Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,206 members, 7,970,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:14 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1255687 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
A very disgraceful stadium.

Seriously that stadium is an eyesore with a funny-looking Chinese rug. I bet that bed bugs, ululu and kwarikwata will be roaming free on it.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2015
We shall continue to lead the pack in all spheres of human endeavor.. cheesy

Anambra Partners Rise Health Corporation of America to Boost Healthcare Delivery

Five days to the first anniversary of his administration, governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has continued to attract investments into the state with the signing of a $1.5 million dollars agreement with an American healthcare firm, Rise Health Corporation, USA.

Under this agreement, Rise Health Corporation will embark on a historic healthcare reengineering project in Anambra State that will usher in a new phase of excellent Medicare in the State. The first phase of the project involves two General Hospitals in the State, one in Ossomala in Ogbaru Local government area and the other in Orumba, Orumba Local Government.
Following this partnership, Rise Corporation, USA will undertake extensive facility reconstruction and renovation, human resources management and training, clinical and financial improvements, the supply of medical equipment as well as essential pharmaceutical drugs to the selected hospitals.

The partnership with Rise Corporation is Governor Obiano’s first successful effort to attract serious investors to the health sector in Anambra State. Over the course of the project, Rise Corporation is expected to provide $1.2 million or eighty percent of the project cost while Anambra State government will provide $300,000 or twenty percent of the project sum.
Speaking at the agreement signing ceremony in the Governor’s Lodge, Amawbia, Governor Obiano reiterated his administration’s resolve to turn Anambra State into a model for healthcare delivery in Africa.

According to him, his administration is attacking the challenge of delivering a comprehensive healthcare solution in three major ways – development of medical infrastructure, assurance of the comfort of patients and finally the training and retraining of health workers along with improved conditions of service.

We have selected three General Hospitals across the state, one from each senatorial zone to show our imprimatur. We have started with the General Hospital in Onitsha. When we are done with the current work that is going on there, Onitsha General Hospital will be one of the best in Africa. It will also have a landing pad for air ambulance. When we finish with Onitsha, we will move to Ekwulobia and Enugu Ukwu,” he explained.

Governor Obiano also revealed that his administration had approved about N800 million for the purchase of basic medical items for the 37 general hospitals across the state, saying, “we have done very well with the Mission Hospitals. It is a project started by my predecessor that I have continued and as you are aware, this year alone, we have given them close to N800 million to improve on our health facility.”
The governor also revealed that his administration has concluded plans to launch six floating ambulances in order to open up medical access to the riverine communities. “We will also launch 15 flying boats that will assist teachers and health workers in these areas to move freely
. We are trying to provide the best healthcare to our people,” he enthused.

Earlier in his opening remarks, the President of Rise Global Health Initiative, the parent company of Rise Health Corporation, USA, Dr. Emeka Okeke had disclosed that after operating an outfit known as the Rise Clinic in Adazi-Ani, in Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State for four years, the Rise Group decided to partner with the state government to expand the scope of its operations to other senatorial districts in the state.
Dr. Okeke explained that the group’s imminent expansion would grant access to more people who are in need of quality healthcare as well as offer employment opportunities among others.

Also tracing the history of the intervention of Rise Global Health Initiative in the health sector of Anambra State, the Vice President of Rise Health Corporation, USA, Dr. Hien Tran recalled that when the company started in 2012, its objective was to identify communities that are able to build independent health systems on their own and lend them support.
“We wanted to find communities that are willing to invest in themselves. And that’s how the partnership between Godwin & Patricia Okeke Foundation and RiseGlobal Health Initiative the parent group of Rise Health Corporation began. Since then we have been able to build the Rise Clinic Nigeria, a comprehensive healthcare center that provides a comprehensive healthcare to communities as well as support to primary health centres in Adazi-Ani,” she recalled.

According to her, Rise Health Corporation had formed a special purpose vehicle that would grow the Adazi-Ani model of comprehensive healthcare center in the three senatorial districts of the state, pointing out that this week, “our focus is really on engaging the community and creating awareness in this reengineering project because it is the communities that will be the drivers of the project. So, what this special purpose vehicle will be doing is not to create something new but to scale up what we have already accomplished in Adazi-Ani.”
Also speaking at the agreement signing, the Chairman of Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency (ANSIPPA), Igwe Cyril Enweze observed that the project would focus on the formation of a health alliance and the formation of a state-wide emergency network and other emergency support systems.

Throwing more light on the likely benefits of the project, Igwe Enweze explained that “the reengineering of two state owned general hospitals in each coordinating center will improve Anambra State health system and emergency response capabilities and create jobs for Ndi Anambra as well as enhance skills acquisition by improving the quality and productivity of the local workforce.”
Igwe Enweze also expressed optimism that the project would play a catalytic role by assisting in the leveraging of resources from the federal government and more importantly from the donor agencies in order to improve Anambra’s health system.
The equity structure is 40 % for the state and 60% for Rise Health Corporation.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 7:49am On Mar 13, 2015
I just wish Iheanacho will win Imo state's gubernatorial election, that would make it 3 neighboring states being led by APGA technocrats with Obiano operation from the left flank, Otti operating from the right and Iheancho at the center, the South east will leave the rest of Nigeria behind.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Anambra will soon emerge as a leading rice export in west African region as Governor Obiano inspected the $100m investment Coscharis Agro Farm at Anaku in Ayamelum L g area. The land which is above five thousand heaters of land would be producing the required rice consumption within and out side Nigeria. In his speech, the Governor stated that the production exercise would engage over five thousand youths in profitable employment thereby solving the problem of harship and unemployment. He also promised to create a road leading to the farm to enhance for easy production. Willie is working and Anambrarians are happy. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
MATCH DAY 2 FIXTURES (SUNDAY, MARCH 2015)
M/No MATCH DATE TIME
11 Nasarawa United vs Wikki Tourists 15/03/15 4.00pm
12 Lobi Stars vs Enyimba International 18/03/15 4.00pm
13 Akwa United vs FC Taraba 15/03/15 4.00pm
14 [size=18pt]Sunshine Stars vs Gabros 15/03/15 4.00pm[/size]
15 Warri Wolves vs Giwa 18/03/15 4.00pm
16 Abia Warriors vs Dolphins 19/03/15 4.00pm
17 Kwara United vs El-Kanemi Warriors 15/03/15 4.00pm
18 Shooting Stars vs Heartland 14/03/15 4.00pm
19 Kano Pillars vs Bayelsa United 14/03/15 4.00pm

SUNSHINE STARS OF AKURE BEWARE OF NDI UTALI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKA NA MMANWU ANYI N'AGA N'ILO

And after the hostilities in Akure a week later it will be [size=18pt]THE GREAT ORIENTAL DERBY[/size] Between GABROS FC VS RANGERS FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
This may sound bizzare to you all but its my opinion and i know what am saying, i dont want Rochas to lose Imo guber election, though he is causing disunity in Igboland and his bullish attitude is very repulsive.

I prefer SE like this after this election.

Abia-APGA
Anambra-APGA

Enugwu-PDP.
Ebonyi-PDP.

Imo-APC.

We need to spread our tentacles. Though i neither love PDP nor APC but this is Nigeria politics we need to be dirty inorder to benefit whenever the baton is exchanged

Collynzo9:
I just wish Iheanacho will win Imo state's gubernatorial election, that would make it 3 neighboring states being led by APGA technocrats with Obiano operation from the left flank, Otti operating from the right and Iheancho at the center, the South east will leave the rest of Nigeria behind.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
BuddahMonk:
This may sound bizzare to you all but its my opinion and i know what am saying, i dont want Rochas to lose Imo guber election, though he is causing disunity in Igboland and his bullish attitude is very repulsive.

Abia-APGA
Anambra-APGA

Enugwu-PDP.
Ebonyi-PDP.

Imo-APC.

We need to spread our tentacles. Though i neither love PDP nor APC but this is Nigeria politics we need to be dirty inorder to benefit whenever the baton is exchanged

They you should have voted Ngige and APC in the last election.
I would prefer Iheanacho to Rochas even if Iheanacho was in PDP or APC.
Rochas is just a showman who doesn't do anything that has substance. He has no plan on how exactly to move Imo forward, no strategy, no mission, no vision.
Nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Didn't realise there was this much arable land in Anambra!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ikwokrikwo: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:
It is same in every state in the South east.
Everytime when I travel and see long stretches of virgin land in south eastern states, I wonder why people say the region cannot contain and sustain all Igbos.
It is a pure lie used to instil fear in us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:
north have brain wash a lot of people that they have the best soil for farming in a zoo call nigeria cool

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo9:
APGA will take over all the state in alaigbo people like rochas with his hausa/fulani blood have deceive imo people this is why there is no meaningful FG&state projects in imo state today cool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
uduokirika1:
MATCH DAY 2 FIXTURES (SUNDAY, MARCH 2015)
M/No MATCH DATE TIME
11 Nasarawa United vs Wikki Tourists 15/03/15 4.00pm
12 Lobi Stars vs Enyimba International 18/03/15 4.00pm
13 Akwa United vs FC Taraba 15/03/15 4.00pm
14 [size=18pt]Sunshine Stars vs Gabros 15/03/15 4.00pm[/size]
15 Warri Wolves vs Giwa 18/03/15 4.00pm
16 Abia Warriors vs Dolphins 19/03/15 4.00pm
17 Kwara United vs El-Kanemi Warriors 15/03/15 4.00pm
18 Shooting Stars vs Heartland 14/03/15 4.00pm
19 Kano Pillars vs Bayelsa United 14/03/15 4.00pm

SUNSHINE STARS OF AKURE BEWARE OF NDI UTALI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKA NA MMANWU ANYI N'AGA N'ILO

And after the hostilities in Akure a week later it will be [size=18pt]THE GREAT ORIENTAL DERBY[/size] Between GABROS FC VS RANGERS FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ka nmanwu Anaedo jee n'ilo.....Uduokrika nnaa, is Gabros gonna be using the Rojenny stadium? Because that Nnewi pitch nearly gave me a heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Why ? I thought it was a common knowledge that Anambra has the best Arable soil in southern Nigeria. We just didn't have a lot of lands like Ebonyi,Enugu,Delta and Edo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by lovepoems(f): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo9:
yu better keep yur wish to yurselves,imo is not complaining abt okorocha,i ve seen the reasons yu guys opposed rochas govt, becos he abandone akuko party called apga,.una wan die abi..
We want rochas..iheanacho will neva bcome imo state governor..neva.. So keep ur wish and concentrate on anambra issues...
dense...

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by lovepoems(f): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Abia-APGA
Anambra-APGA

Enugwu-PDP.
Ebonyi-PDP.

Imo-APC.

good thinking...incase of president from apc if jonathan failed,then d next eyeing president after buhari is rochas owelle okorocha...we shuld spread our wings oo

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
lovepoems:
yu better keep yur wish to yurselves,imo is not complaining abt okorocha,i ve seen the reasons yu guys opposed rochas govt, becos he abandone akuko party called apga,.una wan die abi..
We want rochas..iheanacho will neva bcome imo state governor..neva.. So keep ur wish and concentrate on anambra issues...
dense...
I am more Imo than you can ever be, I am complaining and Imolites who know what real development is are also complaining.
Rochas must be kicked out.
Foolish illiterate tout like you.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by lovepoems(f): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
ak47mann:
APGA will take over all the state in alaigbo people like rochas with his hausa/fulani blood have deceive imo people this is why there is no meaningful FG&state projects in imo state today cool
is like the issues of anambra state is no longer interesting,hence imo...

leave imo matters for imo pples...bye.. Dense
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by lovepoems(f): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo9:
I am more Imo than you can ever be, I am complaining and Imolites who know what real development is are also complaining.
Rochas must be kicked out.
Foolish illiterate tout like you.
chai imagine dis nitwit had the gut to claimed imo state with this yur fake account pretending to be imo lol..
Yu re tout,nitwit and the condemned..
if yu want to discussed imo matters,is this the right place..yu re a foolish boy...
Back off...

Leave imo matters for imo educated guys...inch.. ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
lovepoems:
chai imagine dis nitwit had the gut to claimed imo state with this yur fake account pretending to be imo lol..
Yu re tout,nitwit and the condemned..
if yu want to discussed imo matters,is this the right place..yu re a foolish boy...
Back off...

Leave imo matters for imo educated guys...inch.. ok
What an illiterate!
Where is the right place to discuss Imo matters? Didn't you attack me even in the Imo thread? No Imo person can be as illiterate as you are, go and retrace your origin.
Akwuna!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by lovepoems(f): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo9:

What an illiterate!
Where is the right place to discuss Imo matters? Didn't you attack me even in the Imo thread? No Imo person can be as illiterate as you are, go and retrace your origin.
Akwuna!
lol see dis ikpili..or igwulube like yu..
I attacked you cos yu re attackina a tireless and hardworking governor..is that why u think the anambrarian will protect yu..
Those baostful elements...biko shift..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
lovepoems:
lol see dis ikpili..or igwulube like yu..
I attacked you cos yu re attackina a tireless and hardworking governor..is that why u think the anambrarian will protect yu..
Those baostful elements...biko shift..
You are so dumb and uneducated.
No need to bother telling you why Rochas is rudderless, because you don't have the capacity to understand.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Our investigations reveal that Lovepoems is the same person as Emmysoftyou and Biafranking AKA Donatus.
Emeka, your poor grammar will always expose you.
Be careful before I call General Chino for you.
Go and enroll for adult education classes and leave sensible people to discuss developmental matters.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by lovepoems(f): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo9:
Our investigations reveal that Lovepoems is the same person as Emmysoftyou and Biafranking AKA Donatus Emeka Opara.
Emeka, your poor grammar will always expose you.
Be careful before I call General Chino for you.
Go and enroll for adult education classes and leave sensible people to discuss developmental matters.
lolx...dense..
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Ka nmanwu Anaedo jee n'ilo.....Uduokrika nnaa, is Gabros gonna be using the Rojenny stadium? Because that Nnewi pitch nearly gave me a heart attack.

Imagine getting to Rojenny hoping to watch d match last sunday only to be told d match will be played @Gabros PLAY GROUND!!!!!! I almost shed tears 'cos I came with some of my friends to show case my club! @Nnewi d playground was an eye-sore especially standing for 90mins to watch d match. D turnout was impressive and I see Gabros fan base in no distant time competing with those of Kano pillArs and enyimba!!!

But if the management continues to use d Nnewi play ground d following will be some of disadvantages;

1. Most fans won't be motivated enough to maintain consistency with attendance despite d massive turnout for match day1
2. No opportunity for T.V rights bonuses and broadcast as DSTV won't show matches from there!
3. D club will lose money from ticketing as fans patronage will definitely drop

I just pray and hope they do d needful since Ifeanyi Uba had promised to biuld a befiting stadium for d team, shouldn't this be d major excuse of moving d team to Rojenny rather than this mediocrity!

Odenigboaroli onye nze ogwucha kwa ka oham n'onu

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
lovepoems:
lolx...dense..
Donatus have you replaced that your coat yet?
What about that wretched shoe?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by lovepoems(f): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo9:

Donatus have you replaced that your coat yet?
What about that wretched shoe?
lolx keep on fooling around..ok..when yu re done,let me know...gud9..since yu ve no topic discuss...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
lovepoems:
lolx keep on fooling around..ok..when yu re done,let me know...gud9..since yu ve no topic discuss...
What topic am I supposed to discuss with a dumb illiterate fool like Donatus.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
uduokirika1:

Imagine getting to Rojenny hoping to watch d match last sunday only to be told d match will be played @Gabros PLAY GROUND!!!!!! I almost shed tears 'cos I came with some of my friends to show case my club! @Nnewi d playground was an eye-sore especially standing for 90mins to watch d match. D turnout was impressive and I see Gabros fan base in no distant time competing with those of Kano pillArs and enyimba!!!

But if the management continues to use d Nnewi play ground d following will be some of disadvantages;

1. Most fans won't be motivated enough to maintain consistency with attendance despite d massive turnout for match day1
2. No opportunity for T.V rights bonuses and broadcast as DSTV won't show matches from there!
3. D club will lose money from ticketing as fans patronage will definitely drop

I just pray and hope they do d needful since Ifeanyi Uba had promised to biuld a befiting stadium for d team, shouldn't this be d major excuse of moving d team to Rojenny rather than this mediocrity!

Odenigboaroli onye nze ogwucha kwa ka oham n'onu
Well said. If only the club management will reason in like manner. Oba is not even far from Nnewi so i see no reason why their home matches shouldn't be played at Rojenny for now.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by lovepoems(f): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo9:
What topic am I supposed to discuss with a dumb illiterate fool like Donatus Emeka Opara.
lol...
thank God yu dnt know my name,,,lol... eediot......
utobo...
Efulefu...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
lovepoems:
lol...
thank God yu dnt know my name,,,lol... eediot......
utobo...
Efulefu...
Lol Donatus so you are now denying yourself? Anyway I would do the same if I were you.
Ugly faggöt pretending to be a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 12:08am On Mar 14, 2015
ak47mann:
Anambra will soon emerge as a leading rice export in west African region as Governor Obiano inspected the $100m investment Coscharis Agro Farm at Anaku in Ayamelum L g area. The land which is above five thousand heaters of land would be producing the required rice consumption within and out side Nigeria. In his speech, the Governor stated that the production exercise would engage over five thousand youths in profitable employment thereby solving the problem of harship and unemployment. He also promised to create a road leading to the farm to enhance for easy production. Willie is working and Anambrarians are happy. cool

God bless Obiano for this initiative.
Agriculture is the bedrock of development.
God himself would have been so disappointed that we have so much arable land and countless streams and rivers for water supply. Yet, our people are hungry and jobless. If this agricultural revolution is sustained, even the so called oil producing states will envy Anambra's wealth and standard of living.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nedu09(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2015
Collynzo9:
What topic am I supposed to discuss with a dumb illiterate fool like Donatus Emeka Opara.

Hey! shut that your filthy mouth. look at kettle calling pot black. don't you know you're the worst f00l here? can't you see the person in concern is typing with his or her phone and sometimes banned to make mistakes while abbreviating.... you ugly faker, we all know you. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.