Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1241751 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ochi ato gbu o la m!

OdenigboAroli, ana m ekele o!

Ndi Anambara, mma mma nu o!

Unu anwu chu la!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Stolen: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abagworo:

If you like open a million clones of my moniker I will always catch you. That is how you opened Abagworro which you used to derail Enugu thread and people were abusing me instead.
The true face of dirty Onitsha and Awka Anambra State Nigeria in July 2015

Nwokem, we are talking about the one u did on this great Anambra thread and egwu aturu gi, ene eme ozu! Agbaworo kpachala anyagi!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
i have a feeling that this chino and abagworo loves each other in a way that leads to 14 years imprisonment.
either that or one of them shuuked the other's woman.
no other explanation comes to mind cos i believe they are not yaba left escapees.
...or not.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abagworo:

The reason why I decided to strike back is because since last year Chino has been attacking everything Imo and I ignored him, even you Odenigbo were calling my name like I ever posted bad pictures of Anambra. I discussed with one man "Onlytruth" since 2012 that we should stop posting bad images of Igboland so that others would not use it to ridicule us only for Chino to continue and you all were praising him.

I have decided to do back henceforth.

Because of Chino's troubles I opened this thread different from Imo thread but he still came there to post bad pictures from Onitsha, Aba and Owerri to ruin the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2431618/most-expensive-garden-street-owerri

Your a very dangerous liar, nobody has ever cheered Chino and his madness except Chino and his numerous handles posting and cheering themselves.

Odenigbo may disagree with you but he is not in the picture thing, so find another lie.

Ife eji abu Anambra erika.

Black widow anam ekene oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Blackwidow hi grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
Blackwidow have started viewing as a guest grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Ochi ato gbu o la m!

OdenigboAroli, ana m ekele o!
Ndi Anambara, mma mma nu o!
Unu anwu chu la!

grin
Why is Buddahmonkey insulting you grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
asha80:
hope that pedestrian bridge is not completed yet

^^^Besides the missing hand-rails i'd say it looks ok to me!

There should be a concerted campaign to discourage people from defacing the new bridges, flyovers and bus-stops with unsightly posters!

I like the greenery and clean/marked streets i'm seeing so far!

Nice effort to the poster!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
shineeye:
look at the way development in onitsha spilled to asaba delta state 2 nkpo, obosi,ogidi and even umuoji is receiving some breeze of fresh air from onitsha.... Asaba people shouldn't have allow onitsha to go like that... in olden days onitsha through ezechima were Aniomas..this is the olden days of onicha port started the biggest market in west africa with big ships coming to niger port
grin
Great Onitsha, same location Onitsha port

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2015

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2015

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Macelliot(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Did anyone else noticed these handwritings on the wall?
Both Abagworo and Chinolization monickers are owned by a single individual...
This same guy created different moniker to derail Enugu, Anambra, and Imo threads...
He is an Igbo hater!

My brothers beware! A devil is in own midst...

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2015

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
chinolization:
Whatever anybody say is his or her position. Abagworo I am ever ready you can even post those Nekede pictures from Owerri here.. cheesy cheesy

Nwokem,nee anya,it's not about "whatever anybody says". This your behaviour is very disgusting and you didn't open this thread. Why can't you open a separate thread where you can attack ndi imo without dragging us into it ? Can't you see you are ruining somebody's good work,or do you think he is getting paid for this.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2015

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
[b][/b]
FKO81:

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2015

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2015

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Macelliot(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Just like FK081, investment2013 and others did, Chinolization who claims to defend Anambra has never posted anything good in Anambra thread. The only thing he does is derailing the thread with his insultive and antagonising comments...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
You are a big disgrace
chinolization:
I respect you Odenigbo, if not for anything you are my big brother.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Macelliot(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abagworo who claims to be an Igbo is a sabotuer...

Some few weeks ago, an Igbo guy opened a thread asserting that He is a proudly Igbo from Oyigbo, Rivers state.. He said that, he opened the thread to counter lies being told against his Igbo brothers from SE...

Many people commented on the thread...
Do you know what Abagworo said?

Abagworo commented; "Igbos should stop claiming ikwerre, Ikwerre are not Igbos"
I have no problem if he agrees whether Ikwerres are Igbos or not....

Obviously, his body language(tune) shows that he isn't an Igbo... (Igbos should stop claiming.....)

Sincerely, WHAT has his response got to do with the assertion the OP made?
His comments shows that he is insecure...

Abagworo is a green snake on a green grass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Macelliot(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
chinolization:
Beg you? A dirty ugly bastard like you? You are very stupid for saying that. I have already taken Owerri to the world via homepage. I will kill you with trauma if you refused to be tamed. I am working on another thread that will hit the frontpage soon. You are in trouble because I will reduce Imo state to rubbles. If you like keep posting dirty pictures from Owerri here e concern yougrin grin grin grin

Call me your master.. grin grin

Your monicker is a disgrace in this thread...

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abagworo:

The reason why I decided to strike back is because since last year Chino has been attacking everything Imo and I ignored him, even you Odenigbo were calling my name like I ever posted bad pictures of Anambra. I discussed with one man "Onlytruth" since 2012 that we should stop posting bad images of Igboland so that others would not use it to ridicule us only for Chino to continue and you all were praising him.

I have decided to do back henceforth.

Because of Chino's troubles I opened this thread different from Imo thread but he still came there to post bad pictures from Onitsha, Aba and Owerri to ruin the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2431618/most-expensive-garden-street-owerri

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
A yoruba guy once exclaimed on Nl that he will deal with Igbos on NL. I laughed because the guy must think he has special powers to be tribalistic or abuse Igbos specially or something, just like you and Chino, you probably think your silliness affects anyone.

While i condemn Chino completely for continuously posting trash in the Imo thread, i can tell you that neither you nor Chino can ruin any of those threads.

So whether you do front or you do back, you guys are just wasting your silly empty times. You cannot prevent me from posting, nor prevent Frank and others from updating.You can only make the thread grow more, even it it were with bad pics occasionally.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.