Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks (2335 Views)

Jonathan Bought Faulty Fighter Jets For Boko Haram War – NAF / NERC Increases Electricity Tarrifs, Scraps Fixed Charges   / Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by egift(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1750798_img20141001125229_jpeg3204314a87ffec1077453fe6e116abf8

The plan was very simple, bring in these abandoned UN Tanks - after the mechanics, wielders, panel beaters and the painters are done with it, it will be as good as new. And Dr. Ngozi will key in the figures of New Tanks into the National Budget Template and we will clap for them for a well executed looting adventure. I hope the Senate are seeing this?

Nigeria's Minister of Finance Ngozi okonjo-iweala, on Tuesday day said the federal government has acquired new military equipments to confront insurgency in the North-East.

Speaking to journalists after presenting relief materials to victims of boko haram attacks at the NYSC Orientation Camp in Girei, Adamawa State, she said new military hardware purchased by the government had arrived the country, expressing hope that the insurgency would soon be crushed as the money being invested in the fight is translating into victory.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2014/10/01/okonjo-iweala-says-weapons-have-arrived-nigerian-troops-fight-boko-haram

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by Connoisseur(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gen gen

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by SmooshCHN: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
These politicians still take Nigeria as a Joke. Fooling with security issues. SMH cry

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by egift(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1750806_img20141001125327_jpeg04426782f8b132f66afd15e4873896ad

The volume of corruption and fraudulent activities going on in this administration is deafening. Am surprised that all the TANiods are very silent on this development.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/35737-new-military-weapons-arrive-to-combat-b-haram

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1750814_img20141001125428_jpeg88b936f12420bec97cd09e284a7f43c4

What will it profit the FG to loot all the $1,000,000,000 and hand over a rusty, well painted, Steel Coffin to our Gallant Soldiers in the war front - for the budget of new Armored Tanks? Tomorrow this will stop working in the middle of a combat operation.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by kgbd(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
too bad
Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by xcolanto(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Misleading post! Where does it say through the pic that's "newly acquired military equipments"? The tank in the pic doesn't even look like an APC used by the army to combat boko boys, not to mentioned it being acquired by FG. Pretty sure if I go through your post and threads on NL, your a confirmed APC apologist doing what you and your likes do best, Spreading falsehood, lies and deciet!

I weep for the uneducated folks on NL that take you guys seriously. angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
The Op is a know APC tout.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by musiwa95: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jonathan did not buy them. if he claim he did. He will be telling lies.

basically the UN west Africa peace keeping mission unit have scrap and there is a need to replace it equipment. it is a long time since Liberia and sierra Leone war ended 2003. So they are old for peace keeping mission. not something to say on the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
This story may just be true. I saw many rusty UN labelled tanks being transported by army personnel somewhere around Akure-Owo-Abuja routes with my own eyes. Wallahi tallahi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by egift(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
xcolanto: Misleading post! Where does it say through the pic that's "newly acquired military equipments"? The tank in the pic doesn't even look like an APC used by the army to combat boko boys, not to mentioned it being acquired by FG. Pretty sure if I go through your post and threads on NL, your a confirmed APC apologist doing what you and your likes do best, Spreading falsehood, lies and deciet!

I weep for the uneducated folks on NL that take you guys seriously. angry

I know people like you are still existing. Keep blaming all Jonathan's failure on other. Read the article on Dr. NOI's statement. Like the Looted Millions to South Africa, you are only angry, this scam is exposed.

Jonathan through the Finance Minister said the Brand New Tanks has arrived and when we looked, all we see are scraps from UN leftovers. 1,000,000,000 Dollars stolen for good.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by egift(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by davitogreat(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
egift:

I know people like you are still existing. Keep blaming all Jonathan's failure on other. Read the article on Dr. NOI's statement. Like the Looted Millions to South Africa, you are only angry, this scam is exposed.

Jonathan through the Finance Minister said the Brand New Tanks has arrived and when we looked, all we see are scraps from UN leftovers. 1,000,000,000 Dollars stolen for good.

These tanks are nigerian tanks that were used in Liberia, Sierra Leone e.t.c

The un does not own any weapons.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by 2cato: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
egift: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1750806_img20141001125327_jpeg04426782f8b132f66afd15e4873896ad

The volume of corruption and fraudulent activities going on in this administration is deafening. Am surprised that all the TANiods are very silent on this development.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/35737-new-military-weapons-arrive-to-combat-b-haram

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1750814_img20141001125428_jpeg88b936f12420bec97cd09e284a7f43c4

What will it profit the FG to loot all the $1,000,000,000 and hand over a rusty, well painted, Steel Coffin to our Gallant Soldiers in the war front - for the budget of new Armored Tanks? Tomorrow this will stop working in the middle of a combat operation.
clown of the highes order. Even musiwa95 aka manck can do far better than you when it comes to the posting of trash.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by anonimi: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
egift:

Please show us where the Minister actually mentioned new TANKS or that the tanks in these pictures are what she was talking about,
BTW, how much do you think 1 new tank costs

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by philantoxx(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
adonbilivit@OP

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by oduastates: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
My goodness.
Lord have mercy.
Obasanjo.
This is all your fault.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by HiddenTruth: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Why do most of you always resort to calling the President's name whenever something goes wrong?

The president will not and cannot import military wares, it is the duty of the ministry of defense and army generals.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by F117A: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
The OP is a known clown.
Very sad,given the number of gullible neutrals that take him serious on this forum.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by kobikwelu(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Misleading article...

Not worth debating about....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by skullz: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
First, what you saw in that picture is not a tank, it is a tracked armored personnel carrier(APC)

Secondly, those APC's are not new rather they are being redeployed from darfur to the northeast for the ongoing COIN campaign.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by egift(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
davitogreat: These tanks are nigerian tanks that were used in Liberia, Sierra Leone e.t.c

@Bold: Is that the new spin? Oya show us the Brand new Tanks that was announded on Tuesday. They had hoped to repair and paint these ones and pass it up as Brand New - Now the yeye don jam electric pole grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by egift(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
HiddenTruth: Why do most of you always resort to calling the President's name whenever something goes wrong?

The president will not and cannot import military wares, it is the duty of the ministry of defense and army generals.

How many Defense Staff and Army General went with the $9.3 million that was flown to South Africa, to buy black market arms?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by musiwa95: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
2cato, I dont defense Jonathan. i dont think he did.

When I use the word legitimate emperor. You nigerian are use to wuro wuro to the answer. It does not work the same over here. I am bid by law to protect the people of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria, that is what I am doing.

Like I said in another post, we would remove Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria, In line with international law. And anyone who is against it, is an illiterate person.

You people most know there is international law. And International law most be followed to the letter. When Ojukwu try to remove biafra, did Ojukwu success NO. even when 1,000,000 die. NO. why did Ojukwu fail.

Ojukwu fail because of international law.

It is un fortuity in Nigeria that most nigeria politician are illiterate or not well exposures.

The only portion of Nigeria that can be remove is Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. Why did they remove Bakassi, it is because of international law.

I know you people are emotion about this, I am not emotion about it. Look mexico can not be part of the USA, just because I fuuuck an america citizen. pardon my word. No matter how many american mexican sleep with or marry. mexico will not be part of america. this is how the law work.

You may wish or pray.. And do anything in this world illegal. they dont respect who you marry to.

So if you as a man want to put you big thing inside a woman in Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria, you most think twice.

If you as an igbo woman go marry someone from Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria... Do not assume, it will be part of Nigeria. even if my whole family fuuuck Igbo women, it will never be part of Nigeria.

so loook before you marry and make you decision. th

I know it is hard for you people to understand. It has no emotion to it. living abroad have change my view and understand why white people do something.

I never understood some thing about the biafra war, till I got here.

I may look a mean person... but I have to tell you the truth. I am the most sweet thing you can ever meet. It is just how international law work. The abuse of international law by northerners in the past is illegal. And need to be corrected, because you are abusing the fundamental human right of the people of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
musiwa95: Jonathan did not buy them. if he claim he did. He will be telling lies.

basically the UN west Africa peace keeping mission unit have scrap and there is a need to replace it equipment. it is a long time since Liberia and sierra Leone war ended 2003. So they are old for peace keeping mission. not something to say on the internet.
LOL. U de maga ne. The belong to Nig Military the are armored personnel carriers used during UN mission. The will be redeployed for Use
Any Thing is possible in Nigeria since our politician's in Abuja are mugu's
Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
davitogreat:

These tanks are nigerian tanks that were used in Liberia, Sierra Leone e.t.c

Two correctio
1 the are not tanks but apc
2 UN owns military hardwares

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by sparkleboy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hnnnu
Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by gen2briz(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't even know what to comment
Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by Curlieweed: 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
anonimi:

Please show us where the Minister actually mentioned new TANKS or that the tanks in these pictures are what she was talking about,
BTW, how much do you think 1 new tank costs

You have a lot of patience trying to educate an unrepentant Janjawid rabble rouser who thinks that the perfidious Dan Fodio's tactics of screaming about fake corruption allegationsis is going to enable them steal power.

He should tell his principals that this is 21st century Nigeria not 19th century Hausaland. We are not so easily fooled.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jonathanians are stealing
Soldiers are fighting
TAN is assslicking
Shekau is appearing
Chibok girls are missing
Chris is lying
Liebaran is assuming
Okupe is dozing
2015 is coming
Gej is Going

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by opiaoku: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: Jonathanians are stealing
Soldiers are fighting
TAN is assslicking
Shekau is appearing
Chibok girls are missing
Chris is lying
Liebaran is assuming
Okupe is dozing
2015 is coming
Gej is Going

ibnsultan is dying
egift is crying
apc is fading
GEJ is wining
TAN are rejoicing
buhari is bombing
elrufai is tweeting
lie muhamed is lieing
amaechi is whining
rochas is stealing
fashola is fighting
oshio is playing
aregbe is dancing
apc e-bastards are angry

because

GEJ TILL 2019

cool

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
opiaoku:

ibnsultan is dying
egift is crying
apc is fading
GEJ is wining
TAN are rejoicing
buhari is bombing
elrufai is tweeting
lie muhamed is lieing
amaechi is whining
rochas is stealing
fashola is fighting
oshio is playing
aregbe is dancing
apc e-bastards are angry

because

GEJ TILL 2019

cool
PDP is falling
Tan is coping
Jona is drinking
Opiaoku is stealing
Metuh is lying
Gej is leaving
Asari is crying
PPP are praying
Nigerians are preparing
PDP is going
PDP is bombing
Fayose is killing
Jang is stealing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Bought Scraps For A Budget Of New Tanks by egift(m): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
[s]
opiaoku:

ibnsultan is dying
egift is crying
apc is fading
GEJ is wining
TAN are rejoicing
buhari is bombing
elrufai is tweeting
lie muhamed is lieing
amaechi is whining
rochas is stealing
fashola is fighting
oshio is playing
aregbe is dancing
apc e-bastards are angry

because

GEJ TILL 2019
[/s]

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team / Is It A Crime To Oppose Buhari And Apc? / A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.