customized13 aka thehannibal aka chidiebere simeon you can leave us now. We don hear you.. cool

thehannibal:

Biko for what?

That is not Chino. But if Chinonso with his many monikers has anything in mind to "unleash", he has my permission to do so.

"There is freedom of speech, but I cannot guarantee freedom after speech" - Idi Amin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kororugged231: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
uduokirika1:

This is not Chino. We are here to defend our brother Chino, he has been calm lately but customized and his gang keep threatening him. We wont condone such rubbish. We will be here with our fighter jet in case they start any madness.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
I have sworn never to reply any insurgirl, the reason why they all came out was because I opened a thread to show how southwest is inconsequential in Nigeria election. Can't someone state the truth on Nairaland again?

I will keep mute so this thread won't be derailed because of me, if you have any of your show to pull, go to the thread affecting your souls.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chidiebere aka hannibal aka customized we don hear you. Can you leave now.. cool

customized13:
I have sworn never to reply any insurgirl, the reason why they all came out was because I opened a thread to show how southwest is inconsequential in Nigeria election. Can't someone state the truth on Nairaland again?

I will keep mute so this thread won't be derailed because of me, if you have any of your show to pull, go to the thread affecting your souls.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
IGBOSON1:
First time i'm hearing of Chief Bishop Okonkwo and Ekulo group!.....Even thought he was Bishop Mike Okonkwo the cleric! undecided

Anyone know what his companies are into?.....The groups website isn't that helpful!
Beverages like wine & other things!. He is like Peter Obi's Next Company!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
The Government of Anambra state has inaugurated the Anambra State Airport Advisory Committee to deliver the Anambra Cargo/Passenger Airport within 18 months. While inaugurating the committee, Chief Willie Obiano noted that the committee will provide advisory support on the development and project implementation of the planned Anambra State Cargo/Passenger Airport; review Expressions of Interest (EOI) by private sector parties desirous of investing in the airport project and select the most qualified to work with the state government in setting up and operating the airport.

Furthermore, the committee is to modify the technical architecture , business plan, and recognize those parts of the master plan that cannot be altered; also advise the government of Anambra state on the best options available on the airport project in terms of financing (Private Public Partnership), airport usage. Members of the committee include, Chief (Mrs.) Stella Oduah (chairman), Engr. Nnaemeka Nwawka, Mr. Chuma Mbonu, Arc. Callistus Ilozumba, Mr. Mark Okoye, Mr. Mac Atasie, Mr. Martin Emeka Nwafor, Engr. Ifeanyi Ozorka and Engr. Sylvester Onuorah.

In his vote of thanks, Engr Emeka Nwawka the MD of Orient Petroleum noted that the team has accepted the challenge with pleasure and assured that the Cargo/Passenger Airport will be one of the best in the country. He also congratulated the governor on the strides in setting up various arms of the vision and mission of the administration. He also added that the airport will aid oil and gas, commerce, medical evacuation, agriculture and industries. Also, he revealed that the airport will have a standard modern shopping plaza such that business men and women can transact their businesses.

http://orientnewspaper.com/we-are-committed-to-moving-anambra-forward-obiano/
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Students of Demonstration School, College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti State have emerged winners of the grand finale of the 2013 Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) “Catch ‘em Young” Capital Market National Quiz Competition for secondary schools. The finale held last week during the just concluded third Annual Capital Market Committee Retreat (CMC3) in Abuja.
The school which earlier won the South West zone of the Competition beat five other secondary schools that represented five other geo-political zones in Nigeria to clinch the first prize of the fourth National Quiz Competition which started early in November with 275 secondary schools drawn from all over the country participating.

During the grand finale of the competition which was broadcast live on the network service of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), Demonstration School scored a total 40 marks against to emerge winner. This was against the 37 marks scored by the first runner up and winner of the South-East zone, Marist Comprehensive College, Nteje, Anambra State. The winner of the North-Central zone, Divine Academy, Itakpe-Okene, Kogi State scored 36.5 marks to emerge second runner up at the finale.
Other participating secondary schools at the finale were the winner of the South-South zone of the competition, Federal Government College, Ikot-Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State which came fourth, Rumfa College Kano which beat all other schools in the North West zone of the country but came fifth at the finale and Federal Government Girls College, Bauchi which placed sixth at the finale. These schools scored 30, 25 and 20 marks respectively.
This fourth edition of the SEC National Capital Market Quiz Competition for secondary schools started with the elimination series in all the 36 states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory. A total of 275 secondary schools were involved in the competition which first held in the States, progressed to the six geo-political zones and culminated in the Abuja grand finale.
The six schools that participated at the National (grand) finale were winners in the six geo-political zones of the country. Prior to this year’s edition, there had been three editions of the “Catch them young” market development strategy.
The Quiz Competition is important in mobilizing the youths in secondary schools across the country to better understand the Capital market. It is also aimed at instilling a culture of saving and investment in the youths while the youths are expected to educate their parents and relations on the merits of investing in the capital market.
The SEC had in 2004 infused Capital Market studies into six subjects of the Senior Secondary school.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by thehannibal: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Schematics:
Customized13 aka thehannibal aka chidiebere simeon you can leave us now. We don hear you.. cool

I'm not Customized.

Nevertheless, you have no right to ask ANYBODY out of this thread, be an Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa man.

You laid siege on many threads here on NL and attacked them whenever you deemed it fit.

I'm not here to fight but to keep you updated on the rules you MUST obey.

Kororugged231:

This is not Chino. We are here to defend our brother Chino, he has been calm lately but customized and his gang keep threatening him. We wont condone such rubbish. We will be here with our fighter jet in case they start any madness.

Boy, stop huffing and puffing.

If you are not enjoying the current "peace" on nl, speak out.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
I welcome our brothers and sisters in the diaspora to the Las Vegas of Nigeria.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Scatterboss(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
customized13:

You opened a thread and call a whole tribe political thugs, cos i kept mute dont mean I dont know what to do. I respect the wish of many elders and responsible Ibos on Nairaland for peace to reign but you peeps think silence is cowardice. We know the game, and know how to play it. Stop playing the innocent card.

Silence is golden.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
IGBOSON1:
First time i'm hearing of Chief Bishop Okonkwo and Ekulo group!.....Even thought he was Bishop Mike Okonkwo the cleric! undecided

Anyone know what his companies are into?.....The groups website isn't that helpful!

Are you for real bro?

Emma Bishop Okonkwo should be on the Forbes list.

He controls more than 60% of the liqour market 8n Nigeria (owns franchise for most of the wines and otger liqour brands in Nigeria)

He owns Goya olive oil which is most popular among churches and prayer houses grin

He is the sole distributor of Titus sardines in Nigeria.

He owns the Clear Essence brand of cosmetics among others.

He owns the Eva soap brand as well as Upga multivitamin capsules.

His products are too much. I'm very busy now to continue....
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Anambra rural areas are like country side of California.. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kororugged231: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
thehannibal:

I'm not Customized.

Nevertheless, you have to right to ask ANYBODY out of this thread, be an Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa man.

You laid siege on many threads here on NL and attacked them whenever you deemed it fit.

I'm not here to fight but to keep you updated on the rules you MUST obey.

Boy, stop huffing and puffing.

If you are not enjoying the current "peace" on nl, speak out.

Shut up and stop shouting. There is peace on this thread until you brought your dirty finger to post your rubbish and threaten Chino. Bleep off and leave this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by thehannibal: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
customized13:

Bro, the insurgurls won't do shyte. They will only talk and talk like mad men.

They know what awaits them if any of them tries shyte.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
For clubbers please come to Twitter Lounge @ Iyi-Agu estates and meet Majid.. cheesy cheesy

This club is owned by a Cameroonian..

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.