Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,840 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1241485 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Security security very important in our state and Gov Obiano's eyes is on the ball.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by malawian2: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
MarshalGowon:
you mean this abagworo? grin grin grin grin grin

Please do not mock people here abeg.

The nose is enough to take up the whole oxygen grin

what about odinma's own? i mean generalscatter cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by malawian2: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
alright no need destroying this thread. make we find another thread go groove. this is weekend jare. grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wow..Anambra shall continue to lead the pack.

FKO81:
Security security very important in our state and Gov Obiano's eyes is on the ball.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Better environment his not leftout

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by malawian2: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Koromad:

Ekene, now I understand why you wasted ur parents money to go to uni only to end up as a cafe attendant earning 800 naira per day.

u are so stoopid

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Agriculture is getting a boost under Gov Obiano watch, Anambra will feed the nation and employ thousands of youth in agriculture. Cooperatives are being formed by farmers in the rice, maize and cassava belts of the state, take advantage of this to enjoy government agriculture

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
I dnt need to reply you with insult but i know that a day will come and your eyes will open to see the sinister motive of the 2 animals your supporting here.

When i joined NL i thought that they were pro Igbos not knowing they are worst than the enemies, if you doubt me check my profile and see a thread i did trying to reconcile Abagworo n Chino but when i discovered Abagworo was even more anti-Igbos than ndiofe i puked, since then i have learnt my lessons and always on the outlook for their sinsiter comments.

Go through thier comments and go through mine and tell me whom you should be ashamed of, am not telling you not to protect them but am telling you that in no distance time you will hate them more than every reasonable Igbo here.

Just keep watching out
Energito:
you must be mad for calling berem and abagworo names.what is wrong with you?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obiano moves to tackle electric power challenges in Anambra state

Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State has inaugurated a seven-man committee on power, saying he is determined to tackle the challenge of power head on.

He charged the committee chaired by the leader of Distributing Power Business of General Electric Company for the sub-Sahara Africa, Mr. Chike Okonkwo.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
All these misguided kids are wasting their time. This thread cannot be derailed. We must move ahead. Bring it on. I call on Ngwakwe, Ikenna351, Afam4eva to come and clear this thread of these useless pictures and punish the offenders.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
OBIANO WINS “PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD” FROM NDI ANAMBRA IN DIASPORA

The indigenes of Anambra State living in the United States, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom and South Africa have collectively conferred the “Peoples’ Choice Award” on the governor of the state, Chief Willie Obiano for putting up an excellent performance in office in the last 100 days.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.