Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,240 members, 7,923,197 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:12 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1247406 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 12:44pm On May 31, 2015
asha80:
sometimes I get the feeling you just about emotions
not really!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 31, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Forget about that Emeka Offor of a guy, you people always think Anambra billionaires are useful to the state, the guy singlehandedly destroy our state from 2001-2003, the only investment he has in Anambra is his Radio station in his village, one poorly built 4 storey building in New Market Road Onitsha were Tech start up guys sell their wares.
He owns EEDC but we are not enjoying the best of power but he will be spending billions to eradicate polio in North while the North spend billions to eradicate Igbos in the face of the Earth.

Every philanthropic organisation has vision and mission. Emeka ofor has chosen polio as his vision, why the beef Polio is not prevalent here so why shouldn't he extent a helping hand to the north?

Yes he owns EEDC and any community between orifite and okija enjoys 22hrs of power supply everyday, I enjoy it so am a witness.

We should learn to appreciate these guys for the little they are giving out already and not criticise them. They can't possibly do all. The question should be what you are doing for your own immidate community, no matter how minute.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 3:05pm On May 31, 2015
chidyhels:

Every philanthropic organisation has vision and mission. Emeka ofor has chosen polio as his vision, why the beef Polio is not prevalent here so why shouldn't he extent a helping hand to the north?

Yes he owns EEDC and any community between orifite and okija enjoys 22hrs of power supply everyday, I enjoy it so am a witness.

We should learn to appreciate these guys for the little they are giving out already and not criticise them. They can't possibly do all. The question should be what you are doing for your own immidate community, no matter how minute.
eedc is messing up in other parts of its jurisdiction

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 3:07pm On May 31, 2015
chidyhels:

Bros stop telling lies. I know Oraifite like the back of my hand. They don't enjoy 22hrs of power supply. It is even worse over there.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 31, 2015
ACM10:

Bros stop telling lies. I know Oraifite like the back of my hand. They don't enjoy 22hrs of power supply. It is even worse over there.
I use to think it started from Orifite but am in Ozubulu. Atleast from Ozubulu that I stay down to Okija that is my home town, There is light constantly.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 31, 2015
chidyhels:

I use to think it started from Orifite but am in Ozubulu. Atleast from Ozubulu that I stay down to Okija that is my home town, There is light constantly.

Oraifite enjoys constant power supply more than most places in SE where EEDC work, my gf is from Ezumeri, we always stay with light anytime am around
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 4:05pm On May 31, 2015
Show some respect she is a woman! Haba. Our men sef!

ACM10:

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by rafindo(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Let Igbos start relocating back to East and see how Nigeria will crumble,we don't need to fire any single shot with any troop, just move your business, investments and family, let 1000000 Igbo families and investments do that and see what will happen to Nigeria.

I don't dig any of the two of Biafra wanabee leaders, Uwazuruike is a politician while Kanu is a tyrant who don't give room for change or improvement.

Let igbos relocate to East and see Biafra stand, no war, no hassle just let all igbo banks move to Enugu, let all their businesses and investments relocate and his how Nigeria will drop death.
.sometimes we talk as if we are still in the stone age.Japan economy has been stagnant for over 14 years becos they have to many coy servicing a little demand.we should learn from others mistakes.the amount of coy owned by easterners can not all be relocated home if not stagnation is a problem that will take u 20 years to resolve.we easterners are also hypocrite, we value foreign product over our own.we expect unemployment to go down when keep other countries business going.look how many easterners patronize innoson even the state government is lacking behind in that.Japanese patronise made in Japan like crazy.the American government uses exclusive made in american cars.we talk about relocate as if our consumer attitude has changed. we support Chelsea,man u and other European clubs over our own not knowing we are keeping people job secure over their.if we don't support ours in bad situation is it in good situation we only do it.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by mensdept: 5:11pm On May 31, 2015
rafindo:
.sometimes we talk as if we are still in the stone age.Japan economy has been stagnant for over 14 years becos they have to many coy servicing a little demand.we should learn from others mistakes.the amount of coy owned by easterners can not all be relocated home if not stagnation is a problem that will take u 20 years to resolve.we easterners are also hypocrite, we value foreign product over our own.we expect unemployment to go down when keep other countries business going.look how many easterners patronize innoson even the state government is lacking behind in that.Japanese patronise made in Japan like crazy.the American government uses exclusive made in american cars.we talk about relocate as if our consumer attitude has changed. we support Chelsea,man u and other European clubs over our own not knowing we are keeping people job secure over their.if we don't support ours in bad situation is it in good situation we only do it.

True talk. Its funny that after 16 years of democracy, with the Igbo-speaking states, including Delta and Rivers, that no city has made any world class transformation. Back in the 1980s, some Easterners were proposing building a city in the East, I think Obiaku city or so (an idea that I also heard was bororred by the fulani coup plotters when crafting Abuja) that would be modern and world class. But I guess when you have Udenwa, Egwu, Elechi, Ngige, Amaechi, Ibori, Orji Uzo Kalu and Theo Orji, your billions in state allocations doesn't see the light in the land of the rising sun

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 5:12pm On May 31, 2015
chinolization:
Show some respect she is a woman! Haba. Our men sef!

Lekwa onye na enye mmadu advice. You spent the whole day insulting Peppyluv and thereby derailing the thread. Let me believe that this your lucid interval is pill induced. Thanks, but no thanks. I don't need your input on issues that bother on decorum.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 5:15pm On May 31, 2015
This man here behind this handle is a lover of peace!

ACM10:

Lekwa onye na enye mmadu advice. You spent the whole day insulting Peppyluv and thereby derailing the thread. Let me believe that this your lucid interval is pill induced. Thanks, but no thanks. I don't need your input on issues that bother on decorum.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2015
rafindo:

I still support relocation of many Igbo industries.
There is nothing like stagnation if we keep supplying to other parts of Nigeria and beyond.
Relocation doesn't mean all our products must be used in the east only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 7:23pm On May 31, 2015
What am I hearing about upper iweka trailer accident?

Onitsha residents give us update. Heard it's a terrible accident that resulted to fire.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2015
chidyhels:

Ozubulu? Do you know the meaning of constantly
Ozubulu, my town do not enjoy any constant light.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 31, 2015
Zonacom:

Ozubulu? Do you know the meaning of constantly
Ozubulu, my town do not enjoy any constant light.
I enjoy light here in Ekwusigo
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
chidyhels:

I enjoy light here in Ekwusigo
Next time be more specific. That Oraifite sees constant light doesn't mean the whole Ekwusigo do too.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 8:30pm On May 31, 2015
funkybully:
What am I hearing about upper iweka trailer accident?

Onitsha residents give us update. Heard it's a terrible accident that resulted to fire.
Just saw the news on front page. I'm short of words. Terrible stuff like this need serious investigation and the culprits severely punished. Something must have caused the accident. Fuel tankers have caused a lot of deaths in Onitsha alone, it's just so bad

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

There is nothing like stagnation if we keep supplying to other parts of Nigeria and beyond.
Tanker fell on a bus and caught fire.The fire spread throughout the motor park killin dozens.All the dead have been evacuated though.Bodies roasted was everywhere.Some people was busy snapping pixs.Serious traffic jam at upperiweka/borome junction.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2015
Zonacom:

Just saw the news on front page. I'm short of words. Terrible stuff like this need serious investigation and the culprits severely punished. Something must have caused the accident. Fuel tankers have caused a lot of deaths in Onitsha alone, it's just so bad
The fault lies with the tanker being in terrible condition or the tank driver recklesness.That road is very smooth with no pot hole

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 8:36pm On May 31, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Tanker fell on a bus and caught fire.The fire spread throughout the motor park killin dozens.All the dead have been evacuated though.Bodies roasted was everywhere.Some people was busy snapping pixs.Serious traffic jam at upperiweka/borome junction.

Na wa o. God save us from these mad tanker drivers
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 31, 2015
rafindo:

Its a generic disorder, the North is suffering acculturalisation by the Arabs, everything about them is Islam. The men in West are running after Igbo women while their women are bleaching to have fairer skin like Igbos.

Since we have known the problem how much do you try to raise the consciousness, do you buy Aba shoes and clothes, do you watch Rangers, do you buy Innoson My brother it begins with you, let's live by example, let's increase the peace and promote the consciousness so that we can collectively shake off the colonial toxic footprints on our soil.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
The fault lies with the tanker being in terrible condition or the tank driver recklesness.That road is very smooth with no pot hole
If so then the tanker company should be hugely fined. They should pay huge sum of money to each family of the dead, treat the injured and finally repair/replace all damaged property and infrastructure there. Even if doing all this will liquidate the company i dont care. I'm just so angry now. This is not just an accident but serious act of carelessness.
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2015
Zonacom:

If so then the tanker company should be hugely fined. They should pay huge sum of money to each family of the dead, treat the injured and finally repair/replace all damaged property and infrastructure there. I'm just so angry now. This is not just an accident but serious act of carelessness.
RIP to the dead.
Nobody is sure whether it is tankers fault.All i am saying is that it is not the fault of the road.l heard the bus it fell on was full and was leaving the park
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by rafindo(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

.you still don't get the economics of relocation. u can sit on chair offline and write whatever you wish without looking at reality is unpracticable.ur key word here is supplying to other part of the country.chairman u need to learn the rudiments of growing an economy.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:22am On Jun 01, 2015
rafindo:
.you still don't get the economics of relocation. u can sit on chair offline and write whatever you wish without looking at reality is unpracticable.ur key word here is supplying to other part of the country.chairman u need to learn the rudiments of growing an economy.
^^^^^
See what Chino has caused.
how did this ab0ki enter here? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:28am On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Nobody is sure whether it is tankers fault.All i am saying is that it is not the fault of the road.l heard the bus it fell on was full and was leaving the park

Ezenwammadu:

While not excusing the obvious recklessness of the tanker driver who was obviously speeding, Why have we left the Asaba park on the foot of the flyover, while removing the Lagos park? I thought the plan was to remove all motor parks from the flyover area of upper Iweka as well as ban cars or buses stopping in that section of the expressway?

We should remove ALL parks from the flyover area, else this tragedy and crime will continue in the area. Transporters should go and find open spaces to be used as parks.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by rafindo(m): 1:27am On Jun 01, 2015
ChimaAgbalajob:

^^^^^
See what Chino has caused.
how did this ab0ki enter here? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
.Mr man ur bigotry knows no bound.Does been Igbo stop u from dying, does it bring food to ur table.the better u know DAT humanity transcend ethnicity the better for u.as far their is no separate blood for igbos then anybody can be igbo

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yang(m): 1:31am On Jun 01, 2015
It looks to me as a terrorist attack. . . That park should be moved from there immediately and the Anambra state govt should sit-up on its security strategy looking like a northern tanker driver can just ram into people in onitsha

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 2:39am On Jun 01, 2015
It's a terrorist attack!......They've gone for broke!!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nedu09(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2015
ChimaAgbalajob:

While not excusing the obvious recklessness of the tanker driver who was obviously speeding, Why have we left the Asaba park on the foot of the flyover, while removing the Lagos park? I thought the plan was to remove all motor parks from the flyover area of upper Iweka as well as ban cars or buses stopping in that section of the expressway?

We should remove ALL parks from the flyover area, else this tragedy and crime will continue in the area. Transporters should go and find open spaces to be used as parks.

"Chiokike! save our soul" they should stop those big lorries and trailers from conveying or playing on day time.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2015
it was probably a terrorist attack. what stops them from sticking a dynamite on their tanker and detonating once in the vicinity of a large crowd? they had tried this stuff at apapa sometime ago only that the tanker was empty. i believe a repeat of such would make things clearer. the islamist has begun the final siege on africa and Nigeria is pivotal to their quest.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Many mad people...terrorist attack indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.